BY MILK MAKEUP

What it is: A hydrating, makeup-gripping primer formulated with hemp-derived cannabis seed extract and blue agave extract for all-day hydration and hold.

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Hemp-Derived Cannabis Seed Extract: Hydrates and smooths the look of skin, while providing antioxidant benefits.
- Blue Agave Extract: Forms an invisible layer to grip makeup, smooth the look of texture, and seal in moisture.
- Prickly Pear Cactus Extract and Aloe Water: Hydrates, soothes, and calms skin.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This primer is formulated with aloe water, cherry blossom, hyaluronic acid, and B vitamins to support skin for a healthier-looking base, and provide a glassy, post-hot-yoga-class glow. The silicone-free, oil-free, green-tinted formula blends in clear to work across all skin tones and types. Simply allow the formula to sit for one minute to fully absorb and activate grip for the best results.

• How often can you apply this ?2 Answers
  • How is this?? I like using two setting sprays, one for ma...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well with oily skin? I feel like i...2 Answers
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve never bought any Milk makeup products before because the packaging and products never really appealed to me. I recently came across an advertisement video from Milk Makeup where a woman was applying the new hydro grip primer to a model and as she’s applying the primer the model’s skin starts to look radiant and almost glass-like. I was immediately sold on the product. The product released yesterday online and in store so I hopped, skipped my behind down to Sephora because I needed this new primer. I couldn’t wait to test the product out so as soon as I got home I washed my face and then put the product to the test. I pump out some of the product on my hand and the consistency is that of an aloe vera gel. I apply the primer on my face and it feels cooling. As I start to spread the product all over my face it starts to feel tacky to the touch. You have to allow the primer to dry down so you give it a minute before you start applying your foundation. I start to apply my foundation and the rest of my makeup (I had no issues doing so). After I finish applying my makeup I get very closely to the mirror to inspect and to see if I notice any difference using the primer, I DO! My pores are non existent, my skin looks extra smooth (like there’s photoshop in that bottle), my skin is matte yet radiant. My first impression is “wow I really like this product”. I go out to eat and to watch the New Captain Marvel movie and I’m checking my face throughout the day to see how my makeup is holding up. Keep in mind I’ve applied everything at 3pm. Hours pass and the areas I normally get oily within 2-3 hours (which is my T-zone) is still MATTE and my face still looks like a mannequin’s skin. I was SHOOK! About 7 hours in is when those oils start to peak through which is very impressive to me. 7 hours without being an oil slick? Milk makeup might’ve did something with this primer. I usually like to test out a product for a while before I give my review on it because I feel like first impressions aren’t always your final thoughts on the product but I was honestly Blown away by this primer and I know my thoughts on it wouldn’t change at all. It’s seriously a Game changer.
Vanessa T.
I’m super impressed with this primer! I usually skip out on primers because I’ve never had one wow me. But I was pleasantly surprised with this one. To start off, the simplicity of the packaging is beautiful! I take packaging very seriously I had to say it lol. It’s unscented and didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. My skin had a glow from within that was visible even AFTER I set my foundation with translucent powder. But what really really really made me like this primer is the fact that it prevented unavoidable creasing I get on my forehead. I get this one crease on my forehead no matter what primer, no primer, foundation, or setting powder I use. So I knew immediately the reason I didn’t get the crease was because of this primer. Hours went on and still no creasing whatsoever, I almost couldn’t believe it. I did get a little oily as the hours went on, but nothing too gross. I won’t hold it against the primer because I do have an oily t zone. Overall, I really like this primer and I would definitely recommend it! I’m so thankful to have received this primer for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Elica Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Got this product to try thanks to Influenster! I am so happy to have gotten this item to try because I was running out of my other prime, which is officially OUT of the picture because this thing is amazing. I love the packaging of it, it's slick and great to travel with it because it's plastic. I also love the light green shade to it. It is gluten free, paraben free, etc. AND it does not have any weird scent to it. It's great for my dry skin. Immediately after I put this primer on, my skin automatically feels ten times more supple, hydrated and ready for foundation. The texture of this primer is tacky; however, it does not leave your skin feeling uncomfortable or sticky. It just really prepares your foundation for all day wear without you having to worry about it coming off from sweat. SO thrilled to have this now in my everyday make up routine. Thank you, Influenster and Milk Makeup!
Abimbola A.
chicago, IL
I got to try the Mila M. Hydro Grip primer 🥰😘you guys and i absolutely love it❤️💗💯. It’s sticky when you’re apply then after like a minute it smoothens out your face and gives you a glassy glory finish which makes it easy to apply foundation.It contains the B Vitamins 😻which helps the skin and keeping it healthy and hydrated which is why it can also be used in your skincare routine, for a healthy glow 🥰. The hydro grip primer is a hydrating primer. It doesn’t contain silicon, oil, fragrance, gluten, and paraben. It is also cruelty free 🐰🥰and Vegan🌿💗.
It reatails for $30.00 and I was luck enough to get It for free from Influenster ❤️❤️❤️💕❤️❤️❤️💗 thank you Influenster Team 💗💗💯💯💯
#hydrogrip #contest #complimentary Mila M. [user:Influenster]
Jocie B.
Overall, this primer kept my skin plumper for longer. The primer is sticky & thick, and dries down to a shiny, tacky finish. I personally liked that. I wear minimal makeup, so its difficult to tell if it extended the length of my makeup. Its nice to know the ingredients are so natural, so this product kind of felt like an added step to my skincare routine. The packaging is BEAUTIFUL just like all of Milk makeup tbh. Although the green tint does nothing, it just looks so fresh & healthy in the bottle lol. HOWEVER, I did break out in tiny little bumps in certain parts of my face, such as the chin & forehead. What threw me off is the forehead, since I normally never get pimples there. I've been using the primer for a week and a half, and recently stopped to see if the pimples clear up. Very unexpected, and I have my doubts as to whether the primer caused them (although nothing else in my skincare/makeup routine changed). Everyone's skin is different, so try at your own risk? I still really hope to get back into using it, if the little bumps go away & don't return. I received this product for free/complimentary for testing purposes.
Adriana M.
Lawrence , KS
Purchased at: Sephora
After several days of testing with various foundations, (my go to is tarte™ shape tape contour concealer, and NARS Sheer Glow Foundation) I can fully say that the primer helped the wear of ALL of them.
Even the L'Oréal Paris Lumi Magique Light Infusing Liquid Foundation, which notoriously looks like a grease spill on me after 1 hour, looks freshly applied yet and dewy by the end of the day.

