MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g uploaded by Brittany B.MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g uploaded by Brittany B.

BY MILK MAKEUP

A bestselling holographic highlighter stick that's packed with meteorite powder for an otherworldly glow. Loaded with meteorite powder and twilight-like pearls, this multi-use highlighter stick leaves an iridescent sheen wherever it's applied. With nourishing ingredients like mango butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil, Holographic Stick hydrates skin for a dewy, galactic glow. Its iridescent sheen complements all skintones, and can be applied to the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body. Formulated with Milk Melt Technology, this vegan Holographic Stick melts into skin on contact and blends in seamlessly. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

• How bright does this look? Is it more...It's very subtle. It gives me ... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Sephora
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
May 6, 2017, 8:23 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
I have this in both Supernova and the new Mars shade and I'm really impressed with them! I have to say these probably work best on dry skin (which I have) because they are balm-like. I absolutely adore how these melt into my skin and give me a glossy, trendy look.  They're quite subtle compared to highlights on the market currently, but they are the best glossy highlight I've found to date.  Supernova is a trendy purple, with a subtle holographic effect.  It's subtle enough to not look like a purple streak on your face, but it can be built up for intensity.  Mars is more natural looking on my light skin tone, but I do enjoy both shades.  Mars looks champagne in the tube, but when swatched, there is a mix of pink and gold/champagne, so while it is very natural, it's not boring.  There is a big caveat though - you cannot swipe this on directly from the tube or it will smear your base makeup.  The best way I've found to apply it is to swipe it onto my beauty blender and use the beauty blender to pat it on my cheekbones. It does crease on my eyelids so I wouldn't recommend it for use there.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
June 26, 2017, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
Hey you are the only one who can tell you how much you want me and I think I just texted your mom saying that I got a text from mom and I said yea she saw you in my room lol I got a woman she got me a boy who was my dad just saying I got a boy and then you just got me a car and I was like I was supposed too but he got a boy I was
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Boca Raton, FL
June 20, 2017, 2:21 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g, Other
I have this in the supernova color which is more of a holographic purple/ bluish tint. So gorgeous! A little bit out there cause it does have the holographic shine to it. Not too crazy, but definitely more for a girls
night out or fun event or perfect for Halloween or promotional models that need to wear fun makeup. Definitely a beauty junkies must have! Such pretty packaging as well!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
July 7, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
I like this but I don't love it. It isn't real holo more like duo chrome gold but it is very pretty on my pale skin. It can be tacky going on, but it sinks in well if I use my fingers to blend it in. It lasts about 7 hrs on my before I can't see much of it anymore. I would like to try other colors.
Rikki G.
Rikki G.
NEW YORK, NY
July 18, 2017, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
I really like this highlighter because it is not too metallic but also not too sheer. It looks very natural on my skin which is the number on thing I look for in all of my makeup. The only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't stay on for too long.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
July 11, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
I think that this is a great stick to use as a highlighter on your cheek bones, nose, and anywhere else you want to add a little shine. I have dry skin, and it is easy to blend the makeup! I like this product, but I do not know if I would buy it again.
Paty C.
Paty C.
Detroit, MI
July 8, 2017, 5:20 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
Saw this at Sephora tried it on I loved it easy to apply blended very good very affordable long lasting milk is a great brand love how pigmented it was need to restock on it I recommended to everyone
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Bronx, NY
June 17, 2017, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
Ok first of all the color is AMAZING. I expected like a typical gold shimmer but what I got was a pretty pinkish color instead, I'm instantly in love and would definitely recommend this
Le'Aira H.
Le'Aira H.
Charlotte, NC
June 13, 2017, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
This is the absolute best highlighter that gives the perfect glow! I use this both with and without make up! It works best if you dab it in until you get the desired effect!
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Clifton park
July 17, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Mars 1 oz/ 28 g
I really love this it is really great and full coverage I really want to try the cooling water stick it looks so nice and a similar application process to this very nice and easy to apply !
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
How bright does this look? Is it more subtle?