MILK MAKEUP KUSH Fiber Brow Gel

by Milk Makeup

A tinted, vegan brow gel formulated with thickening, heart-shaped fibers and conditioning, hemp-derived cannabis seed oil for long-lasting fullness, shape, and definition. Do something dope for your brows. KUSH Fiber Brow Gel is for anyone looking to add some oomph to their brows. It's packed with tinted, thickening, heart-shaped fibers that adhere to skin and hair for long-lasting fullness, shape, and definition. The hollow fibers are also filled with formula for another dose of volume. Hemp-derived cannabis seed oil fuses the heart-shaped fibers to brows for thickness without flaking. Like a hair mask for your brows, nourishing, hemp-derived cannabis seed oil also conditions, sets, and won't cause stiffness. The tapered, tree-shaped brush with dense, firm bristles allows you to deposit gel evenly across your brows so each hair stays put. The transfer-proof formula comes in three shades that adjust to work across all hair colors. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates KUSH Fiber Brow Gel is cruelty-free, paraben-free, vegan, gluten-free, fragrance-free, and silicone-free. Why is it formulated with cannabis? First came KUSH Mascara. MILK MAKEUP has now ventured into brow territory with KUSH Fiber Brow Gel. Because the brand is 100 percent vegan, they knew they couldn't use beeswax, a common binding component in brow gel formulas. So, they went back to their vegan formula hero, hemp-derived cannabis seed oil. It fuses the tinted, thickening, heart-shaped fibers to your brows without stiffness or flaking, and whips the formula into a creamy texture that allows for smoother application. It also provides an additional conditioning benefit for healthier-looking brows. KUSH Fiber Brow Gel is the vegan way to get fuller-looking brows in one hit.

i am fairly new to the brow game and still aim for a super subtle, lightly fill-in-the-blanks natural type of look. I chickened out on going the colored route, but have been using their clear brow gel to set things. I am curiouse what your experience with MILK MAKEUP KUSH Fiber Brow Gel in a color has been (thickness, naturality, ease of application, learning curve, tips for ease of use, etc.)?
Is there a specific way to apply this gel? I feel like I’m not using it as effectively as I could be.
What’s your favorite color for ashy blondes?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP KUSH Fiber Brow Gel!
Derbyshire
Review for: Diesel
I've only ever used pomades and powders before but I decided to bite the bullet and try a gel. I know this has so many good reviews so I went with Milk. It has really simple packaging like most other Milk products. It's really nice on the brows, and adds good definition and really evens them out , keeps them in place and really gives a natural look if worn on its own. I'd definitely recommend this!
Maple, ON
I love this product so much. It makes my eyebrows look natural and full. For reference I use medium brown for my Anastasia brow wiz and my milk makeup gel is in the colour Dutch. The colour matches my pencil perfectly, the gel fills in my brows almost entirely such that I barely even use my pencil anymore. The gel also doesn’t look dry or flakey like some other gels do. Highly highly recommend !
St, AB
My favourite brow gel ever! I use the shade grind, which is dark enough and cool toned enough for me. I find that most brow gels run warm, and this is the only brow gel I’ve ever found that is really a perfect shade for me. Formula is great and all it takes is one or two swipes for near perfect brows.
Beamsville , ON
Review for: MJ, Other
I have used both HAZE and MJ. Both work great on my brows. This is the only brow product I will buy now as it has made my makeup routine so much faster. I have pretty full brows already so this gives the perfect amount of touch up that I need.
Caledon, ON
Review for: MJ
Colour is great for light brown hair! No red undertone which I find a lot of brow gel products have. Creates a full looking brow and is quick and easy to use! Definitely recommend! Thanks Milk Makeup!
Toronto , OH
This is genuinely a great product for the girls on the go! It is very easy to apply and use and you can’t over do it with this product. I feel like this sets my brows in place and slightly fills them in and lasts all day long. It also conditions them so my brow hairs are not crunchy. The only thing that I’d say is that I wish the brush didn’t come with a lot of product because I always have to rub it off on the towel before using it. I use the shade grind.
Ciudad de México
Es un buen producto solo que yo me equivoqué de color y resultó muy oscuro, aunque mi todo natural es oscuro. Un tanto extraño. Por otra parte el aplicador es fácil de usar y la textura del producto hace que deje un aspecto natural
St, NL
Definitely my favourite brow gel! It makes my brows look so much thicker! It doesn’t get clumpy like a lot of brow gels either and doesn’t wear off throughout the day! I’ll definitely be repurchasing!
Vancouver, BC
I dont think that its worth it for the price. You get very little product for alot of money. At first, I didn't enjoy the product that much, because it was messy and got EVERYWHERE. You have to wait a bit and use it alot to finally enjoy it because it will dry down and be easier to work with. Its like a leather shoe, at first, it isn't good but as long as you know how to use this product and dry it out a bit, it will be better.
Review for: Herb
I’ve only just started using this. Love that it’s vegan and trying to be somewhat natural. No flaking at all. Good colour. I still think I need to get the hang of applying brow gels though.