Yes I have gotten compliments, yes I am pulling out foundations I retired because of their bad formulas (Revlon Photoready Candid™ Natural Finish Anti-Pollution Foundation) and have been using them on top of this primer (with great success!)

It has a texture like no other primer, a bit viscous and tacky instead of silicony which I love. It feels a bit like I’m rubbing a honey gel on my face but I’m into it.

My next test is going to be on the legendary foundation FAILURE from Sunday Riley Sunday Riley The Influencer Clean Long Wear Foundation. I will report back and let you know if this primer can fix even the worst of foundations. 💚
Jaimie R.
Garden Grove, CA
I used this product for the first time and I highly recommend this Primer to all my family and friends! Loved that It made my skin glow and my face felt super light. Compare to the thickness and caked feeling I normally get. Nope! Not this time with the #hydrogrip #complimentary Mila M. [user:Influenster] Thank you [user:influensrer] and [user:MilkMakeuo] for giving me the opportunity to be one of your candidates to be the first to try. Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
whatever f.
Portland
Purchased at: Sephora
i just looked in the mirror after a 3 mile mid-day hike and my complexion didn't break or even move. i blotted some sweat and (minimal) oil off and went about the rest of my day.

that being said, this stuff hasn't noticeably blurred or minimized pores. i'd say it does nothing for texture, but it seriously kept my base from settling into my horizontal forehead lines. for being hydrating, i haven't noticed much of a difference after a week of use - but i am dry/combination and moisturize for the gods anyway.

the minimal oil seep factor makes me think my oily friends could enjoy this too.

i've had the most success using this for the majority of my face and using Tatcha's Silk Canvas where i have the most issues with pores (next to nose/below eyes). it has played well with my bases (Erborian CC Cream in Clair, and LANEIGE BB Cushion Whitening in 21c). the amount of product for the price point is very fair - this stuff should work for a lot of folks!
jordanne k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
So a friend of mine recently picked this primer up from Sephora and wanted me to try this, so I tested it out. First things first, I have had such a mixed experience with milk products, especially their primers. As someone who has super dry skin, their primers don’t usually work on me because they’re too silicone feeling, and because of that, I didn’t have high hopes for this.

But let me tell you, I was mistaken! 🙌🏻

This primer did everything I could have asked for and more. With this primer, my foundation looked fantastic. I’ve honestly never had a primer go on this smoothly, especially with my dry skin, and this one definitely did that. My foundation looked flawless, not streaky in the slightest and it didn’t separate at all. All in all? I couldn’t be happier and I’ll definitely be picking some up for myself!
Taylor S.
I have been struggling to find a primer that helps my Foundation stay on my face all day! I have combo skin and lately my foundation looks terrible fast. No matter what I do. But then.. I started using this Hydro grip primer and it honestly has helped immensely. I love the way it feels and makes my face feel. I love that it is a little cooling and sticky. I fully agree with waiting the minute to let the primer dry down before applying your foundation. I have tried this primer with several of my top foundations, and concealers, and it has made them all look better than ever! I was suprised to have found that I like this primer SO much! It definitely is everything it claims and more for me! FINALLY THE SEARCH FOR A GOOD PRIMER ON MY COMBO SKIN IS OVER!! 💁‍♀️🙌💚
Nicole M.
Georgetown, ON
Has anyone gotten their hands on this yet? Wondering if it lives up to its hype for dry skin
mya g.
Is this product good for oily skin??
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
what do yall think of the new milk hydro primer id lovr to hear yalls thoughts ?
Lupe P.
seguin
Taylor H.
tumwater
Is this good for oily skin?

Sephora