2 colors available

BY MILK MAKEUP

A lip gloss packed with meteorite powder and twilight pearls for a totally galactic glow. What does: Like Milk Makeup's bestselling Holographic Sticks, Holographic Lip Gloss is packed with meteorite powder and twilight pearls to launch your look into outer space. With avocado oil, coconut oil, and mango butter, this iridescent lip gloss provides a boost of hydration and comfortable wear. Holographic Lip Gloss can be worn on its own for an otherworldly sheen, or as a top coat layered over any lip color to create a prismatic new hue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Milk Makeup is an, eco-conscious, innovative brand with products made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multi-use products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules. Holographic Lip Gloss is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

Buy on Sephora
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Supernova
I absolutely love this lip gloss!! It goes on so smoothly, and it is not real sticky like some are. It is beautiful with the pearl dust and meteorite powder. It makes it look like unicorn lips. I really love this color. I will be purchasing more of this product and try to keep my makeup bag stocked with this product!! I bought this at Sephora. I definitely recommend this product!!
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Vicksburg, MS
Review for: Supernova
Impulse by. It was pretty. The pros of this gloss are that it feels very nice on the lips. It feels hydrating and smooth, not sticky. So the formula is great. What I'm not as sold on is the color. I bought this with the intention of using it more as a lip topper because of its beautiful iridescence.

When you're not wearing it alone, that barely translates. You get a light sheen, but you don't get the pretty blue shift.

Alone, it looks a bit odd because it's so cool toned. It's one of those glosses that I like, but I also mightttt return. It's not cheap.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I am obsessed with this lipgloss. I have the color Mars and it looks amazing on me. I have medium ash brown hair, blue eyes, and light-medium skin with neutral undertones. This lipgloss isn't overly sticky, unlike a lot of others on the market. This is the first Milk make-up item that I have purchased. I am probably going to purchase the other color as well. It looks stunning on its own and it also makes my lipsticks look so unique when I apply lip balm, a matte lipstick, and add this on top. I hope Milk keeps this in their collection permanently because I love it so incredibly much.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
Review for: Mars
First off let me start by saying I love Milk makeup! I love how everything is cruelty free and vegan. This gloss is pretty! It's pigmented but it's not really holographic at all. It just looks like a very shimmery lip gloss. It also didn't say on my lips for that long. I did try the other shade out as well and it was too silver/white for my skin tone it didn't really look that great on me. I wouldn't recommend something I didn't absolutely love especially if it's more on a higher price tag so I think their are more affordable glosses out there in the beauty world.
Loany N.
Loany N.
The glosses can be worn over bare lips for an ambient glimmer and a buildable iridescent shine. Layer over lipstick to make any shade prismatic. Ingredients include meteorite dust and twilight pearls, like the highlighter sticks. Natural oils like avocado and coconut blend with mango butter for maximum moisturizing. Even Martians can benefit from Earth’s own emollients!
Dorinda G.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Review for: Mars
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! I use it all the time and keep it in my purse always! It more than met my expectations and packaging was really nice. I would love to try the the other colors, but I would buy this again and again! It is beautiful on top of several of my liquid Matte lipsticks and changes the look entirely if your wearing it on top of something or just wear it on its own while your out and about. That's why it's in my purse most of the time. Lol
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Beautiful lip glosses! I got both colors because I couldn't decide which one I liked better. After wearing them both for a bit, the lavender is my fave now. But the Mars shade is equally beautiful. Decent staying power, not too sticky, which is uber important to me. You also get alot of product for your money, the tube is a pretty nice size. I've been becoming a huge fan of Milk Makeup with each new product I try. Love these!!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Review for: Supernova
This is the first Milk cosmetic product I have bought, and it will not be the last. I really love the texture of this gloss. It isn't sticky at all even when it starts to wear off. My lips actually feel super moist and smooth after wearing it. The color pigmentation is really nice. It is a lavender purple color with subtle sparkle and a bit of a pinkish and blue shift. It looks amazing alone or over black or purple lipstick. I will definitely be purchasing Mars as well.
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ
When I first got this lip gloss I was nervous. I was not sure how this was going to turn out. When I put it on though it looked great. It was not very expensive and good quality for a small lip gloss. I definitely recommend
Heather S.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
Milk makeup is a brand I've just recently gotten into! I just got the holographic lipgloss in the shade supernova and I love it! I love that it looks beautiful on its own and absolutely gorgeous over any lipstick or mixed with other lip glosses! It is super fun to play around with and has many potential uses! Also I live that it's not super expensive like other similar products!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Gautier, MS
I've never tried this brand is it good?
Erika H.
Erika H.
Racine, WI
Is this actually holographic or is it duochrome?
Do you think this will look good with someone who has a darker skin tone?
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
I know nothing about the milk makeup, can someone tell me how you feel about this product?
Glitter S.
Glitter S.
I'm interested in reviewing this product can this be sent to me?