Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer 4 Ml Deluxe Sample Size

by Milk Makeup

This primer is formulated with aloe water, cherry blossom, hyaluronic acid, and B vitamins to support skin for a healthier-looking base, and provide a glassy, post-hot-yoga-class glow. The silicone-free, oil-free, green-tinted formula blends in clear...

Is this primer worth the cost?
Is this primer good for dry skin?
Start your review of Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer 4 Ml Deluxe Sample Size!
Asheville, NC
I personally am having trouble finding a foundation that this works super well with (some of them look bad/patchy together, some of them look okay but another primer would probably look better). I will say all tinted moisturizers I've tried with this have worked stellar! So if you're a tinted moisturizer person, or maybe in summer you wear one when going out swimming or tubing or something, I would definitely buy it for those occasions (so maybe a mini size unless you wear tinted moisturizer on the regular).
Williamsburg, VA
I decided to try out this primer because Jackie Aina ravessss about this product!! This product leaves a tacky feel, but it is hydrating. It does keep my makeup intact and leaves my face hydrated at the end of the day. I have dry skin, and I always have to be cautious of what products I use because I don’t want any dry patches peeking through. This primer works with a lot of foundations, so I would recommend testing out this primer. I will be purchasing the full size bottle after I run out of the deluxe size.
Sulphur, LA
I've used the blur stick before and i loved it. So when i seen this grip primer i had to try it out. I have oily skin. Love how you don't need much of the product to have it work. My foundation and concealer stayed locked in place. Makeup was flawless. Definitely will recommend and i will buy this again.
Pioneer, OH
I'm not a big fan of primers but I feel in love with this one. I like that it gives your skin some grip and really helps your makeup last all day. I didn't notice it really helping with hydration (but I'm oily, so that's okay). I also didn't notice it help much with pore size or texture.
Omg! This stuff is amazing! As per most of my reviews...a little goes a loooong way. I use half a pea sized amount and dab it on my face and then rub it in (against gravity peeps!) and my makeup stays perfect for hours! I love this! The only thing I would change is the price point.
Plymouth , MA
I absolutely lovedddd the Milk makeup Hydro Grip Primer sample that I received from @milkmakeup !!! I am in love and can’t wait to be able to get! It is a little proxy but so worth it and made my skin so smooth and soft and look flawless. My makeup looks so much better tHan normal!
I really love how this primer makes my makeup stay on all day . It is alittle tacky feeling at first but i found when it dries down the tacky feeling went away . Does make my face feel hydrated as well and the cooling feeling was nice . Would recommend to others
Duluth , GA
This is the best primer, hands down, that I have used! I love that it has a tacky feel, which helps it grip makeup. It doesn’t make me oily and it doesn’t make me breakout. This has become a staple in my makeup routine.
Philadelphia, PA
1,471 reviews
Helped my makeup look amazing all day. Definitely good for the winter (for me). I'm oily but this primer still had my makeup looking fresh all day. No break down or slipping. I did have transfer so isn't no miracle worker.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I was looking for a primer to keep my makeup locked in, because setting spray alone doesn’t do the trick for me. This is it. It holds my makeup in place all day. Make sure you give it time to dry before applying foundation though.