MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara

NATURALLY LIT

Conditioning hemp-derived, CBD-infused cannabis oil fuses heart-shaped fibers to lashes for thickness without the fallout. The hydrating formula also fills the hollow fibers for a double dose of volume.

HIIIGH VOLUME

Unique hollow heart-shaped fibers lock onto lashes in each direction adding width and length for long-lasting volume and curl.

PUFF PUFF BRUSH

Tapered, tree-shaped brush with criss-cross bristles coats and lifts every single lash from root to tip for a defined, clump-free effect. Layer on for added intensity without globs.

WHY CANNABIS?

Ever since the inception of Milk Makeup, we wanted to create a product that provides the amazing properties of cannabis. When we started talking about coming out with vegan, high volume fiber mascara, we knew we couldn't use beeswax, a common binding component in mascara formulas. That's where hemp-derived, CBD-infused cannabis oil comes in — it gives the formula a creamy texture that allows for smoother application on lashes and an easier, tug-free removal, as well as an additional conditioning benefit. Kush Mascara is the vegan way to get major volume and healthier-looking lashes in one hit.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Nylon-6, Papaver Somniferum Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Cera carnauba/copernica cerifera (carnuaba) wax/cire de carnauba, Silica, Tropolone, Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Iron Oxide/CI 77499
*The cannabidiol (CBD) in Kush Mascara is hemp-derived and non-psychoactive.

i heard this product was really good. does it last in the water?
is it worth it?
DooEs this mascaraMILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara actually lift your eyelashes?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Caroline D.
Arnhem
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Caroline D.
I have read so much positive reviews I wanted to try this mascara for myself. Unfortunately it's not the mascara for me. The mascara gives me volume by clumping my lashes. It's hard to apply because it's a thicker mascara. Doesn't give me any lenght. After a few hours I had smudges and flakes under my eye. Beside the mascara not working for me, the travelsize was dry within 2 weeks. A little disappointing after so many good reviews. I will not be buying a full size.
Rachel H.
apeldoorn
I got this as a tester in a Sephora gift for my birthday. I love it SO MUCH! It’s a pretty black, it separates my lashes perfectly
Claudia A.
Arnhem, GA
Love love love! This is my favorite mascara! I just bought it for the 5th time. The packaging feels nice and luxurious. The brush covers your lashes nicely without making them look clumpy. It’s easy to remove.
rani -.
Zoetermeer
Do not like the brush on this. It is too big. Because of the size it comes on your skin so easy and it is very messy. Also my lashes do not look curled. It does give volume.
Dieuwke A.
Langenboom
Best mascara ever , gives your lashes a boost and lots of volume and still looks natural . Also its smudge proof and very black i love it and reccomend it to anyone + they have a mini too ! How great . But seriously you need it
Jennifer L.
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Jennifer L.
Perfect every day look! It is very natural looking but is also buildable. I just put one coat on and it's the perfect amount for a normal day where I wear minimal makeup. It coats and separates each lash perfectly. It also adds some volume! I like how it feels like it is moisturizing and doesn't dry out your lashes. I haven't had any issues with the product flaking off either. The mascara tube feels luxurious and has a nice weight to it. It's definitely one of the nicest makeup containers I've seen in awhile! I took off one star because I personally am not good with brushes like this one. After applying, I go in with a separate brush but I have this issue with a lot of mascara brushes. Love this formula and will definitely be purchasing! MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara
Franchesca S.
Bronx, NY
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Franchesca S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Favorite mascara , long lasting , easy application & doesn’t clump , unsure if it’s water proof however still amazing MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara
Nab G.
Mission, TX
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Nab G.
Love this mascara! I am in love with how full and long my lashes look. This is by far my favorite 🤩
Jumana A.
Lake Forest, CA
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Jumana A.
Purchased at: Sephora
My first time trying this makeup brand and I really like this mascara. It gave me length and curl also I like the brush. It’s a nice full brush.
Meredith P.
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Meredith P.
I recieved this mascara in my #springrefreshvoxbox from Influenster. It lifts and separates my lashes beautifully. No clumping at all. It comes in a sleek metal tube. The price is about $25 on Sephora. I really like it and definitely recommend.

685 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
natalie D.
il y a 8 jours
Rochelle B. il y a 8 jours
YES 100%!! I have tried so many mascaras and this is still my favorite it lifts and holds and I feel it is one of the only ones that my eyelashes look really lifted with when I don’t curl them!
Dakota G.
Cochran, GA
il y a 12 jours
Jennifer S. il y a 12 jours
I like this mascara. I wear it at work and I work in an oil & gas refinery inside and outside. It doesn’t flake or smudge for me. Held up way better than Better Than Sex Mascara that’s for sure.
Hannah L.
il y a 19 jours
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara I love this mascara! It’s the only product I have by this brand though, what other products are amazing from Milk?
Diana H. il y a 19 jours
I'm just here for the comments
Roxanne C.
Louisville, kentucky
il y a 2 mois
MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara ? Has anyone else tried a mascara by Kush yet,? If so, which version is your favorite or have you found a different mascara better than Kush Milk Makeup mascara?
Emily J. il y a 2 mois
I love Milk Makeup’s mascara! I have naturally long lashes but are not much volume and this makes them so black and thick :)