BY MILK MAKEUP #6 in Mascara

NATURALLY LIT

Conditioning hemp-derived, CBD-infused cannabis oil fuses heart-shaped fibers to lashes for thickness without the fallout. The hydrating formula also fills the hollow fibers for a double dose of volume.

HIIIGH VOLUME

Unique hollow heart-shaped fibers lock onto lashes in each direction adding width and length for long-lasting volume and curl.

PUFF PUFF BRUSH

Tapered, tree-shaped brush with criss-cross bristles coats and lifts every single lash from root to tip for a defined, clump-free effect. Layer on for added intensity without globs.

WHY CANNABIS?

Ever since the inception of Milk Makeup, we wanted to create a product that provides the amazing properties of cannabis. When we started talking about coming out with vegan, high volume fiber mascara, we knew we couldn't use beeswax, a common binding component in mascara formulas. That's where hemp-derived, CBD-infused cannabis oil comes in — it gives the formula a creamy texture that allows for smoother application on lashes and an easier, tug-free removal, as well as an additional conditioning benefit. Kush Mascara is the vegan way to get major volume and healthier-looking lashes in one hit.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Nylon-6, Papaver Somniferum Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Cera carnauba/copernica cerifera (carnuaba) wax/cire de carnauba, Silica, Tropolone, Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Iron Oxide/CI 77499
*The cannabidiol (CBD) in Kush Mascara is hemp-derived and non-psychoactive.

Erica G.
Woodland
I just recently started wearing mascara again after having my lash extensions removed after four years. I bought several travel sizes to try them out before I decided, and this one was the clear winner.

First of all, if this matters to you, the packaging is perfect and makes me happy. The tube is a simple cylindrical shape with no frills and has a nice weight that none of the others did.

Of course packaging is meaningless if the product isn't great, and this IS. Smooth black, sweeps on easily, really lengthens and thickens with the first application and didn't flake when I added a second coat. I didn't get it wet so I don't know how it stands up to that, but I have worn it all day for several days and no smearing at all. I will definitely repurchase this when my travel runs out.
Nikki P.
Lynchburg, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly, I was a bit skeptical about this one at first. I cringe a lot of the time when someone mentions a fiber mascara due to some previous bad experiences with a few different products. Although, I have to say, I love this mascara. It’s become one of my go-to’s for daily wear. I used to be a big fan of the “Better than sex” by Too Faced, but this blew it out of the water for me. I personally find it to be much more volumizing without the clumpy aftermath. It also gives great length and it doesn’t appear caked or unnatural at all. It’s definitely a great product if you want dramatic lashes that still look real and not messy in any way. Not to mention it’s both paraben and gluten free and it’s also vegan!
Jess V.
Aurora , CO
I purchased the travel size because my friend was raving about it and she hates wearing mascara. Normally, I use Covergirl Lashblast (orange).
The Kush Mascara: I really like the heavy feel of the tube. I don't feel like it's flimsy whatsoever. When I pulled out the wand it was very plush so I knew it would grab every lash. The application was a bit messy as the product glides onto lashes and can transfer to skin if not dry. I use a Q-tip to remove the smudges after. Overall, I felt like the mascara volumized my lashes and separated them so I didn't look cakey. This is something I would wear if I was going out or doing a more exaggerated makeup look. For everyday I will probably stick to covergirl.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I’m giving this 3 stars. The more I use this the more I have mixed feelings. Very mixed feelings. As much as I wanted to love this, it’s not worth how expensive it is.

This mascara has some amazing values behind it, and serves good purpose. I love how the company is stepping all out with this one. The design and packaging is wonderful!

Now as far as the mascara goes, I’m going to start out by saying APPLY THIS MASCARA SLOWLY YOUR FIRST TIME. DO **NOT** RUSH! LET A THIN COAT **FULLY** DRY BEFORE USING A LOT! And, that being said, I’ll be listing the things that I DON’T LIKE and then listing the ones that I DO like!

