BY MILK MAKEUP

A holographic highlighting palette for cheeks, lips, eyes, and body. Put some outer space on your face with these holographic highlighters, packed with meteorite powder and twilight pearls for intense payoff in a single swipe. The talc-free formula features avocado oil, coconut oil, and mango butter to smoothly glide onto eyes as eyeshadow, cheekbones as a highlighter, or lips and body for a hydrating and prismatic sheen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten. Milk Makeup launched in 2016 with the goal of creating easy essentials for an on-the-go lifestyle. They believe in self-expression, good-for-you ingredients, and that, when it comes to makeup, there are no rules.

• How pigmented is this MILK MAKEUP Holographic Powder Quad ? Thank y...1 Answers
  • These look so beautiful are they very pigmented ?1 Answers
May L.
May L.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Atlanta GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lovely sheer glow for any makeup lover. It can definitely be subtle but very buildable to the point you have a very beaming glow, that applies like butter. Can we mention the packaging? So sleek and so aesthetically pleasing.
mawj a.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute highlighter palette it reminds me of the huda palette it's a little more dimmer in the highlight compared to huda but still pretty
Jesymar C.
Jesymar C.
Orange,CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Isn't it nice to have all the highlights in just one pallet all together ? And also for your face and your body tho. I just loved it.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is stunning on my fair skin. I would highly recommend if you are fair as well. It's a great highlight
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
Khadija H.
Khadija H.
Aramoun
This palette looks so beautiful for the first sight, but you will fall in love with it more when you will use it!! It is such a great highlighter palette it is for those people who like a natural highlight or a blinding one, it can do both‚̧
F4FūüíēI U.
F4FūüíēI U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loooooooovethese highlighters. Such a gorgeous quad. I highly recommend picking these up!! It is very easy to apply and blend out leaving you with a stunning glow. Nice shimmery but subtle finish. I would buy again.
marie m.
marie m.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very excited to try it outIt is gorgeous in color and shapeI will make an offer when I receive itIts price is affordable and not expensiveVery useful for the lips to get rid of cracksI have been rewarded with the existing colors..........
Rihab M.
Rihab M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors reminds me of my childhood. So cosy and cute ! I love the packaging and the pigmentation of these hoghlighters is amazing. I recommand
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Powder Quad looks beautiful, and the packaging is beautiful. But how works? Like a Color Corrector? Thanks
Diana M.
Diana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work on the lips?
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own an many high end highlighters wondering if this is worth the purchase & Joe it compares to other high end highlighters out there?
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
How is the quality?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented is this MILK MAKEUP Holographic Powder Quad ? Thank you for your reply and as well be safe in this horrible weather we are having around the world!