MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara

NATURALLY LIT

Conditioning hemp-derived, CBD-infused cannabis oil fuses heart-shaped fibers to lashes for thickness without the fallout. The hydrating formula also fills the hollow fibers for a double dose of volume.

HIIIGH VOLUME

Unique hollow heart-shaped fibers lock onto lashes in each direction adding width and length for long-lasting volume and curl.

PUFF PUFF BRUSH

Tapered, tree-shaped brush with criss-cross bristles coats and lifts every single lash from root to tip for a defined, clump-free effect. Layer on for added intensity without globs.

WHY CANNABIS?

Ever since the inception of Milk Makeup, we wanted to create a product that provides the amazing properties of cannabis. When we started talking about coming out with vegan, high volume fiber mascara, we knew we couldn't use beeswax, a common binding component in mascara formulas. That's where hemp-derived, CBD-infused cannabis oil comes in — it gives the formula a creamy texture that allows for smoother application on lashes and an easier, tug-free removal, as well as an additional conditioning benefit. Kush Mascara is the vegan way to get major volume and healthier-looking lashes in one hit.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Nylon-6, Papaver Somniferum Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Cera carnauba/copernica cerifera (carnuaba) wax/cire de carnauba, Silica, Tropolone, Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Iron Oxide/CI 77499
*The cannabidiol (CBD) in Kush Mascara is hemp-derived and non-psychoactive.

On a no makeup day 💄 what is that one thing you still have to put on? Mascara? Lipstick? Eyebrows?
Been wanting to try this mascara wondering if it actually performs as it is advertised and if it's work the cost. Does anyone know where to hey free samples? Or what retail stores in stores
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Monica S.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Monica S.
I love this mascara I posted a photo with the product on my right eye which completely opened up and my left eye without the mascara looks smaller. I also used the ewg HealthyLiving app to score the product and it scored a 2 for having very little hazards. The scale rates products from 1-10, 10 being high hazard. The last thing I want to do is put a high hazard product around my eye. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from @influenster #KUSHMascara @milkmakeup #HotSummerVoxBox
Jennifer L.
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Jennifer L.
Perfect every day look! It is very natural looking but is also buildable. I just put one coat on and it's the perfect amount for a normal day where I wear minimal makeup. It coats and separates each lash perfectly. It also adds some volume! I like how it feels like it is moisturizing and doesn't dry out your lashes. I haven't had any issues with the product flaking off either. The mascara tube feels luxurious and has a nice weight to it. It's definitely one of the nicest makeup containers I've seen in awhile! I took off one star because I personally am not good with brushes like this one. After applying, I go in with a separate brush but I have this issue with a lot of mascara brushes. Love this formula and will definitely be purchasing! MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Shakeina W.
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Shakeina W.
I received a sample of the "Kush" mascara from Milk and absolutely love it. It separates my lashes, lifts them to a perfect curl and give me volume. I did need to apply twice to achieve the look I was going for but once was doable. I'm going to place my order for the full sized product. Great mascara.
Amanda A.
Massena, NY
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Amanda A.
Great mascara. Its not smudgy or clumpy. It goes on smooth and stays put for the day. I Would recommend this.
Rosemarie P.
Columbus, OH
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Rosemarie P.
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Rosemarie P.
I often sleep on this mascara. It isn’t until I receive it as a sample that I’m reintroduced to its magic, and then sit in awe. This mascara helps lengthen my lashes while providing an illusion of thickness. It’s a really solid mascara that I wish I appreciated more consistently - but I guess that’s what happens when you have a small collection of holy grail mascaras. I also love how comfortable the wear is on my lashes, feels very weightless. Application is very easy and wear time is quite long, staying perfectly intact for the entire day.
Uc A.
Trenton, NJ
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Uc A.
This mascara performed better than I thought it would. It is compact (so easy to travel with), light weight but packs a punch. The bristles are really nice and nicely coats all your lashes. Even saw some length in my lashes (loved that). Mascara coating is so light you forget you are wearing it and my lashes looked amazing! I recommend for sure!
Kendra A.
Medford, OR
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Kendra A.
I don’t like the look of huge lashes usually & this mascara is great for me with one layer. Can be easily more voluminous if I add more than one coat. Doesn’t flake and last all day. Easy to remove.
Shannon B.
Kansas City, MO
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Shannon B.
I was gifted this brand new launch from Milk Makeup! It is their Rise Mascara! (PR/gifted by the brand) I really love it so far! I love how it lifts my lashes and gives them a nice length without clumping! I hate a clumpy looking mascara so I'm usually picky on my mascara choices, but this is one I would buy!
Porsha  M.
Stockton, CA
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Porsha  M.
I like this mascara a lot . It goes on smooth and it’s easy to apply and use. It doesn’t clump or smear . I love that it doesn’t flake underneath the eyes. I will be buying again. I highly recommend this MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara
Sean B.
Greenville, NC
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Sean B.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite mascara, makes my lashes look so long and pretty without clumping or becoming spider legs. Affordable (in the grand scheme) and lasts all day.

701 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Farah T.