Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer

What it is: A hydrating, makeup-gripping primer formulated with hemp-derived cannabis seed extract and blue agave extract for all-day hydration and hold.

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Hemp-Derived Cannabis Seed Extract: Hydrates and smooths the look of skin, while providing antioxidant benefits.
- Blue Agave Extract: Forms an invisible layer to grip makeup, smooth the look of texture, and seal in moisture.
- Prickly Pear Cactus Extract and Aloe Water: Hydrates, soothes, and calms skin.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This primer is formulated with aloe water, cherry blossom, hyaluronic acid, and B vitamins to support skin for a healthier-looking base, and provide a glassy, post-hot-yoga-class glow. The silicone-free, oil-free, green-tinted formula blends in clear to work across all skin tones and types. Simply allow the formula to sit for one minute to fully absorb and activate grip for the best results.

I have dry to normal skin,I’m in between the milky Hydro grip primer or smash box primer ?
Worth trying out? Follow 4 follow 💕Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
What do you think about this primer? Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
Start your review of Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer!
Leslie L.
N Hollywood, CA
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Leslie L.
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Leslie L.
MY FIRST EVER PRIMER! Ive never used primer before, but when they said grip, they were not playing. This hydro grip primer is pretty sticky , but not in a gross way, it is a little think but I feel like it really helped blend my tinted moisturizer and gave a good coverage. This product is still on my face and as a singer who is always performing, even more so on camera where details are everything, this really came through. Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Shianne P.
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Shianne P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing primer it deserves the hype! I’d compare the texture to like a gel moisturizer but the way this settles into the skin my pores it’s soft not sticky not tacky but has a “grip “ my foundation blends well and lasts long time. Love the way this feels and makes my skin look
Madalina M.
Astoria, NY
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Madalina M.
I was almost sick of hearing about this product everywhere, until I got a sample and I tried it and oh my!! I purchased it right after. Is a good primer, makes a good base for a foundation, good ingredients, a little goes a long way, makes the makeup lasts.
Leah P.
gowanda
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Leah P.
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Leah P.
All I have to say is wow. I never knew a primer could really do what it promised like this primer. It doesn’t dry you out or clog your pores. My makeup just STAYED PUT. I went to a Bill’s party in this makeup, fell asleep in it (oops) and I woke up and my foundation still looked flawless and didn’t cake around my nose like it usually does, or look dried and separated anywhere! First is the picture I took early in the night compared to second pic about 10 hrs later and a nap. Pretty amazing for how I sleep! I received this as a sample but I’m for sure picking up more.
Miles A.
Vancouver, WA
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Miles A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Literally the best primer I’ve ever used. I have dryer skin and it helps hydrate my skin and make foundation just look so much more smooth and not cling to my dry patches. It also makes foundations last longer.
Ashley W.
Macon, GA
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my holy grail primer in my makeup arsenal. I was worried about whether or not it would work for my combination oily skin but it passed the test. It goes on smooth but gets tacky as it dries so I like to tap it into the skin. If you haven’t tried it, it’s definitely worth a try!
Lilly O.
Essex, MD
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Lilly O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I never write reviews, but im just so annoyed with this primer. I got a sample a year or two back, and I remember liking it just fine. So when I ran out of primer, I decided to try the full size since I remember liking it, and the reviews were phenomenal. I am beyond disappointed though! It is unusable! I let it soak in for 3-4 minutes like many people recommended, but no matter what I try my foundation just clumps up. I have to blend SO fast for it to just clump all in one spot, and even then it gets so blotchy and chunky in areas. I literally cannot use it. I tried yesterday, and it look OK in the morning (still left me feeling a bit cakey and blotchy in areas) but by the end of the day it was just gross. This isn't just me saying this, even my boyfriend asked what had happened when he saw me. I'm a broke college student and can't afford another primer, so now im just stuck with nothing! Not the end of the world but I wasted my money! I threw it away this morning, it is the worst product I have ever tried. It may be the weather, my foundation (same one as the last time I tried the primer tho), or the product really is just awful :( I hate being so negative but its very upsetting:(
Arizona B.
Saugerties, NY
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Arizona B.
I LOVE THIS PRIMER. I saw this from a beauty guru I follow and I needed it. This is great for combo skin. My makeup stays all day and for at least 10 hours for when I’m at work. This is the best primer I’ve ever used and I don’t think I’m going back to a different primer.
Julia P.
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Julia P.
This primer is the absolute best purchase I’ve made in a long time. Really grips the makeup to my face and keeps the makeup on but also is so safe for your skin. Sticky/tacky when applied but you are to let it soak into your skin for like 60 sec and the feeling goes away. I think this is prob super important for holding the makeup. This is also pretty moisturizing for a primer. Doesn’t cause breakouts or anything. GET IT
Amanda K.
Roxbury, MA
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer uploaded by Amanda K.
made my skin feel super sticky at first, but once it sat for a few minutes it felt normal! overall would recommend. thank you influenster for the sample!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster

1,481 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan D.
Waterloo, ON
il y a 3 jours
Susan J. il y a 3 jours
Yes very much worth it! One of the best primers out there!
Hamna H.
Copenhagen
il y a 3 jours
Olivia H. il y a 3 jours
It works well but is a little to expensive for my liking.
yaretzi M.
houston
il y a 4 jours
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer Is this primer good for oily skin?
Sierra B. il y a 4 jours
Ella L.
il y a 4 jours
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer I received the mini version of this product as a gift. It made the makeup on top separate and look splotchy. Could that have just been the way I applied he product or is the primer just not very good?