BY MILK MAKEUP

A lip gloss packed with meteorite powder and twilight pearls for a totally galactic glow. What does: Like Milk Makeup's bestselling Holographic Sticks, Holographic Lip Gloss is packed with meteorite powder and twilight pearls to launch your look into outer space. With avocado oil, coconut oil, and mango butter, this iridescent lip gloss provides a boost of hydration and comfortable wear. Holographic Lip Gloss can be worn on its own for an otherworldly sheen, or as a top coat layered over any lip color to create a prismatic new hue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Milk Makeup is an, eco-conscious, innovative brand with products made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multi-use products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules. Holographic Lip Gloss is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Mars
I really liked this lip gloss the few times I've tried it. Its a really unique look to be sure but its also very pretty and not crazy looking.
The formula is great. Its not super sticky and it feels smooth and silky although it is a tad creamy or thick feeling. Its not uncomfortable to wear at all. The pigment is there but its not a liquid lipstick at all. You can still see your lips through it so it just adds a holographic metallic shade to your existing lips with a shine.
Lip gloss is really in this season so this is a perfect time to try these. Metallics are great for fall and winter anyway.
Both colors look really nice on any skin tone but I think it takes a really confident person to pull off the holographic shade because it is a lilac or silver based color. And although its not overwhelming it is still those colors.
Mars is a great color for every one for every day. Its a peachy pink color that's metallized with a holo graphic sheen. It will look different on ever color of skin against your skin tone but it will look good on everyone too in a different way.
I personally think these would look good with a winged liner eye look or any really simple basic eye so you can let the glosses stand out but makeup is art.
It is a Bit spendy for a gloss since all glosses are really the same base and main ingredient and what changes them is the color and undertone and stuff like that that would make them unique or gow well it's made so its silky and not sticky.
So if ever there was going to be a lip gloss worth the money it's this one. The colors are super unique and it has a great formula.
You probably don't need it but if you were looking to buy it anyway you won't be dissapointed and I do recommend it.
Kaitlyn M.
Review for: Supernova
This is the first Milk cosmetic product I have bought, and it will not be the last. I really love the texture of this gloss. It isn't sticky at all even when it starts to wear off. My lips actually feel super moist and smooth after wearing it. The color pigmentation is really nice. It is a lavender purple color with subtle sparkle and a bit of a pinkish and blue shift. It looks amazing alone or over black or purple lipstick. I will definitely be purchasing Mars as well.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Review for: Supernova
When I swatched this product, I KNEW I had to have it! It reminds me of Too Faced's La Creme Lipstick in "Unicorn Tears" (also a big hit) and this is a liquid version of it! I think this product will tide me over until the Unicorn Tears Melted Latex comes out later this year. I also swatched Mars and found that it did not have the same holographic effect. Buy Supernova!
maria d.
brooklyn
Review for: Other
jesses girl glow stix lip gloss in shades wicked, red dawn, and tangerine. i bought it in rite-aid. they were only $4.99! i am obsessed with holo things and so these might be my favorite lip glosses. i recommend mixing them all together!
brianna b.
Clinton Township
Review for: Supernova
I love this lip gloss!!! Supernova is a holographic lilac purple color and it looks great with any look! It also helps to nourish and moisture my lips while giving them a holographic tint. This product exceeded my expectations and I can definitely see myself repurchasing this in the future!
Juliana C.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Mars
Love love love the color of this lipgloss! It gives you the best shine without being too sticky. It also stays for a good amount of time and a good place to get Milk makeup is from Sephora or Urban Outfitters. Will buy again but seems like it will last a while!
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I am obsessed with this lipgloss. I have the color Mars and it looks amazing on me. I have medium ash brown hair, blue eyes, and light-medium skin with neutral undertones. This lipgloss isn't overly sticky, unlike a lot of others on the market. This is the first Milk make-up item that I have purchased. I am probably going to purchase the other color as well. It looks stunning on its own and it also makes my lipsticks look so unique when I apply lip balm, a matte lipstick, and add this on top. I hope Milk keeps this in their collection permanently because I love it so incredibly much.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Supernova
I absolutely love this lip gloss!! It goes on so smoothly, and it is not real sticky like some are. It is beautiful with the pearl dust and meteorite powder. It makes it look like unicorn lips. I really love this color. I will be purchasing more of this product and try to keep my makeup bag stocked with this product!! I bought this at Sephora. I definitely recommend this product!!
David A.
I am a huge fan of Milk's products. From their cooling stick to their cute packaging on eyeliner. This product has an immaculate color payoff, this being an amendment to the holographic highlighter. Me personally, I am not a gloss fan, but for those who love shiny lips and just that overall "juicy" look, get this.
Julianna C.
Vicksburg, MS
Review for: Supernova
Impulse by. It was pretty. The pros of this gloss are that it feels very nice on the lips. It feels hydrating and smooth, not sticky. So the formula is great. What I'm not as sold on is the color. I bought this with the intention of using it more as a lip topper because of its beautiful iridescence.

When you're not wearing it alone, that barely translates. You get a light sheen, but you don't get the pretty blue shift.

Alone, it looks a bit odd because it's so cool toned. It's one of those glosses that I like, but I also mightttt return. It's not cheap.
Ashley P.
Gautier, MS
I've never tried this brand is it good?
Erika H.
Racine, WI
Is this actually holographic or is it duochrome?
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
I know nothing about the milk makeup, can someone tell me how you feel about this product?
Do you think this will look good with someone who has a darker skin tone?
Iris R.