MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick 1 oz uploaded by Keristen Y.MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick 1 oz uploaded by Sabrina L.MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick 1 oz uploaded by Danielle F.See all 36 photos

BY MILK MAKEUP #84 in Highlighter

A highlighter stick that gives a hyper-lavender iridescent effect for an earthly aura. Swipe this highlighter on any skintone and wherever you want to create a prismatic look. Use Holographic Stick on cheeks, eyes, lips, and body. This multi-use stick provides a prismatic glow for an out of this world holographic effect. It's loaded with meteorite powder and twilight pearls that create a prismatic finish. Formulated with Milk Melt Technology this Holographic Stick instantly glides and blends into skin. Infused with mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil for lasting hydration. Just apply onto bare skin or over makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Photos (35)
Buy on Sephora
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick 1 oz
When I saw that MILK had a holographic multi stick, I immediately had to buy it. It had WAY more product than I was expecting. The tube is incredibly thick, about an inch in diameter, and a little over 2 inches tall and the WHOLE THING is filled with product. The cap is twist on, so it won't fall off in your bag, and the product is twist up. Aside from the travel friendly packaging, the product itself is gorgeous. It's a beautiful light lavender color with a blue shift that looks gorgeous on the cheekbones. It blends easily and feels very creamy, but slightly heavy at first. It says you can wear it on your eyes, but it creases A LOT. Not pretty :( My Urban Decay primer potion couldn't save it there. However, it looks stunning on the lips. This is not a long wear product, but can last longer if you set it with a similar colored highlighter (like Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild highlighter in purple horseshoe). Overall, the only cons are that it creases on the lid and doesn't last too long. Well, there's enough product to reapply over your whole body if you wanted to haha! I love it!
Idania M.
Idania M.
For casual use, I found this #highlighter to work best when applied and blended very lightly with the fingers rather than applying directly with the stick. It is quite sticky and not very pigmented, but considering the stand-out color, I feel the lack of pigment isn't really an issue when using this product day-to-day. It is most suited for a dewy look and does not bode well with layers of makeup. As a very pale cool-toned girl, however, I found the lilac color to be suitable as a highlighter for my skin tone. This product works best for me above the apples of my cheeks, under my eyebrows, and just above my upper lip; would NOT recommend applying as an eyeshadow as shown in the video - it is way too sticky. I found this stick to work for me, but I can understand where a lot of people would not. I do enjoy the fresh scent it has from the mango butter, though!
Annielu H.
Annielu H.
Chino Hills, CA
where to begin, i love love this product. the packaging is well thought out and designed #veryaesthetic but also very pretty #spacevibes

the product: creamy, feels slippery, polychromatic finish, works best on top of finished skin, tends to crease in the eyelids (needs primer and maybe an eyeshadow to top it off)

wears: i have olive skin tone with yellow undertone most of the year, i'm very pale -___- but ya girl can get #hella tan. once applied its very pigmented but you have to go over the edges with ur fingers. shows up great in sunlight and flash photography

price: i don't know if this product warrants the price (28) , but u sure as hell get a lot of product

Sensitive skin report: ppl it does not break me out into hives #praisehandsemoji #whoopwhoop
Romance G.
Romance G.
El Centro, CA
This is definitely one of my all time fave products.
The holo stick is super conveniently packaged for travel and amazingly easy to apply.
It blends in so well, just a few rubs and it lasts almost all day, which is great for the region i live in.
The color payoff is amazing and requires very very little application to get a big result. I like to put it on all the peaks of my face, cheekbones, forehead, cupid's bow, nose, and chin. I even sometimes put it on my clavicle if I'm wearing a low enough shirt.
The feel of the product isn't heavy or greasy and so I often forget I'm even wearing it! I super super super love the holo stick and i hope to not run out for a long time.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick 1 oz
this was awful. Applying it was tedious, it actually took some of my foundation off! The highlighter itself was a very greasy, wet formula that I found didn't dry down on the face. It was just kind of there, so when you accidentally brush or touch the areas you highlight this with, the product came off. So no, the lasting power was awful as well. I do think this was a complete waste of money, and it's a huge bummer because the colour is just so beautiful. I have a few creme stick highlighters, like benefit cosmetics, and those have a way better payoff that I'll stick with.
Kasi
Kasi
This is top shelf quality. First off, there is a ton of product - twice as much as the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick and five times as much as the Glossier Haloscopes. That said, the product is beautiful. I was scared it would look like a purple streak on my cheek, but it's very flattering. It goes on smoothly without disturbing any makeup underneath it and catches the light with a gorgeous lavender iridescence. Plus, powder highlighters layer very well on top of it. It's unique in shade but still very wearable. Overall, favorite new product.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Feb. 3, 2017, 9:08 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick 1 oz
I'm obsessed with this. I love that I can do a simple yet interesting no makeup makeup look with this. I blended some out on my cheek bones and added some to my Cupid's bow, eyelids and down the bridge of my nose and I received so many compliments. All I was wearing in addition to this was a black lipstick. It feels so light on the face as if you aren't wearing anything and has an interesting formula. I was worried it would feel greasy or something but it's absolutely perfect this might be a new holy grail product for me
Anita T.
Anita T.
Minneapolis, MN
When Milk Makeup came out with their fall products. I knew I just had to have the Holographic highlighter. It's unlike anything out there on the market right now. It's easy to use (no brushes necessary), travel friendly, and it's vegan (you guessed it, it's going to be really good for your skin)! You get so much product for the price because I mean seriously, when are you ever going to finish this? This is definitely something everyone should have in their collection!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Harbor City, CA
Can we just appreciate how BEAUTIFUL this highlighter is? The holographic/duochromatic highlighter trend is in! One thing you need to keep in mind before purchasing this product is that it has a bit of a sticky consistency. This, however, makes it the perfect product to use as a base for a powder for those who like to have very strong highlights. It's best applied with a duofiber synthetic brush, as it tends to pull off some foundation upon application.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I really love this! I bought this on a whim from spear, and I am so glad I did. The only thing I don't like about this is that you have to put in directly on your face, and I find that to be a little unsanitary, but you can sanitize it easily. The color of this is unreal, it nice and smooth, and doesn't emphasize any fine lines, or enlarged pores or skin texture (like other highlighters can do) and although it is $28 you get SO MUCH PRODUCT! I love it!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Is this product easy to get the hang of if you're a total newbie to highlighters? It seems quite intense...
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
It is this suitable for oily skin?
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
Portland, OR
What do you guys think about this product?
Ana A.
Ana A.
Hi, this product its recommend for oily skin?
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Portland, OR
I was wondering if this is sort of like a highlighter for your face if so does it stay on long?..