BY MILK MAKEUP

A bestselling holographic highlighter stick that's packed with meteorite powder for an otherworldly glow. Loaded with meteorite powder and twilight-like pearls, this multi-use highlighter stick leaves an iridescent sheen wherever it's applied. With nourishing ingredients like mango butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil, Holographic Stick hydrates skin for a dewy, galactic glow. Its iridescent sheen complements all skintones, and can be applied to the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body. Formulated with Milk Melt Technology, this vegan Holographic Stick melts into skin on contact and blends in seamlessly. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
I have this in both Supernova and the new Mars shade and I'm really impressed with them! I have to say these probably work best on dry skin (which I have) because they are balm-like. I absolutely adore how these melt into my skin and give me a glossy, trendy look.  They're quite subtle compared to highlights on the market currently, but they are the best glossy highlight I've found to date.  Supernova is a trendy purple, with a subtle holographic effect.  It's subtle enough to not look like a purple streak on your face, but it can be built up for intensity.  Mars is more natural looking on my light skin tone, but I do enjoy both shades.  Mars looks champagne in the tube, but when swatched, there is a mix of pink and gold/champagne, so while it is very natural, it's not boring.  There is a big caveat though - you cannot swipe this on directly from the tube or it will smear your base makeup.  The best way I've found to apply it is to swipe it onto my beauty blender and use the beauty blender to pat it on my cheekbones. It does crease on my eyelids so I wouldn't recommend it for use there.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
I am OBSESSED with this product. I first got the Supernova color which was beautiful but not everyday wearable for me, so when I saw Mars I had to have it. It goes on so smoothly, and it has the most beautiful rose gold glow I have ever seen. I'm a pretty fair/neutral toned person, and this highlighter looked amazing on both me and my more yellow toned friend. Its lasting time isn't spectacular, but if you set it with a good spray you don't have to touch it up for a few hours. I usually use my fingers to dab a little more on once it looks like it wore off. It's so worth it though.
Shay R.
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
I purchased this in Lit and absolutely love it! It's super shiny and feels great too. Definitely adds a sheen and can't really be subdued unless you cover it in foundation or concealer so if you're looking for a super shiny highlighter that leaves your skin feeling great then this is for you. If you're looking for something that is subtle and leaves a hint of glow this is not.
Emma O.
Emma O.
Boston, MA
By far one of the best highlights in the game. It comes in a stick so it's easy to apply and long lasting! Not to mention it catches the light so well allowing it to really shine. This highlight could have a dramatic effect if you apply it heavily or a very simple almost bare face effect if you apply lightly making it a very versatile highlighter to use!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Boca Raton, FL
I have this in the supernova color which is more of a holographic purple/ bluish tint. So gorgeous! A little bit out there cause it does have the holographic shine to it. Not too crazy, but definitely more for a girls
night out or fun event or perfect for Halloween or promotional models that need to wear fun makeup. Definitely a beauty junkies must have! Such pretty packaging as well!
Karen F.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
This is awesome! I wasn't going to buy this because i hate cream highlighters because they tend to make my skin look more oily than it is already but this one is different. It has buildable coverage and i use my fingertips to apply it so that it doesn't remove the makeup that i put diwn underneath it. Well worth the price!
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Love this highlighter from MILK! The original one with the purplish mirror-like sheen had a little too much contrast against my medium-deep skintone, so I went with this one since it has a bronzey undertone, and it works perfectly! Though I definitely have to layer it on to really make it shine, the cream formula lends itself to a nice glow that isn't too overdone.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
I like this but I don't love it. It isn't real holo more like duo chrome gold but it is very pretty on my pale skin. It can be tacky going on, but it sinks in well if I use my fingers to blend it in. It lasts about 7 hrs on my before I can't see much of it anymore. I would like to try other colors.
Ella W.
Ella W.
San Diego
I love this product in many ways however there are aspects to it that could go without. I love the color and the formula, but it is a little hard to apply to apply with out looking splotchy.  It is also not the best for oily skin types because it makes your skin look oily.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
Gorgeous!! This looks incredible on everyone. It has a beautiful rose gold, peachy sheen to it. Gives a beautiful skin kissed glow. It's easy to blend and looks softer the more you blend. It's very pigmented and the highlter will last you forever.
Eileen L.
Eileen L.
Indio, CA
Need some thoughts on this... It looks like a cool trendy product. Especially it being on a stick. Is worth trying?
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
How bright does this look? Is it more subtle?
Victoria F.