Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#82 in Lip Gloss

A lip gloss packed with meteorite powder and twilight pearls for a totally galactic glow. What does: Like Milk Makeup's bestselling Holographic Sticks, Holographic Lip Gloss is packed with meteorite powder and twilight pearls to launch your look into outer space. With avocado oil, coconut oil, and mango butter, this iridescent lip gloss provides a boost of hydration and comfortable wear. Holographic Lip Gloss can be worn on its own for an otherworldly sheen, or as a top coat layered over any lip color to create a prismatic new hue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Milk Makeup is an, eco-conscious, innovative brand with products made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multi-use products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules. Holographic Lip Gloss is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

Photos (5)
Loany N.
Loany N.

The glosses can be worn over bare lips for an ambient glimmer and a buildable iridescent shine. Layer over lipstick to make any shade prismatic. Ingredients include meteorite dust and twilight pearls, like the highlighter sticks. Natural oils like avocado and coconut blend with mango butter for maximum moisturizing. Even Martians can benefit from Earth’s own emollients!
David A.
David A.

I am a huge fan of Milk's products. From their cooling stick to their cute packaging on eyeliner. This product has an immaculate color payoff, this being an amendment to the holographic highlighter. Me personally, I am not a gloss fan, but for those who love shiny lips and just that overall "juicy" look, get this.
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA

Yassssssss . So good ! I went out to the store & bought it because my best friend recommended it & well , I was so satisfied with the purchase ! I highly highly recommend , I would repurchase it again & again because it's a 10/10 , maybe even a holy grail !! You'll love it
Ebony C.
Ebony C.
Capitol Hgts, MD

I love natural products that's are great for the body. Milk products are great. It's smooth, lasts long and makes your lips feel magnificent. Their products are natural and great for the skin. I'll recommend their products and love the look. Will be purchasing more.
Kris K.
Kris K.

Life changing!! The colors are absolutely beautiful, the product goes on so smooth and last a long time!! Definitely worth the money, if you're debetatung on whether or not you should get it go for it it'll change your life l!! I'll reperchase after I run out
Savannah R.
Savannah R.

This is very pretty and it's not tacky it's feels great on lips and it stays on very well. I often use this product when I don't want to wear a full face makeup but you can also wear it with a full face and if can also go over other lipsticks.
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC

Es la primera vez que pruebo esta marca, me parecio muy buen labial, hidratado mis labios los cuales suelen ser muy resecos, me gusto el color pero me parecio un poco costoso para la calidad, he comprado similares mucho mas economicos.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.

This is a great product to turn any ordinary lipstick into a shimmy one. I am a first time user and I bought it on their website. It definitely passed my expectations. I recommend it others who want to spice it up every now and then.
Helana P.
Helana P.
Circleville, OH

I recommend this product to anyone with a lighter skin tone. The packaging was cute and I like the applicator. Smooth finish and it stays on for hours. I love the formula of this and will definitely be purchasing again soon.
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ

When I first got this lip gloss I was nervous. I was not sure how this was going to turn out. When I put it on though it looked great. It was not very expensive and good quality for a small lip gloss. I definitely recommend
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Grand Rapids, MI

I've never tried this brand is it good?
Erika H.
Erika H.
Racine, WI

Is this actually holographic or is it duochrome?
Do you think this will look good with someone who has a darker skin tone?
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

I wo der how it looks?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX

Is it a sticky lip gloss?