BY MILK MAKEUP

Holographic Sheen
Made with meteorite powder and twilight pearls for a totaly galactic glow

Intense Payoff
Talc-free holographic powder provides major payoff in just one swipe

Endless Possibilities
Can be applied with fingertips or a brush to cheekbones, eyes, and lips - you got options

Net Weight: 4 G each 0.56 OZ. / 16 G total. Silica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, polybutene, tin oxide, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl isostearate, dimethicone, hexylene glycol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, meteorite powder, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid may contain/peut contenir: mica/CI 77019, titanium dioxide/CI 77891, iron oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, manganese violet/CI 77742, ultramarines/CI 77007

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so excited that this is a thing and that the full size powder highlighters of Mars and Holographic are now available.
This is great for those of us with acne and super oily skin that couldn't wear the gorgeous holographic sticks. I bought one anyway and tried to make it work by setting it but no. It just dulled it.
Now that this is available you could set them with these for an intense highlight or use them on their own for a beautiful and ethereal look that won't slide off or break you out and clog your pores.
It's very silky and velvety and finely milled but with very little fall out. It may not be great for dry skin patches but for every other skin time it will be amazing.
The two bottom are smaller versions of mars and holo and the two top aren't exactly unique but they are pretty.
They would look good on almost any skin tone but I feel like this palette is made for the fair to light med skin tones if I'm honest.
It blends out easily. There's a decent amount of product. The packaging is a plastic compact with no mirror but it closes securely. Just don't drop it.
I'm not sure I'd travel with it but you could try if careful.
No scent to it whatsoever so great for those sensitive ro smells.
The design is like all Milk Makeup packaging. Minimalistic and chic. Made with great and simple ingredients that aren't bad for the skin.
Give it a try. Its a great brand with great and unique products.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this, since I’m already in love with the holographic sticks but it just didn’t do it for me.
They gave a nice finish, but I prefer a blinding highlight. You could get that effect with these, but I seriously had to use so much product to get that effect.
Suze K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to say I love it, because I do... but it came to me broken, and so I used alcohol to pro it back together, but i don't think it's the same anymore (Sephora refunded me the product and I got to keep it, yay!).... but I love all of the colors! Gorgeous pigmentation. I recommend NYX or KatVonD alchemist palette for holographic though... cheaper.
May L.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lovely sheer glow for any makeup lover. It can definitely be subtle but very buildable to the point you have a very beaming glow, that applies like butter. Can we mention the packaging? So sleek and so aesthetically pleasing.
karissa b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Milk makeup is amazing! This highlighting pallete are all of your highlighting dreams in one! It is super pigmented and when you turn your head the person beside you will need sunglasses. It is blinding! And I love it 😎
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute highlighter palette it reminds me of the huda palette it's a little more dimmer in the highlight compared to huda but still pretty
Jesymar C.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Isn't it nice to have all the highlights in just one pallet all together ? And also for your face and your body tho. I just loved it.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Fairly priced and I highly recommend it. I use it all the time. No doubt that I will buy over and over again.
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is stunning on my fair skin. I would highly recommend if you are fair as well. It's a great highlight
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
How is the quality?
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own an many high end highlighters wondering if this is worth the purchase & Joe it compares to other high end highlighters out there?
Diana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work on the lips?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Powder Quad looks beautiful, and the packaging is beautiful. But how works? Like a Color Corrector? Thanks
Siknah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do all of these shades work well on lighter skin tones?