BY MILK MAKEUP

A highlighter stick that gives a hyper-lavender iridescent effect for an earthly aura. Swipe this highlighter on any skintone and wherever you want to create a prismatic look. Use Holographic Stick on cheeks, eyes, lips, and body. This multi-use stick provides a prismatic glow for an out of this world holographic effect. It's loaded with meteorite powder and twilight pearls that create a prismatic finish. Formulated with Milk Melt Technology this Holographic Stick instantly glides and blends into skin. Infused with mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil for lasting hydration. Just apply onto bare skin or over makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

• MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick is this really worth it? I ...2 Answers
  • This seems super amazing!!! Where could I pick this up? ...2 Answers
  • Never used this brand does it feel heavy on the skin or g...1 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick
  • "i love this highlighter so much the undertone has a pinky glitter to it but it does match your skin tone i almost find it as a less hot shiny master chrome the only problem i have with it is that you do have to blend it out a little more than you would have to with the powder or pan highlighter" in 31 reviews
  • "i absolutely love these highlighter sticks. i own both colors and definitely prefer the supernova for my fair skin, the mars really doesn't show that much and i prefer an eye catching highlight. the sticks blend easily and can be used all over your face and body." in 12 reviews
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Mars more...
I was sooo excited to get this product even though I read a bunch of bad reviews for it. The packaging and the colors looked too good to resist. (They really get you with the cute packaging)
I got the shade Mars and swatched it on my hand in Sephora. It looked sooo good and pigmented so I bought it. However, a few hours later the swatched completely disappeared. I applied it to my face when I got home and the same thing happened - it faded out too quickly. It’s definitely not a long lasting product.
The texture is very thick and hard to blend. It is almost impossible to apply it over your foundation or concealer because it wipes out the base of your makeup.
I’m not totally disappointed because I can use it on days when I don’t wear that much makeup on my face. I feel like it would be good to add a little glitter to a bare moisturizer face ot over bb cream.

It is a little pricey but it will last a long time.

Overall, cute packaging, good for natural/minimum makeup days but too thick and not long lasting.
Purchase at your own risk. I know it’s hard to resist...

Update: I wore it to work yesterday and it was barely visible. I reapplied it 3-4 times and still nothing.... dropping one star. Don’t purchase Mars if you’re looking for a brighter and more visible highlight. I wish I got the purple shade instead.
Sharon S.
Review for: Mars more...
I got the mini and it was a tiny product but how much highlighter can you possibly need. I have yet to finish one in my life. It has a nice subtle peachy glow to it. It says it can be applied over cheeks, bones, lips and eyes so far I only have tried cheeks. I like it for a more natural glow from within look. Quick tip do not apply directly to face if you have any sort of foundation or base on your face it will smudge it. I take my fingers rub highlight on them and then lightly pat on the spots I want to highlight. This method has worked the best for me but it’s a cute little highlighter and I will be picking up the lavender shade soon.
Christine D.
Randolph, NJ
Review for: Supernova more...
I'm a sucker for everything purple and highlighters are my recent obsession. This highlighter is a BEAUTIFUL color, but the formula is very finicky for me to work with.

I normally always wear foundation or a thick BB cream. You really can't layer this properly with foundation, sorry but I've been trying since I bought this product many months ago. You also can't set it nicely with powder on top, it takes away 99% of the "holo" effect.

It is very moisturizing and I have been trying to find ways to use it, since I can't return it at this point. I've been using it to make my full sleeve of tattoos pop, and it does a really great job! Doesn't last the whole day, though. It will rub off and I need to touch it up.

I have also used it by mixing it with my primer to get a holo glow effect, but I feel as though it impacts the quality of my primer so I don't really use it in this way anymore.

The ingredients are very nice and there is a lot of product in the stick though, so if this formula works for you then you are definitely getting the bang for your buck.

