Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer 4 Ml Deluxe Sample Size

by Milk Makeup

This primer is formulated with aloe water, cherry blossom, hyaluronic acid, and B vitamins to support skin for a healthier-looking base, and provide a glassy, post-hot-yoga-class glow. The silicone-free, oil-free, green-tinted formula blends in clear...

Is this primer worth the cost?
Is this primer good for dry skin?
Start your review of Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer 4 Ml Deluxe Sample Size!
Manhattan, KS
I received a sample of this from Sephora as a gift with purchase. I've only used it once so far with a matte foundation and I enjoyed it. It's very tacky. Makeup went on great over top of it.
Midland Park, NJ
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer 4 Ml Deluxe Sample Size uploaded by Anna R.
I wanted to like this primer, however when you put this on your face it’s very tacky and sticky. I let it dry before I apply my foundation, yet it looks all pill-y and flakey. Not a fan.
Chinquapin , NC
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer 4 Ml Deluxe Sample Size uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Ok y’all if you haven’t tried this primer run down to your local Sephora and grab a mini size it’s amazing it even smoothed my pores and my makeup lasts forever.
Bella Vista , AR
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer 4 Ml Deluxe Sample Size uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I received this Milk Makeup Hydro Primer in my monthly Sephora Box a month or so ago. I tried it today and found this product to be wonderful! You only need one small pump of this primer for your face. The primer glides on smoothly and creates a surface for your foundation to go on. Just make sure you let the primer sit for about 3 minutes before you apply foundation. I didn’t even use setting spray today and the primer seemed to work for that too. I definitely recommend this primer!
Tucson, AZ
Recently I was given a sample of Milk’s Hydro Grip Primer and I’m liking it but I’m not sure I like exactly how tacky the texture is post application. I also wasn’t aware that this product was derived from cannibis extract, something I’m not comfortable lending to my niece. That being said, the primer grabbed my makeup well and it stayed put all day without touch up (other than lipstick).
Brooklyn Park
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer 4 Ml Deluxe Sample Size uploaded by Trinity Y.
I think this is a great primer especially if your foundation keeps wiping off and if it’s size ! One pump goes a long way ! Once applied let it set for about five minutes so that when u apply for foundation , it isn’t patchy. That’s what I learned about the primer ! Enjoy beautiful ladies !Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
I tried this out for over a week now. I didn’t notice any additional hydration or staying power of my foundation. I have an oily t zone and dry skin and this primer made nothing stick to my nose or upper lip. I’m very disappointed considering all the praise this product got
New York
I really enjoyed the wearability and functionality of the Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer sample! I wished there was a little bit more product in there but overall I like the consistency and how this primer works well with my makeup!
I'm not really happy about this product! I was excited when I bought this at Sephora. It really smells funny. It isn't as hydrating of a primer as I expected :(
Knoxville, TN
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer 4 Ml Deluxe Sample Size uploaded by Hannah H.
This primer is fantastic. It holds my makeup in place all day and moisturizes my skin. I mix it with a pore minimizing primer and it goes on really smooth.