BY MILK MAKEUP

A set of six beauty products for high-impact beauty on the go stashed in Milk Makeup's Blur Makeup Bag. Travel with your go to beauty essentials with It's All a Blur. It features Milk Makeup's Natural Dry Shampoo, a refreshing formula that absorbs excess oil to extend the life of a blow dry while white tea scent revives. Spritz on the Mini Face Mist, infused with rice and ginger waters to revitalize and tone skin while botanical actives calm and nourish. The Mini Ubame Mascara has a lash-loving formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Its signature blend of Ubame oak charcoal and sapphire dust bring added dimension and color depth. Mini Lip Color in Grrl imparts your lips with a dark plum, creamy lip color that offers full coverage, comfortable wear, and lasts from day to night. The Mini Highlighter cream stick instantly creates a radiant glow, and its universally flattering shade brightens every skintone. Wipe it all away with the Biodegradable Micellar Water Makeup Remover Wipe, a portable single wipe that cleanses the skin using micellar action to entrap and lift impurities from the skin, sweeping away makeup and debris. This set contains: - 1 oz Natural Dry Shampoo - 0.04 oz Mini Lip Color in Grrl - 0.33 oz Mini Face Mist - 0.25 oz Mini Ubame Mascara - 0.1 oz Mini Highlighter - Biodegradable Micellar Water Makeup Remover Wipe - Blur Makeup Bag It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

• Is anyone else as excited as I am to be receiving my VERY...7 Answers
  • What do you guys think about MILK MAKEUP It's All a Blur ??2 Answers
  • I never seen this set before , how do I use it??1 Answers
Ynova c.
cutler bay
It the perfect gift to gift someone or yourself the make up brand is great the make up isn’t oily nor dry just perfect and it blends in very well all together it a great package and I recommend you buy it also it perfect it comes in a bag so you can use to take with you in case of a emergency!!!!!!!!!!🤯🎉
De’Yonna S.
At first I was skeptical about this product Bc of the mixed reviews so I did not purchase it. Instead I got a sample and gave it a try. For me it worked wonders and smooths out my skin really nicely. I have combination skin and tend to get really oily when putting on too many products but this helped matte my skin beautifully. A lot of people complain that it doesn't stay on but I did not have a problem with that at all. It glides effortlessly on my skin and stays put. I also have an olive/ light tan skin tone and I was worried this would show up too light on my skin but it really just blends right in. If you're not sure about this product I would suggest getting a sample, but for me it definitely did everything it says it does and can understand why so many people rave about it. I will be purchasing the full size once my sample runs out.
Lilly S.
menominee
This product is really nice for having that blurred effect but the only problem for me is that I have dry skin so it gets a little flaky through out the day but nothing too noticeable
paige w.
A great sampler for Milk Makeup’s cruelty free, vegan, natural products. The dry shampoo smells great and I haven’t found any others that I prefer over it. The lipstick is a bit patchy, but moisturizes the lips beautifully. The highlighter looks amazing on the skin. I don’t really care for the face mist. All in all, Milk Makeup is my favorite brand for makeup and skincare, and I think this would be a good way to get into their products.
Victoria B.
Louisville, KY
I had been wanting to try Milk cosmetics for some time so I decided to get this sampler bag. The mascara is a very good size and works well. The lipstick is darker than I thought it would be, but is still a pretty color. The dry shampoo smells very good and gets the job done. The face mist also smells nice and is very refreshing. There is only one makeup wipe, which I haven't used yet and am keeping in my purse for an emergency. The highlighter has a nice shine, but doesn't go on well over top of my foundation or powder - it works a lot better if you're not wearing anything underneath it.
Zoie J.
MILK , product amazing stuff love the bell song the foundation can do medium coverage , true to color for your skin tone pros about it it covered redness cons my pores still show , you haft to find the right primer for your self to be able to use the foundation recommended for anyone !
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I learned about the Milk brand through Birchbox. Their products are hit and miss as to quality, pigment and long lasting. I really like their highlighters due to my fair skin. Their highlighters aren't over the top in color so they look amazing on my skin. I think they are priced comparable to other products.
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Im in love with my blur stick and my highlighter lit is super glowy and it has a dewy moisture perfect for the skin i'm recommend it to all my family and friends is a high end brand but totally worth the splurge it is like a sparkling champagne glow I had to have it
lexi v.
I've been wanting to try these products again for soo long! A little pricey but definitely worth your money! These have a matte finish! Best for all skin colours! I would definitely buy these products again! I highly recommend these products for you!
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
I've tried a few of these products in sample size and I have to say I really don't like them. I really wanted to like it but it didn't meet my expectations. I'm glad I didn't spend money on the full size.
Jewel N.
Roxboro, NC
Is anyone else as excited as I am to be receiving my VERY FIRST VoxBox with makeup?! I'm super geeked! MILK MAKEUP It's All a Blur
cx s.
Has anyone used anything by this brand? What is it like?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What do you guys think about MILK MAKEUP It's All a Blur ??
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone tried this brand? Are they organic or vegan or toxin free?
Vik M.
Where can you buy this brand in the uk?