Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#88 in Highlighter
A highlighter stick that gives a hyper-lavender iridescent effect for an earthly aura. Swipe this highlighter on any skintone and wherever you want to create a prismatic look. Use Holographic Stick on cheeks, eyes, lips, and body. This multi-use stick provides a prismatic glow for an out of this world holographic effect. It's loaded with meteorite powder and twilight pearls that create a prismatic finish. Formulated with Milk Melt Technology this Holographic Stick instantly glides and blends into skin. Infused with mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil for lasting hydration. Just apply onto bare skin or over makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
Photos (26)
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD

I have this in both Supernova and the new Mars shade and I'm really impressed with them! I have to say these probably work best on dry skin (which I have) because they are balm-like. I absolutely adore how these melt into my skin and give me a glossy, trendy look.  They're quite subtle compared to highlights on the market currently, but they are the best glossy highlight I've found to date.  Supernova is a trendy purple, with a subtle holographic effect.  It's subtle enough to not look like a purple streak on your face, but it can be built up for intensity.  Mars is more natural looking on my light skin tone, but I do enjoy both shades.  Mars looks champagne in the tube, but when swatched, there is a mix of pink and gold/champagne, so while it is very natural, it's not boring.  There is a big caveat though - you cannot swipe this on directly from the tube or it will smear your base makeup.  The best way I've found to apply it is to swipe it onto my beauty blender and use the beauty blender to pat it on my cheekbones. It does crease on my eyelids so I wouldn't recommend it for use there.
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL

When I saw that MILK had a holographic multi stick, I immediately had to buy it. It had WAY more product than I was expecting. The tube is incredibly thick, about an inch in diameter, and a little over 2 inches tall and the WHOLE THING is filled with product. The cap is twist on, so it won't fall off in your bag, and the product is twist up. Aside from the travel friendly packaging, the product itself is gorgeous. It's a beautiful light lavender color with a blue shift that looks gorgeous on the cheekbones. It blends easily and feels very creamy, but slightly heavy at first. It says you can wear it on your eyes, but it creases A LOT. Not pretty :( My Urban Decay primer potion couldn't save it there. However, it looks stunning on the lips. This is not a long wear product, but can last longer if you set it with a similar colored highlighter (like Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild highlighter in purple horseshoe). Overall, the only cons are that it creases on the lid and doesn't last too long. Well, there's enough product to reapply over your whole body if you wanted to haha! I love it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY

I was hesitant to try this product after I read such mixed reviews for this on Sephora. But oh my God, it is actually such a lovely highlight! <3 I have found that it is super-easy to apply on no make-up make-up days. But when I have light coverage or full coverage make-up on, I am glad that I had done some research online on how to best apply it. Getting some powder onto the top of one hand and patting it in to the places I want a lovely highlight with my fingers works wonders. There is no way that I would want to apply this highlighter under my make-up! Some of the ethereal glow would be covered and lost in translation. And that would be a travesty. I have found that like RMS Beauty Living Luminizer, this highlighter from Milk Makeup looks better after it has melted into my skin some. I absolutely love this product and their highlighter sticks as well (I think that it is what they are called... they are bit thinner and there are a few more color choices). I highly recommend this product to any and everyone. I love it so much! :)
Sofia T.
Sofia T.

I have such a love hate relationship with this product. I love the concept of it, who doesn't want a fun lavender highlight that can also be used on the eyes and lips?! I love the color a lot and have never seen anything like this product before this. Unfortunately the staying power is almost nonexistent. Fades quick on the face, creases immediately on the eyes, and just looks and feels kinda strange on the lips. I also don't like applying it directly to my face because it ruins my base makeup, but applying it with a brush or fingers doesn't give as much pigment. I would like to try setting this with a powder highlight, but then again this product is pretty expensive to justify having to cover it up with another product so thats why its 3 stars for me. I suggest if you really love the idea and want to try it to throw it in your purse so you can reapply and touch it up through out the day
Idania M.
Idania M.

