BY MILK MAKEUP

Holographic Sheen
Made with meteorite powder and twilight pearls for a totaly galactic glow

Intense Payoff
Talc-free holographic powder provides major payoff in just one swipe

Endless Possibilities
Can be applied with fingertips or a brush to cheekbones, eyes, and lips - you got options

Net Weight: 4 G each 0.56 OZ. / 16 G total. Silica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, polybutene, tin oxide, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl isostearate, dimethicone, hexylene glycol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, meteorite powder, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid may contain/peut contenir: mica/CI 77019, titanium dioxide/CI 77891, iron oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, manganese violet/CI 77742, ultramarines/CI 77007

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm so excited that this is a thing and that the full size powder highlighters of Mars and Holographic are now available.
This is great for those of us with acne and super oily skin that couldn't wear the gorgeous holographic sticks. I bought one anyway and tried to make it work by setting it but no. It just dulled it.
Now that this is available you could set them with these for an intense highlight or use them on their own for a beautiful and ethereal look that won't slide off or break you out and clog your pores.
It's very silky and velvety and finely milled but with very little fall out. It may not be great for dry skin patches but for every other skin time it will be amazing.
The two bottom are smaller versions of mars and holo and the two top aren't exactly unique but they are pretty.
They would look good on almost any skin tone but I feel like this palette is made for the fair to light med skin tones if I'm honest.
It blends out easily. There's a decent amount of product. The packaging is a plastic compact with no mirror but it closes securely. Just don't drop it.
I'm not sure I'd travel with it but you could try if careful.
No scent to it whatsoever so great for those sensitive ro smells.
The design is like all Milk Makeup packaging. Minimalistic and chic. Made with great and simple ingredients that aren't bad for the skin.
Give it a try. Its a great brand with great and unique products.
Simone B.
This palette is absolutely gorgeous to look at and it is the highlighting palette of my dreams. It’s so easy to use and apply and the colors look fabulous on my skin! It literally makes me glow! Milk Makeup really made a wonderful product that I️ have no complaints about!
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
I love this palette! the colors are so unique but also wearable and so shimmery and beautiful!! its pretty pigmented but not overwhelming or blinding. i would buy it again but obvi im not going to because theres no way i could use all of it up anytime soon!!!
Suze K.
I want to say I love it, because I do... but it came to me broken, and so I used alcohol to pro it back together, but i don't think it's the same anymore (Sephora refunded me the product and I got to keep it, yay!).... but I love all of the colors! Gorgeous pigmentation. I recommend NYX or KatVonD alchemist palette for holographic though... cheaper.
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
This product is smooth and gorgeous. I’m in love with the holographic colors chosen and it is easy to apply, pigmented and everything you want in a highlighter. Love this product and I can’t wait to try more from milk!
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
Love the colors in this! The blue is beautiful. I love different colors highlights, so this is perfect for my collection. It's pigmented, creamy kinda and smooth! Easy to apply for a semi blinding highlight.
Jerrika D.
i absolutely loved the supernova highlighting powder so when this went on sale, i had to get it . the colors are beautiful and not chunky and glittery at all . a lovely high shine in 4 different colors ..
BIA R.
Spring , TX
@milkmakeup Holographic Powder Quad- All four shades (Icy Blue, Golden Peach, White & Pink) are beautiful. It has a velvety texture and feels amazingly light on the skin. Now on sale @sephora for $30(Reg $49)
Madysen R.
Aspers , PA
Very popping! The pigment is great and I love the idea of different colors as highlights. It applies smooth and it is very creamy. This would be great for a dramatic holiday look. I would totally buy this again!
May L.
Arlington, TX
I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
How is the quality?
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I own an many high end highlighters wondering if this is worth the purchase & Joe it compares to other high end highlighters out there?
Diana M.
How well does this work on the lips?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Powder Quad looks beautiful, and the packaging is beautiful. But how works? Like a Color Corrector? Thanks
Siknah C.
Do all of these shades work well on lighter skin tones?