Thinks I DON’T like!
• This mascara takes forever to dry. My eyelashes don’t curl, and this product stayed wet and heavy on my lashes way longer than most should.
(YES, this product curled! But I’m going to get to that in a minute...)
• This mascara formula can make a mess very very easily.
•Sometimes it was a bit flaky. The curled fibers for enhancing the lashes did not stick in the formula. They would fall off. (Right away)
•The mascara can clump in awkward places. A few times I would have a build up thanks to the lash fibers. I’m not quite sure how to explain besides if the lash fiber did not dry with my lashes properly, then it caused a bit of a knot on my lashes. (REASONS WHY I SAID PUT A THIN BASE COAT AND LET IT DRY FIRST! Please be sure to do that or you’ll make a mess!)
•At one point I had all of my lash strands different lengths and it looked crazy! (I have very rounded eyes, and I have to do one section at a time)
•This formula doesn’t seem like it will last through anything extreme. I’ll probably wear it in the next few days during a workout, or if it’s windy outside to test it out!

Now the things that I DO like!

•I love deep dark mascaras!
•The lashes DO curl amazingly! You just have to make the process a bit slower than other mascaras for drying time!
•Removal is easy!
•Great product values
•This product made my lashes the longest they have ever been, and it exceeded the false lash look!
•The curl was amazing!

So the question everyone wants to know... would you continue to purchase this mascara...?

This product gave me longer lashes than I’ve ever had before.

I just think there is room for improvement with the brush holding too much of the product at once, the smudging of the mascara, and the drying time. The product is too liquidy.. the lash fibers falling everywhere.... so I hope they do improve this because thy are onto something great. I feel like most people wouldn’t have the patience to deal with this mascara though. It could easily frustrate you. Badly.

I think it would be more than amazing if they made this waterproof!

So what if I have to patiently apply it and learn something new! Since when did anyone come out with a new beauty product that we didn’t in some way have to learn how to use or get used to? Maybe I’ll mix this with other mascaras.

Thanks Influenster for letting me try this amazing product!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I love this! I only gave it 4 stars because the fact it does transfer to my under eye no matter what I do. But the heart shapped fibers really do work stack on top of eachother on the lash as to not look spidery. It is super moisturizing for the lashes and when taken off with the The Original MakeUp Eraser it will take it off gebtly ad to not loose any lashes in the process. That combo and really helped my lashes. Expecially because the mascara contains CBD oil instead of beeswax to also make it vegan and 100% cruelty free. I believe it really help the lashes stay in place as well as the gebtle cloth for makeup removal.
Adriana M.
Lawrence , KS
I’ve tested this for two days, and so far I’m really liking it. I have very sensitive eyes, and I wear contacts, so if a mascara flakes, has an irritating ingredient or is too brittle or heavy, I cannot wear it. On top of that, my eyelashes are like iron filings. Straight, and difficult to curl and hold a curl. ALSO I have hardly any eyelashes, like I could probably count them. Yikes.

I’ve tried so many mascaras without success, there are only two mascaras I have liked enough to use on a daily basis, so I’m very picky. So far, this mascara hasn’t flaked or caused me any eye irritation, and it holds my curl and volume. It’s comparable to a great Japanese mascara Kissme Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl & Super Water Proof Mascara 01 (known for being some of the best) that I bought overseas, but this one is much more moisturizing, which is a huge plus. Often mascaras that are able to hold my stubborn eyelashes up, dry to be very brittle and difficult to remove, and end up breaking my lashes. This mascara is striking the right balance for me. My only criticism is the brush, which is a big bushy bristle brush, which I would prefer to be silicone. However, it is a good shape and stiffness for a spoolie type brush.

Also this is weed themed which is so funny and perfect. Honestly would make a great gift.

Oh, and the packaging is super heavy and metal, it reminds me of a grinder lol, but I like it. Almost feels like it could be used for self defense.
Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Update on 5/17/18: The first tube I ordered arrived and after opening it the 2nd time, the “filter” broke and so the mascara had to be returned and ordered again since Sephora was out of stock. The 2nd tube is the tube I have used for a little over a week and this morning the tube came out of the silver casing. The glue appears not to of been strong enough. Really upset as I love this product and was planning to repurchase in the future... when the first tube arrived with an issue I chalked it up to just a defect but now that I’ve had issues with a 2nd tube having an issue, I’m not too happy. Downgrading my review from 4 stars to 3 due to this reason. Beautiful packaging but if it falls apart, what’s the point?!!!

