Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#57 in Highlighter
A highlighter stick that gives a hyper-lavender iridescent effect for an earthly aura. Swipe this highlighter on any skintone and wherever you want to create a prismatic look. Use Holographic Stick on cheeks, eyes, lips, and body. This multi-use stick provides a prismatic glow for an out of this world holographic effect. It's loaded with meteorite powder and twilight pearls that create a prismatic finish. Formulated with Milk Melt Technology this Holographic Stick instantly glides and blends into skin. Infused with mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil for lasting hydration. Just apply onto bare skin or over makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
Photos (10)
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL

When I saw that MILK had a holographic multi stick, I immediately had to buy it. It had WAY more product than I was expecting. The tube is incredibly thick, about an inch in diameter, and a little over 2 inches tall and the WHOLE THING is filled with product. The cap is twist on, so it won't fall off in your bag, and the product is twist up. Aside from the travel friendly packaging, the product itself is gorgeous. It's a beautiful light lavender color with a blue shift that looks gorgeous on the cheekbones. It blends easily and feels very creamy, but slightly heavy at first. It says you can wear it on your eyes, but it creases A LOT. Not pretty :( My Urban Decay primer potion couldn't save it there. However, it looks stunning on the lips. This is not a long wear product, but can last longer if you set it with a similar colored highlighter (like Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild highlighter in purple horseshoe). Overall, the only cons are that it creases on the lid and doesn't last too long. Well, there's enough product to reapply over your whole body if you wanted to haha! I love it!
Idania M.
Idania M.

For casual use, I found this #highlighter to work best when applied and blended very lightly with the fingers rather than applying directly with the stick. It is quite sticky and not very pigmented, but considering the stand-out color, I feel the lack of pigment isn't really an issue when using this product day-to-day. It is most suited for a dewy look and does not bode well with layers of makeup. As a very pale cool-toned girl, however, I found the lilac color to be suitable as a highlighter for my skin tone. This product works best for me above the apples of my cheeks, under my eyebrows, and just above my upper lip; would NOT recommend applying as an eyeshadow as shown in the video - it is way too sticky. I found this stick to work for me, but I can understand where a lot of people would not. I do enjoy the fresh scent it has from the mango butter, though!
Annielu H.
Annielu H.
Chino Hills, CA

where to begin, i love love this product. the packaging is well thought out and designed #veryaesthetic but also very pretty #spacevibes

the product: creamy, feels slippery, polychromatic finish, works best on top of finished skin, tends to crease in the eyelids (needs primer and maybe an eyeshadow to top it off)

wears: i have olive skin tone with yellow undertone most of the year, i'm very pale -___- but ya girl can get #hella tan. once applied its very pigmented but you have to go over the edges with ur fingers. shows up great in sunlight and flash photography

price: i don't know if this product warrants the price (28) , but u sure as hell get a lot of product

Sensitive skin report: ppl it does not break me out into hives #praisehandsemoji #whoopwhoop
Romance G.
Romance G.

This is definitely one of my all time fave products.
The holo stick is super conveniently packaged for travel and amazingly easy to apply.
It blends in so well, just a few rubs and it lasts almost all day, which is great for the region i live in.
The color payoff is amazing and requires very very little application to get a big result. I like to put it on all the peaks of my face, cheekbones, forehead, cupid's bow, nose, and chin. I even sometimes put it on my clavicle if I'm wearing a low enough shirt.
The feel of the product isn't heavy or greasy and so I often forget I'm even wearing it! I super super super love the holo stick and i hope to not run out for a long time.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY

I love the beauty of this product and just how different it is. I found the pigment to be pretty good, and I love the ethereal blue that seemed like it could suit a range of skin tones. What I didn't love (but maybe it just take some playing around with?) is the application process. It's a cream stick so (as others have mentioned) it doesn't play well with your other makeup. For example, in my applying it to my face, I was left with a patchy streak. Next time I'm going to try brushes in the application process and see if that helps the issue, but because MILK's whole thing is that they're supposed to be easy to use products for people on the go, I was disappointed.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Atlanta, GA

I got this product after watching Jeffree Star review it on Youtube, and his review is spot on. The color is beautiful and its a highlighter like no other. However, during the application process, because it is a cream, it tends to move any makeup underneath it. It works well as a base for other highlighters, which definitely lengthens its life. The color is A+ but it is not long wearing. It's got a ton of product though, and the packaging is great and easy to use, so you could always re-apply. works best on bare skin. I may put it all over my face who knows. It's so pretty.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM

this was awful. Applying it was tedious, it actually took some of my foundation off! The highlighter itself was a very greasy, wet formula that I found didn't dry down on the face. It was just kind of there, so when you accidentally brush or touch the areas you highlight this with, the product came off. So no, the lasting power was awful as well. I do think this was a complete waste of money, and it's a huge bummer because the colour is just so beautiful. I have a few creme stick highlighters, like benefit cosmetics, and those have a way better payoff that I'll stick with.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Wood Dale, IL

I really wanted to love this, I really did. The color is gorgeous, the pigment is awesome, with no other makeup it looks good, but with other makeup it's a mess. It leaves my skin so blotchy. Maybe that's an issue with my application, but I've had it for some months now so I've had plenty of time to figure it out but I don't get it!!!! I've tried all the brushes and sponges. But back to some positives, there is a serious amount of product loaded into this adorable packaging. It's going to last forever, and I'm not going to give up, because I want for this to work out!
Kasi
Kasi

This is top shelf quality. First off, there is a ton of product - twice as much as the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick and five times as much as the Glossier Haloscopes. That said, the product is beautiful. I was scared it would look like a purple streak on my cheek, but it's very flattering. It goes on smoothly without disturbing any makeup underneath it and catches the light with a gorgeous lavender iridescence. Plus, powder highlighters layer very well on top of it. It's unique in shade but still very wearable. Overall, favorite new product.
Anita T.
Anita T.
Minneapolis, MN

When Milk Makeup came out with their fall products. I knew I just had to have the Holographic highlighter. It's unlike anything out there on the market right now. It's easy to use (no brushes necessary), travel friendly, and it's vegan (you guessed it, it's going to be really good for your skin)! You get so much product for the price because I mean seriously, when are you ever going to finish this? This is definitely something everyone should have in their collection!
Heather F.
Heather F.

Is this product easy to get the hang of if you're a total newbie to highlighters? It seems quite intense...
Veronica K.
Veronica K.

I was wondering if this is sort of like a highlighter for your face if so does it stay on long?..
Ana A.
Ana A.

Hi, this product its recommend for oily skin?
Aneasha M.
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ

This product caught my eye on the Sephora website and I want to try it out. I'm just concerned because I am darker completed and I don't know if it will look right on me. Would this product look okay on a darker skin tone?
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
Portland, OR

What do you guys think about this product?

Join Now