MILK MAKEUP Holographic Lip Gloss uploaded by Amber W.MILK MAKEUP Holographic Lip Gloss uploaded by Alecia R.MILK MAKEUP Holographic Lip Gloss uploaded by Elizabeth C.See all 7 photos
2 colors available

BY MILK MAKEUP #84 in Lip Gloss

A lip gloss packed with meteorite powder and twilight pearls for a totally galactic glow. What does: Like Milk Makeup's bestselling Holographic Sticks, Holographic Lip Gloss is packed with meteorite powder and twilight pearls to launch your look into outer space. With avocado oil, coconut oil, and mango butter, this iridescent lip gloss provides a boost of hydration and comfortable wear. Holographic Lip Gloss can be worn on its own for an otherworldly sheen, or as a top coat layered over any lip color to create a prismatic new hue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Milk Makeup is an, eco-conscious, innovative brand with products made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multi-use products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules. Holographic Lip Gloss is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

Photos (7)
Buy on Sephora
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
June 26, 2017, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: Supernova
Hey you are the only one who can tell you how much you want me and I think I just texted your mom saying that I got a text from mom and I said yea she saw you in my room lol I got a woman she got me a boy who was my dad just saying I got a boy and then you just got me a car and I was like I was supposed too but he got a boy I was
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I am obsessed with this lipgloss. I have the color Mars and it looks amazing on me. I have medium ash brown hair, blue eyes, and light-medium skin with neutral undertones. This lipgloss isn't overly sticky, unlike a lot of others on the market. This is the first Milk make-up item that I have purchased. I am probably going to purchase the other color as well. It looks stunning on its own and it also makes my lipsticks look so unique when I apply lip balm, a matte lipstick, and add this on top. I hope Milk keeps this in their collection permanently because I love it so incredibly much.
Loany N.
Loany N.
The glosses can be worn over bare lips for an ambient glimmer and a buildable iridescent shine. Layer over lipstick to make any shade prismatic. Ingredients include meteorite dust and twilight pearls, like the highlighter sticks. Natural oils like avocado and coconut blend with mango butter for maximum moisturizing. Even Martians can benefit from Earth’s own emollients!
Dorinda G.
Dorinda G.
Taft
June 13, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: Mars
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! I use it all the time and keep it in my purse always! It more than met my expectations and packaging was really nice. I would love to try the the other colors, but I would buy this again and again! It is beautiful on top of several of my liquid Matte lipsticks and changes the look entirely if your wearing it on top of something or just wear it on its own while your out and about. That's why it's in my purse most of the time. Lol
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Beautiful lip glosses! I got both colors because I couldn't decide which one I liked better. After wearing them both for a bit, the lavender is my fave now. But the Mars shade is equally beautiful. Decent staying power, not too sticky, which is uber important to me. You also get alot of product for your money, the tube is a pretty nice size. I've been becoming a huge fan of Milk Makeup with each new product I try. Love these!!
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ
When I first got this lip gloss I was nervous. I was not sure how this was going to turn out. When I put it on though it looked great. It was not very expensive and good quality for a small lip gloss. I definitely recommend
Heather S.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
Milk makeup is a brand I've just recently gotten into! I just got the holographic lipgloss in the shade supernova and I love it! I love that it looks beautiful on its own and absolutely gorgeous over any lipstick or mixed with other lip glosses! It is super fun to play around with and has many potential uses! Also I live that it's not super expensive like other similar products!
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Es la primera vez que pruebo esta marca, me parecio muy buen labial, hidratado mis labios los cuales suelen ser muy resecos, me gusto el color pero me parecio un poco costoso para la calidad, he comprado similares mucho mas economicos.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Gobles
This was a so so product based on my skin type. It may work well for others. I do feel this is a Great product for a decent price. This is a great product Is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! It completely met my expectations as well! I purchased it at Ulta Not disappointing at all and I would certainly recommend to others!!!!!
David A.
David A.
I am a huge fan of Milk's products. From their cooling stick to their cute packaging on eyeliner. This product has an immaculate color payoff, this being an amendment to the holographic highlighter. Me personally, I am not a gloss fan, but for those who love shiny lips and just that overall "juicy" look, get this.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Gautier, MS
I've never tried this brand is it good?
Erika H.
Erika H.
Racine, WI
Is this actually holographic or is it duochrome?
Do you think this will look good with someone who has a darker skin tone?
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
I know nothing about the milk makeup, can someone tell me how you feel about this product?
Glitter S.
Glitter S.
I'm interested in reviewing this product can this be sent to me?