BY MILK MAKEUP

A lip gloss packed with meteorite powder and twilight pearls for a totally galactic glow. What does: Like Milk Makeup's bestselling Holographic Sticks, Holographic Lip Gloss is packed with meteorite powder and twilight pearls to launch your look into outer space. With avocado oil, coconut oil, and mango butter, this iridescent lip gloss provides a boost of hydration and comfortable wear. Holographic Lip Gloss can be worn on its own for an otherworldly sheen, or as a top coat layered over any lip color to create a prismatic new hue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Milk Makeup is an, eco-conscious, innovative brand with products made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multi-use products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules. Holographic Lip Gloss is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is an amazing product!!! It works super well and is super hydrating!!! It looks so nice under the sunlight so it is great for the summer !!!! You can buy it at almost any supermarket or makeup store!!!" in 13 reviews
  • "So shiny , packed with flecks of meteorite shine to make your lips pop. First time buying this product and i will buy again ." in 9 reviews
  • "One of the best glosses! Doesn't stick. Long lasting gloss as well. It gives such a high pigment gloss as well. Definitely recommend" in 6 reviews
M.C. B.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I have this in both shades and adore them both. The more peach toned “Mars” shade is one of those products where every time I wear it I feel like I get complements. The packaging is cute and I like the unique shape of the doe foot applicator- it’s a nice little switch from the norm. Buy either shade - they are fun and you won’t be disappointed. Milk Makeup is a fantastic line - I love almost every product of theirs!
Darcy C.
Review for: Supernova more...
I love milk makeup, I love their packaging and containers, it's very cute and simplistic but super pretty as well. I really liked the supernova lip gloss, it has a beautiful, stunning color, looks sort of sparkly purple. I like to place a layer of this gloss over lipstick or lip liner for a nice shine, completely changes the appearance of how it would normally look.
Skylar D.
W Hollywood, CA
I really like the way this lip gloss looks on. The only problem I have with it is that it's kind of sticky and comes off on glasses and does not really stay on that well while I'm eating, but I think that's pretty common for most lip glosses... I don't wear lip gloss often but, when I do, this is pretty much the only one I use.
Aida S.
Review for: Supernova more...
This is a good lip gloss for festival season. I wore this with the Anastasia Beverly Hills moonchild highlight palette and it brought my whole festival makeup look together really well. My only complaint is that it doesn’t last as long as I would’ve liked it to.
Ariana T.
Review for: Supernova more...
I LOVE lip gloss!! And so when I went into ulta to try milk makeup stuff I came across this and tried it. It makes my lips look so nice and plump and soft!! I really want this so I guess I have to save up until I can!
maria d.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
jesses girl glow stix lip gloss in shades wicked, red dawn, and tangerine. i bought it in rite-aid. they were only $4.99! i am obsessed with holo things and so these might be my favorite lip glosses. i recommend mixing them all together!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Mars more...
I really liked this lip gloss the few times I've tried it. Its a really unique look to be sure but its also very pretty and not crazy looking.
The formula is great. Its not super sticky and it feels smooth and silky although it is a tad creamy or thick feeling. Its not uncomfortable to wear at all. The pigment is there but its not a liquid lipstick at all. You can still see your lips through it so it just adds a holographic metallic shade to your existing lips with a shine.
Lip gloss is really in this season so this is a perfect time to try these. Metallics are great for fall and winter anyway.
Both colors look really nice on any skin tone but I think it takes a really confident person to pull off the holographic shade because it is a lilac or silver based color. And although its not overwhelming it is still those colors.
Mars is a great color for every one for every day. Its a peachy pink color that's metallized with a holo graphic sheen. It will look different on ever color of skin against your skin tone but it will look good on everyone too in a different way.
I personally think these would look good with a winged liner eye look or any really simple basic eye so you can let the glosses stand out but makeup is art.
It is a Bit spendy for a gloss since all glosses are really the same base and main ingredient and what changes them is the color and undertone and stuff like that that would make them unique or gow well it's made so its silky and not sticky.
So if ever there was going to be a lip gloss worth the money it's this one. The colors are super unique and it has a great formula.
You probably don't need it but if you were looking to buy it anyway you won't be dissapointed and I do recommend it.
Elizabeth G.
chicago
Review for: Supernova more...
I tried this product since I love Milk products and I wanted to try something out there on my
lips. It looked more silver than purple. It is ok but not what I excpected. It does not last very long so it needs to be reapplied often and the color is pretty settle. This product is ok.
Diana M.
kountze
Review for: Supernova more...
I have heard great things about mild but I haven’t tried any ,I love tarts ,too faced,elf and many more but this brand catches my eye all the time and I wanna try it and give a fantastic review about it
David A.
I am a huge fan of Milk's products. From their cooling stick to their cute packaging on eyeliner. This product has an immaculate color payoff, this being an amendment to the holographic highlighter. Me personally, I am not a gloss fan, but for those who love shiny lips and just that overall "juicy" look, get this.
Ashley P.
Gautier, MS
I've never tried this brand is it good?
Erika H.
Racine, WI
Is this actually holographic or is it duochrome?
Patricia R.
I know nothing about the milk makeup, can someone tell me how you feel about this product?
Do you think this will look good with someone who has a darker skin tone?
Iris R.