BY MILK MAKEUP #38 in Body Oil

A face and body hydrating stick enriched with natural oils for a quick boost of moisture and a subtle sheen. Moisturize skin in one easy swipe with Hydrating Oil's lightweight formula. Infused with apricot, avocado, calendula, jojoba, and orange peel oils, it absorbs quickly into skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I just got this yesterday, and I ordered directly from the company. I have to say their packaging is stunning. It's simple, and the box came with some really cute stickers and nice tissue. The actual oil isn't hydrating initially, but once it absorbs in it is really hydrating. You also get a pretty large amount of product in the 1 oz. tubes. I like to layer this over the rest of my facial products to seal them in during the cold winter. " in 21 reviews
  • "You can use this as a moisturizer, the milk makeup is super hydrating, perfect for dry skin. If you have oily skin I really wouldn't recommend it only because it's super moisturizing.. " in 14 reviews
Roberta M.
Flaky cheeks during the winter are not a hot look. Which is why I have come to love carrying this little guy around. Milk Makeup's Hydrating Oil Stick is commuter friendly as it does not take too much space in your bag. It is also travel friendly as it comes in a stick, so it should be no problem getting it through the hell that is TSA. Anyway, I get really paranoid that my dry cheeks will flake (I have combination skin) so this is a great remedy for that paranoia. I will literally whip this out and start applying it if I feel any dryness at all. While the price for this is a little out there, I do have some tips and tricks to get Milk Makeup with 50% off.

While my main use of this stick is for some instant moisture, I do love a very dewy/glowy look so I sometimes use this instead of highlighter. Overall, it is a great product for the price that I got it for. I have to speculate that I would love it as much even if I paid full price for it, but I guess we will never know because this little guy will never run out!

Christine D.
Randolph, NJ
I bought this straight from Milk's website to bring with me on an upcoming backpacking trip. First of all, I love the amount of product and how it is a sold oil (which I don't need to worry about TSA issues in my carry-on backpack). Second, I love that it can go over my BB cream and blend pretty near flawlessly on the dry patches around my cheeks (winter cold air wreaks havoc on my complexion). That being said, this product takes a little longer for me to sink in than other moisturizers and oils. I do have oily/combo/acne prone skin.  It has not caused me to break out, but I do not use it every day. My skin feels more calm after application. I have other products that I like better for a daily routine but in my eyes, definitely worth the money for traveling. Also, you can use this on your hands and cuticles on the plane :)
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
Coming from the Queen of dry skin, this little stick is a gift from the Gods! It goes on every morning after my Milk under eye Cooling Water and before my facial sunscreen. It gives me skin the most luminous dewy glow, without ever looking oily or greasy. It’s also great to toss in your bag, for later in the day when your skin needs a little after work pick me up.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I love this product! I have dry skin and this is the perfect before bed moisturizer for me. I just glide it across my face and then go back and gently rub it in with my fingers. It soaks in nicely and doesn’t leave an oil slick behind. I love that it’s a solid and you can travel with it. However I’m not sure I would leave it in a hot car.
paige w.
I love this product! This is a night-time skin care necessity. Note that this is a face oil, so it will leave you looking shiny, but it hydrates the skin so well! It glides on the skin so smoothly, and the packaging is beautiful. I have a normal skin type, but I could see how those with oily skin could dislike this product.
Kim S.
This product is just ok. I will keep using it but I would not purchase it again. The pros are that it quickly and easily delivers moisture to my skin and I love the stick form! However, it is fairly greasy, you could not go outside or anything after using it and the scent is kind of chemicaly.
Stephanie M.
New Haven
This oil stick is an excellent solid moisturizer from Milk Makeup. It's cool and smooth for mess-free application. I was turned onto this company after using their MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water and love that their products are available at Sephora!
Beth S.
Tucson, AZ
This is perfect if you have dry skin! I keep it in my purse and put it on whenever I see a dry patch, it also smells really good which I know is something a few people have complained about with milk products.
Kapua P.
Amazing!! I have box braids and am always needing something to keep them moisturized and this does just that. The oil stick was made as a face moisturizer but the packaging and product makes it perfect for travel for your hair!! It cost $24 and it’s super reasonable as a little goes a long way...plus is smells amazing!!😀
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I like to use it when I’m on the go and if I don’t want to get on my products I just take this for a weekend getaway heaps of skin nice and moisturize and it does what it’s supposed to great.
Pup N.
Is this product good for combination skin?
Teresa V.
San Francisco , CA
I have pretty combination skin (dry under my eyes but oily on my chin, around my nose, and between my brows.) Will this just make me look more greasy? Or is this used more like a moisturizer after washing your face? Thanks all!!
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Did this make anyone break out?
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
Is it expensive??
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
How is this brand? Is this sticky? How does everyone use this product ?