MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick

A highlighter stick that gives a hyper-lavender iridescent effect for an earthly aura. Swipe this highlighter on any skintone and wherever you want to create a prismatic look. Use Holographic Stick on cheeks, eyes, lips, and body. This multi-use stick provides a prismatic glow for an out of this world holographic effect. It's loaded with meteorite powder and twilight pearls that create a prismatic finish. Formulated with Milk Melt Technology this Holographic Stick instantly glides and blends into skin. Infused with mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil for lasting hydration. Just apply onto bare skin or over makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

Do you like Milk Makeup ? MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick
What sort of highlight is this? Is it more shimmer or glitter?
Is this a good highlighter? I want something natural.
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick!
Product Highlights
...catching highlight. the sticks blend easily and can be used all over your face and body.in reviews
...do have to blend it out a little more than you would have to with the powder or pan highlighterin reviews
Jacklyn D.
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick uploaded by Jacklyn D.
Review for: Supernova
Forever and always obsessed with the glow that the holographic stick gives me. I’ve used it for so many different looks, subtle and intense, and each time I fall in love again.MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick uploaded by Cheryl D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Supernova
This is a unique and wonderful product. It’s like a highlighter with an extra pop of shimmer.
Mary J.
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick uploaded by Mary J.
Review for: Mars
I love my milk makeup Mars holographic stick! It makes my skin glow and gives you that highlight that is spot on. It is a must in my makeup bag. I recommend this highlighter stick.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick uploaded by Emily L.
Review for: Supernova
It’s pretty on the skin but be careful if you have on any type of foundation. It can pull it off. I found the best way is to rub my finger on the highlighting stick and tap that onto my cheekbones
Lilli R.
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick uploaded by Lilli R.
Review for: Stardust
Happy with the formula but I thought it may have more dimensions/color change shifts . I didn’t notice that in the shade I got , it’s pretty much just purple and no deflect and sadly I don’t wear purple highlights a ton.
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick uploaded by Levinda U.
Review for: Supernova
I live for the Milk Make up line. So no surprise here with this gem. Holy highlight batman! Super blendable. Easy to apply anywhere. Has a gorgeous iridescent glow. A little dabble goes a long way.
Kasi F.
Review for: Supernova
This is top shelf quality. First off, there is a ton of product - twice as much as the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick and five times as much as the Glossier Haloscopes. That said, the product is beautiful. I was scared it would look like a purple streak on my cheek, but it's very flattering. It goes on smoothly without disturbing any makeup underneath it and catches the light with a gorgeous lavender iridescence. Plus, powder highlighters layer very well on top of it. It's unique in shade but still very wearable. Overall, favorite new product.
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick uploaded by Aneli C.
Review for: Supernova
Es un iluminador qué hace que cualquier otro resaltador que tenga parezca tan aburrido. Le da a tu rostro un brillo hermoso y una dimensión diferente que es inexplicable hasta que lo pruebes. Boxycharm
Heather D.
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick uploaded by Heather D.
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick uploaded by Heather D.
Review for: Supernova
I received Supernova in a subscription box. The formula is great. It gives off that wet highlighter look. The colour is a purple tone, so it's not exactly wearable for the every day look. I hate seeing it just sit in my highlighter drawer knowing it's a great formula, so I've began applying it before foundation. The illumination peeks through while dulling the purple tone making it more useful. A full-coverage matte foundation might conceal it fully, but something more radiant and natural wears nicely over the top. I would recommend this formula in wearable shades and be willing to purchase more wearable shades too. This will be great for some sfx or editorial looks.
mariah M.
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick uploaded by mariah M.
Review for: Supernova
So pretty and creamy. Highly recommended if you like to glisten like I do. Not necessarily useful for a natural look, natural highlight but I still love it. The formula is so creamy that it seems like it wears off a bit, if I wear it I bring it with me to reapply. I also love that you can use it anywhere, face, eyes, etc.

303 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
il y a 4 mois
Influenster M. il y a 4 mois
No, this is too sticky and it messes with the foundation if you apply on top of the foundation. I am personally not a fan
Jamie G.
Pacific NW
il y a un an
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick ? What do you like most about this stick. How do you apply this to your face? Body! Inquiring minds!
Kimberly T. il y a 5 mois
I love this to add sparkle to my day or to be dramatic. It has so many possibilities. On top of different shadows or lipsticks, it can become magical. Just have fun and watch the magic happen.
Teo M.
umea
il y a un an
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick is the stik highlighter better from the powder highlighter? Is this product easy to apply??
Cheryl D. il y a 4 mois
The stick is not better than the powder highlighter. It is more a matter of preference. I like both.