Cotton T.
Review for: Swish more...
I have this in the shade Rally and I love it. It has quickly become mu go to for blush and lips when I'm in a hurry. I adore the blush. It's so perfect! It really does melt into the skin for beautiful natural flush of color. I always get compliments when I wear it. It also looks fantastic on the lip and it's so easy to apply. It never feels like makeup and I love that. The staying power is impressive. I've worn it for 12 hours and was still going strong I highly recommend this product.