Bottom line, I really wanted to love this product but I should have returned it long ago.
Anna C.
I received the Mars mini in the MILK MAKEUP A Team Minis and I love the color: it's a semi-sheer fun take on your typical golden/warm highlighter. Its different without being too avant-garde for your everyday looks. I also purchased the lavender holographic stick later on because I am cool toned and love a good purple highlight. The downside to these is that they sometimes remove your foundation when you swipe them directly on. Using your fingers or a brush reduces this but it also reduces pigment. A fun new take on a product overall!
QUEEN L.
Milk is definitely all hype. The packaging is amazing and out of this world, but I was expecting a little bit more from the wow factor. Mars is a pretty everyday highlighter color that appears pink in the light. It's definitely far from orange. For the price point, you do get a lot of product. The only drawback is the actual stick itself and formula. Since it's in a stick form, you're basically rubbing the same wand on your face over and over again. I've noticed that small specks of dirt and lint are easily attracted to the stick which makes in unhygienic. Also the formula itself is very sticky and is not something you can easily blend out with your fingers. The highlight fades throughout the day so you have to keep reapplying it. Also not a fan of the strong plastic scent, which makes it very unappealing when it's so close to the face.
emily j.
Review for: Mars more...
I actually really enjoyed this product. From previously having bad experiences, I was hesitant to give this product a try. But, to my surprise, this is one of the best products I have ever used.
To begin, I thought that I could wear this to my upcoming concert. However, I was wrong in so many ways. Not only could I wear this for a concert, I could wear it everyday.
Additionally, the color is wonderful! It isn't too bold yet it is beautiful on the face. I feel like this is the perfect color to wear on a day-to-day occasion.

brooke M.
I've discovered I like this more as a body makeup, on my shoulders and collarbones. Gorgeous alien glow, very soft formula. It feels nourishing on the skin. Because it's a little oily, it wears of quickly. It was difficult to apply over my makeup, made my foundation move around and pull off. It would be good for a hint of shine on dewy days, if you're just wearing some b.b. cream. I don't mind reapplying to my shoulders because it feels so nice ok the skin. It also works dabbed on the tip of the nose or Cupid's bow. I only wish it was more compatible for full makeup looks on cheekbones.
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
Holographic Stick?!
Yes, Please! This product is as amazing as it sounds, and do wonders to your face and body with just one swipe. I love that it comes in two presentations too, the mini and the full size, so you can lit your complexion everywhere you go.

I love the formula, is so creamy, long-wearing and waterproof, I love to use mine when I'm in the beach, it makes me feel even more mermaizing.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention that all Milk Makeup products are formulated with vegan good-for-your-skin ingredients, that take care of your skin, delivering vitamins, antioxidants, while naturally moisturizing your face and body (yes, you can apply this multitasking products on your eyelids, as an eye-shadow; on your body, as a highliter and of course, on your whole face, including lips). And yes! They're cruelty free too!
Katy M.
Review for: Supernova more...
This highlighter is lightweight (not heavy on the skin at all), shiny and truly holographic. I got purple/pink undertones on mine. Is soft and doesn't dry out the skin. This size is perfect too because there's a lot of highlighter in there but the package is cute and tiny. I keep one in my purse in case of makeup emergencies, because it's so small and effective. My only issue is I haven't figured out how to apply it perfectly, oh well time to check out some tutorials!
Kellie C.
HOUSTON, TX
Review for: Supernova more...
I have this highlighter in the color supernova and it is actually so flattering. I kept on trying on this color every time I walked into Sephora or every time he walked into urban outfitters and it just grew on me so much that I just needed to stop trying it on everywhere and actually buy it and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. Every time I wear this highlighter somebody always comments on how much they love it.
Heather F.
Is this product easy to get the hang of if you're a total newbie to highlighters? It seems quite intense...
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
It is this suitable for oily skin?
Lily Y.
Portland, OR
What do you guys think about this product?
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ
This product caught my eye on the Sephora website and I want to try it out. I'm just concerned because I am darker completed and I don't know if it will look right on me. Would this product look okay on a darker skin tone?
Eileen L.
Indio, CA
Need some thoughts on this... It looks like a cool trendy product. Especially it being on a stick. Is worth trying?