MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze

HAVE A NIGHTCAP

Conditioning, hemp-derived cannabis oil provides a surge of hydration overnight so you wake up with smoother lips.

THE GOOD STUFF

Shea, cocoa, and mango butters coat and instantly absorb to soften lips and improve texture. Antioxidant-rich jojoba and olive oils help protect against free radicals + environmental stressors, provide anti-inflammatory benefits, and naturally tint the formula so it goes on green but blends in clear.

GLAZE ALL DAY

Liquid formula locks in hydration with a high shine barrier to prevent moisture loss. Sage extract and peppermint oil combine for a subtle, natural flavor.

DIRECTIONS

Glaze glides on easily with cooling metal applicator. High shine green tint blends in clear. Use day and night for deep hydration. Can also be used on top of Lip Color for a high shine finish.

Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Squalane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de Candelilla, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Lauryl Laurate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Octyldodecanol, Dextrin Myristate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale Hydrogénée, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylenediamine/Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer Bis-Di-C14-18 Alkyl Amide, Fragrance (Parfum), Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Silica, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Lecithin, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Moringa Oil/Hydrogenated Moringa Oil Esters, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Daemonorops Draco Extract, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)]

Is this product moisturizing?
I wanted to try this since I’ve loved other milk makeup products but wanted to see more reviews on it before I buy it. Is it good for dry lips? Does it last all day?
Does this wear nicely on the lips? Some glosses get weird on my lips after like 30 minutes
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze uploaded by Amanda S.
I’m absolutely in love with this Lip Glaze. It glides on easily with a cooling applicator. I love how it feels on my lips. I love the minty but lime taste. It’s a High shine, non-sticky hydrating gloss infused with Hemp-Derived Cannabis oil. It also has squalane, cannabis sativa seed extract, Shea butter, jojoba oil, plus other good ingredients. It’s a pretty good bit of product too. For a good price that won’t break the bank.
Brooke K.
Philadelphia, PA
MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze uploaded by Brooke K.
I grabbed this at TJ maxx for like $5 and it’s great. I love the metal applicator because it’s very cooling. The gloss is hydrating and looks great on. I got a really pretty nude color and I definitely would pick up more if I saw them at TJ maxx
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze uploaded by Kimberly T.
I am in love with most of the Milk Makeup line. I love their glow oils the most. I also love how clean and eco-conscious they are. I picked up a few of these on a haul at marshalls and I love them so much. They are minty and give a beautiful glossy glow to the lips. They come in Ph or colors and all are stunning. I just wish Milk Makeup gave a lot more love on the gram. They have never liked a single post of mine.
Lilli R.
MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze uploaded by Lilli R.
I love using this in prep before any drying liquid Lipstick. It really conditions my lips beforehand but I feel like you could easily wear this out and it will look like a gloss but feel better then a gloss! I also love the application.
Tessa S.
Thomasville, NC
MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze uploaded by Tessa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite lip balm. I love the applicator and how it feels going on the lips. My lips haven’t been dry since using this. Highly recommend this! I got this in the shade chronic.
Stephanie V.
MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze uploaded by Stephanie V.
I love this lip balm, it has that tingling feeling when you apply it that last a pretty long time, the applicator is also kind of cooling, it’s pretty thick & last along time on, I also like the smell of it, the tingling feeling & smell eventually leaves but this is a nice lip balm, it leaves my lips feeling so soft & moisturized
Brie S.
MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze uploaded by Brie S.
While moisturizing, this lip glaze is gritty and sticky. The gritty texture sort of blends in as you continue to rub your lips together, but never fully goes away. The stickiness never goes away until you wipe off the product. I would say this stuff is pretty long lasting and if applied a few times throughout the day would prevent lips from becoming dry or chapped. I got the green color, which becomes sheer when you apply it. It doesn’t look bad at all (leaves a slightly shiny gloss effect), just feels bad. It is also extremely thick in texture—almost like cold butter. I uploaded a video of me squeezing it out of the tube because it actually takes some effort.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze uploaded by Betzabe C.
MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze my new lipgloss infused with hemp has a really good smell like mint and hydrated my lips are more softer and i love this brand ❤️👌 its just perfect
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze uploaded by Melissa B.
I can’t wait to try this. I won this so it was free for me and for me to enjoy. I love it so so much. I can’t wait to use it. #GlimmerVip @glimmervip
Chantel V.
Brooklyn, CT
MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze uploaded by Chantel V.
Follow me I follow back 😘 I wanted to love this! I'm not sure if I got a defective one but this leaves the weirdest color on my lips and makes me look sick. It was very gritty,not smooth at all, and just sat on my lips. it doesnt smell good either. The only thing I do like about it would be the packaging and loved how cooling the metal tip is.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Avery O.
Woodridge, IL
il y a 2 ans
MILK MAKEUP KUSH Lip Glaze ? Is this more of a gloss or a balm? Or, as I'm hoping, a hybrid with all the moisturizing of a balm with a super glossy finish?
Christina C. il y a 2 ans