For casual use, I found this #highlighter to work best when applied and blended very lightly with the fingers rather than applying directly with the stick. It is quite sticky and not very pigmented, but considering the stand-out color, I feel the lack of pigment isn't really an issue when using this product day-to-day. It is most suited for a dewy look and does not bode well with layers of makeup. As a very pale cool-toned girl, however, I found the lilac color to be suitable as a highlighter for my skin tone. This product works best for me above the apples of my cheeks, under my eyebrows, and just above my upper lip; would NOT recommend applying as an eyeshadow as shown in the video - it is way too sticky. I found this stick to work for me, but I can understand where a lot of people would not. I do enjoy the fresh scent it has from the mango butter, though!
Annielu H.
Annielu H.
Chino Hills, CA

where to begin, i love love this product. the packaging is well thought out and designed #veryaesthetic but also very pretty #spacevibes

the product: creamy, feels slippery, polychromatic finish, works best on top of finished skin, tends to crease in the eyelids (needs primer and maybe an eyeshadow to top it off)

wears: i have olive skin tone with yellow undertone most of the year, i'm very pale -___- but ya girl can get #hella tan. once applied its very pigmented but you have to go over the edges with ur fingers. shows up great in sunlight and flash photography

price: i don't know if this product warrants the price (28) , but u sure as hell get a lot of product

Sensitive skin report: ppl it does not break me out into hives #praisehandsemoji #whoopwhoop
Emma
Emma

I purchased this product a few weeks ago at a local Sephora for $28 dollars in the shade Holographic. Despite how gorgeous this product looks in its packaging, I do not feel as if it is worth the price that I paid. It is incredibly sheer, and for skin as pale as mine it's pretty rare that a product barely shows up on me at all. I was semi-excited for this when it was first released, but now I'm pretty disappointed. It's packaging is very sturdy though, and is good for traveling. The only way I feel as if this is usable is as a cream base highlighter to go under powder highlighters. This product did disturb the makeup underneath it ( i.e foundation, concealer, ect) no matter what tool I used to apply it.

I probably will not be purchasing this again.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Enid, OK

I got it in a really cute box with a makeup pouch and two samples with some stickers. Packaging is cute and A+. I swatched it on my arm directly with the tube and it wasn't greasy. I applied it to my fave without makeup and it wasn't greasy. The next day I applied it with smashbox primer and a BB cream that can be a little oily on me and it was fine too, I layered it on gently with my finger and then I applied directly with the tube after I wanted some glooow. It dissolved into my skin after a few minutes . My only issue is that it doesn't seem to last very long but I did run to the store in 81° weather. Next time I'll layer it with colorpop monster and see what happens.
Romance G.
Romance G.
El Centro, CA

This is definitely one of my all time fave products.
The holo stick is super conveniently packaged for travel and amazingly easy to apply.
It blends in so well, just a few rubs and it lasts almost all day, which is great for the region i live in.
The color payoff is amazing and requires very very little application to get a big result. I like to put it on all the peaks of my face, cheekbones, forehead, cupid's bow, nose, and chin. I even sometimes put it on my clavicle if I'm wearing a low enough shirt.
The feel of the product isn't heavy or greasy and so I often forget I'm even wearing it! I super super super love the holo stick and i hope to not run out for a long time.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM

this was awful. Applying it was tedious, it actually took some of my foundation off! The highlighter itself was a very greasy, wet formula that I found didn't dry down on the face. It was just kind of there, so when you accidentally brush or touch the areas you highlight this with, the product came off. So no, the lasting power was awful as well. I do think this was a complete waste of money, and it's a huge bummer because the colour is just so beautiful. I have a few creme stick highlighters, like benefit cosmetics, and those have a way better payoff that I'll stick with.
Heather F.
Heather F.

Is this product easy to get the hang of if you're a total newbie to highlighters? It seems quite intense...
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Miami, Florida

It is this suitable for oily skin?
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
Portland, OR

What do you guys think about this product?
Aneasha M.
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ

This product caught my eye on the Sephora website and I want to try it out. I'm just concerned because I am darker completed and I don't know if it will look right on me. Would this product look okay on a darker skin tone?
Ana A.
Ana A.

Hi, this product its recommend for oily skin?