I have used this for about a week. As one of the other reviewers wrote, I have mixed feelings. Some days I love it and other days I am not so sure. I gave it 4 stars because I do like it overall and see myself continuing to use at least for awhile.
PROS:
1. I’m trying to grow my lashes and this product feels healthier for them because of the CBD Oil. It does not seem to dry my lashes out like other mascaras do. Therefore, less lash fallout!
2. It does create great fluffy lashes.
3. The packaging is solid and very lux looking and feeling but the price is on point with other “high end” mascaras. In other words, they aren’t charging an exorbitant amount for the lux packaging!
4. It does not irritate my eyes.
5. It holds the curl of my lashes.
6. Removes easily.

CONS:
1. If you don’t wipe the brush off well when taking it out of the tube, the brush will be clumpy and leave clumps of product on the lashes that have to be cleaned up.
2. Don’t rub your eyes with this mascara! It will smear everywhere!
3. Like most mascaras with fibers, you have to be careful when applying so fibers don’t fall onto your face.
4. There have been a few days I’ve had to really work with a spoolie to separate my lashes the way I like after trying to apply multiple coats.

Overall, I do really like this mascara as it gives me fluffy and decently long lashes. I would repurchase.
razalas j.
I did receive this from Influenster, complimentary. But honestly, I really love this mascara! I think it’s a really good mascara especially for those who already have long amazing lashes. The fibers really adhere to the hair and extend length.. the brush also gives you awesome volume. Personally I think it gave my lashes both.. the one thing I’d say is.. it didn’t hold my curl as well as a waterproof mascara would. I have naturally straight eye lashes so i have to curl my lashes first.. most regular mascaras that aren’t water proof won’t hold the curl. I noticed this mascara did hold a little curl but it defiantly works better if I apply a waterproof mascara first then the KUSH. This mascara is also SUPER easy to take off, which to me, is a great feature. (If I do layer a waterproof mascara first, it’s a little harder to take off) overall i’d definitely recommend this product to those who have naturally long lashes already! For those who have shorter lashes .. I don’t think the brush will benefit you. I tried doing my bottom lashes (but they are so short) it made little to no difference. Personally I love this mascara and will purchase!
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
I wanna wear this stuff be every day. Finding a good mascara for my short, straight lashes is always difficult. Also, I'm the type to forget I'm wearing makeup and rub my eyes, so my mascara needs to hold up against that and not leave me with raccoon eyes. This stuff is just the ticket. To start, the packaging is minimalist-luxe, brushed stainless steel, with a hefty weight, and perfectly oversized. I saw pictures before purchasing and was pleasantly surprised by its size. Application with its fluffy brush is a breeze. The tip of the applicator tends to hold extra product, but nothing being be ordinary. Without any curling or priming, one coat glides on clump-free with ease, and leaves the lashes voluminous, long and curled. Further coats can become lumpy if you're not careful, but a wiggle through with a lash brush eliminates the easily. My favorite part is that it dries to the softest and most natural finish I've ever experienced with a mascara. It also lasts well all day long, and has endured workouts and naps. The worst that happens is a decrease in intensity, and a bit of flakey fall out that is wiped away without leaving a trace. Removal at the end of the day with micellar water is a breeze, leaving behind pain-free, full and conditioned lashes. Would 100% recommend and plan to repurchase. Vegan, sulfate free and cruelty free!
Caitlin S.
Fairborn, OH
I am very hesitant on getting full size mascara before trying out a mini one because it is $24 in the store and it was not even guaranteed that I was going to like it. But after hearing all the rave over it from my friends and some of my favorite you tubers, I gave in and bought it and I can say I absolutely love it. I have noticed that it was a little clumpy when I used it the first time but I realized it was from the fibers within it. It has definitely made my lashes grow so much and I 10/10 recommend this mascara !
asia d.
north hollywood
Does this product work well?
Shanae M.
does this mascara clump?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,002 reviews
I've heard a lot about this mascara but is it really worth the hype ?
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
Does this add length, volume, or both? I’m curious how the heart shaped fibers end up looking

Sephora