Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#201 in Highlighter
A bestselling holographic highlighter stick that's packed with meteorite powder for an otherworldly glow. Loaded with meteorite powder and twilight-like pearls, this multi-use highlighter stick leaves an iridescent sheen wherever it's applied. With nourishing ingredients like mango butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil, Holographic Stick hydrates skin for a dewy, galactic glow. Its iridescent sheen complements all skintones, and can be applied to the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body. Formulated with Milk Melt Technology, this vegan Holographic Stick melts into skin on contact and blends in seamlessly. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
Photos (2)
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
May 6, 2017, 8:23 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
I have this in both Supernova and the new Mars shade and I'm really impressed with them! I have to say these probably work best on dry skin (which I have) because they are balm-like. I absolutely adore how these melt into my skin and give me a glossy, trendy look.  They're quite subtle compared to highlights on the market currently, but they are the best glossy highlight I've found to date.  Supernova is a trendy purple, with a subtle holographic effect.  It's subtle enough to not look like a purple streak on your face, but it can be built up for intensity.  Mars is more natural looking on my light skin tone, but I do enjoy both shades.  Mars looks champagne in the tube, but when swatched, there is a mix of pink and gold/champagne, so while it is very natural, it's not boring.  There is a big caveat though - you cannot swipe this on directly from the tube or it will smear your base makeup.  The best way I've found to apply it is to swipe it onto my beauty blender and use the beauty blender to pat it on my cheekbones. It does crease on my eyelids so I wouldn't recommend it for use there.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Boca Raton, FL
June 20, 2017, 2:21 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g, Other
I have this in the supernova color which is more of a holographic purple/ bluish tint. So gorgeous! A little bit out there cause it does have the holographic shine to it. Not too crazy, but definitely more for a girls
night out or fun event or perfect for Halloween or promotional models that need to wear fun makeup. Definitely a beauty junkies must have! Such pretty packaging as well!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Brooklyn, NY
June 17, 2017, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
Ok first of all the color is AMAZING. I expected like a typical gold shimmer but what I got was a pretty pinkish color instead, I'm instantly in love and would definitely recommend this
Le'Aira H.
Le'Aira H.
Charlotte, NC
June 13, 2017, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
This is the absolute best highlighter that gives the perfect glow! I use this both with and without make up! It works best if you dab it in until you get the desired effect!
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton woods, NH
June 21, 2017, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
This is an amazing product the smell is great with texture and feel to this project is great I would definitely recommend this to anyone I feel like this is great for all skin types.
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
How bright does this look? Is it more subtle?