BY MILK MAKEUP

A bestselling holographic highlighter stick that's packed with meteorite powder for an otherworldly glow. Loaded with meteorite powder and twilight-like pearls, this multi-use highlighter stick leaves an iridescent sheen wherever it's applied. With nourishing ingredients like mango butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil, Holographic Stick hydrates skin for a dewy, galactic glow. Its iridescent sheen complements all skintones, and can be applied to the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body. Formulated with Milk Melt Technology, this vegan Holographic Stick melts into skin on contact and blends in seamlessly. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

• This seems super amazing!!! Where could I pick this up? MILK M...2 Answers
  • omg i want this soo bad its cutee is it worth it?1 Answers
  • Can you buy milk makeup in retail stores? I’ve never seen this!!!!4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Minah H.
If you're looking for holographic highlighters, this isn't one of them. That being said, this highlighter is really pretty. It's easy to apply, creamy, and there is a lot of product in there. The reason I gave it 3 stars was because you need a setting spray since it's really greasy even when my skin is dry. There is a lot of product but the price is quite high for this type of highlighter. However, I love the color and if you use it everyday, it's worth the price.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I have yet to find anyone that this looks flattering on other than as an eye shadow. I have seen it on the wide range of skin tones and this is just not pretty. It’s a weird consistency compared to their other stick formulas and I was just so disappointed. This was not the color to jump on the colorful highlighter train with
Sarah N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I feel like my skin tone is in a weird medium range where it doesn't show up as a strong highlight or a super flushed cheek, but this product is perfect for that unique, flushed, holographic look! If you're looking for something that is more innovative than trendy, than this product will help you achieve that! It is also dewy which feels really nice on the skin.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am in love with milk products. I just had to purchase this because it is a beautiful color and I needed something that would work as a blush and lipstick at the same time. All in all, it’s very convenient and compact. I love the products like this and I will continue to buy them.
breanna n.
cambridge, MN
You definitely get what you pay for with this. It's a lot of product and it lasts for a long time. The colors are so beautiful. The only bad thing is the blending of the product is a little tricky. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Beth S.
Tucson
This color is beautiful!! Super fun and easy to apply. It’s not great for an every day look because it’s so bright but could be put on cheeks or eyes for a fun pop of color. It does seem expensive but you really do get a lot of product.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
MILK Makeup is honestly so good to me. My skin type is dry and sensitive so this easy stick literally gives me a quick shine! It’s long lasting all day and it’s fairly easy to find and buy. I’ve tested many times and would love to have one
Karen M.
Dayton
Purchased my milk highlighter at Sephora for my daughter. She loves it! Anything halo and she flips for it. It's easy to apply and I like that it's in stick form. Definitely going to purchase more milk products!
Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
Milk make up is worth the price. You get a lot of product. Imagine how long this highliter is going to last you!!! Its beautiful on the skin! The packaging is beautiful. Its worth every penny. No wonder it got a 5 star review. I buy mine off amazon.
Maria C.
West Hempstead, NY
So soft and creamy blush! I love it it blends in so well and doesn’t leave a flat finish! Anyone can use this ! This blush so a pink color but I am a makeup artist and this goes well with any skin color !!!!!!
Madhurima S.
Burdwan
Do they ship internationally?
Megan S.
Can you buy milk makeup in retail stores? I’ve never seen this!!!!
Vishaka m.
agartala
Is it good? Is it really worth buying?
Keiyl M.
Does it give a holographic effect?
Sandy D.
This seems super amazing!!! Where could I pick this up? MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick