BY MILK MAKEUP

A talc-free powder formulation of Milk's bestselling holographic hues. What does: Put some outer-space on your face with this talc-free holographic powder, packed with high performance pigments that give you full payoff in a single swipe. Like Milk Makeup's bestselling Holographic Sticks, Holographic Highlighting Powder is made with actual meteorite powder and twilight pearls to leave an iridescent, multi-dimensional finish for cheeks and eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Holographic Highlighting Powders are vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Supernova, Mars
These are both so great. I chose to buy these two in full sized instead of the palette that also included two pretty unremarkable filler colors.
Let me start off by saying the amount is great. You can easily fit any kind if brush up to your big Kabuki in the pan no problem.
The packaging is cute, mod and minimal all at the same time. It's that cloudy color barely translucent and it just has a hinge open and close and closes with an inside click latch. Its very secure so I would feel comfortable travelling with this.
The biggest reason that I love that they came out with this ? Its a powder. A powder that's exactly the color its supposed to be. And i love this because its much better for oily skin. The stick can get wiped off with oil pretty quickly and look streaky but the powder is much more uniform.
Its very pretty and holo graphic and it lasts your entire work day before a touch up is needed.
I totally recommend.
Buy from milk makeup or sephora online or in stores.
Cassandra I.
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Supernova
This fall season I wanted to buy a black lipstick and pair it with a holographic, unicorn, purple blue highlight to bring the cool tones out. At my local Sephora, I asked from recommendations and I found several, but this formula was my favorite! I have oily skin, so I like that it's matte on my skin, but adds that shimmer and highlight I love! I have never used Milk before, but I'll definitely be checking more products out now! MILK MAKEUP Holographic Highlighting Powder (supernova), Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (witches), Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette
Kasi
Kasi
Review for: Mars
This product is absolutely gorgeous. The powder is so smooth and soft, and it glides on the skin without looking heavy or powdery. There's not a strong base pigment, so most any skin tone could use this and still get that lovely peachy-pink reflect. I mostly like it because it's not glittery at all. The stick form of Mars disappointed me because it was glittery, and I don't know why because the shade Supernova wasn't! This one is perfect though. Be warned, however, that there isn't a lot of product and these powders might break easily.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Review for: Mars
This highlighter is such a stunning and unique peachy gold iridescent shade. I was so stoked that Milk came out with a powder version because I don't really do cream highlight. It looks really gorgeous on my cheeks, but us perhaps a bit too dark to look good on my nose. I took a star off because its not the best for my very fair skin tone. I hope Milk comes out with lighter shades soon, because the formula is amazing!
Kansas B.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Review for: Supernova
This highlighter is amazing! I swatched it in Sephora and just had to have it! It is is pigmented and holographic on the skin. It's easy to apply and blends like butter! The purple tone looks so good on purple skin. I use it every day! The Milk makeup highlighter in Supernova is the best highlighter I've ever used and is such a steal at the price of $30!
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Supernova, Mars
Not holographic like it claims, but they are beauties. I do agree with others on Sephora reviews that they are subtle, but can easily be built up to a out there glow.
One thing that I don't like that is the amount of product you're getting...

.14 oz of product... for 30 dollars? that's 4 grams. With becca highlighters you get .25 oz. idk.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Supernova
A decent highlight if you're looking for a natural glowy sheen. Not metallic or blinding like some highlighters are. But this is for days that you want a natural glow with a sheen of purple. Although if you really pack on the highlight it will look like a purple bruise. It is very soft and very blendable so application is a breeze.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the perfect consistency but not the best pay off I've ever gotten. If you want a really bold highlight this isn't for you. If you want a light dust of shine then this is more natural for you. So I would recommend to those who just want a little sparkle. Definitely worth the price though.
Erika F.
Erika F.
San jose , CA
Review for: Supernova
Very pretty! Gives a blueish purple glow to the skin. On lighter tones it appears more blue on deeper tones it looks more pearly purple. You can use it as an eyeshadow or lip topper as well. It's pretty pigmented with the color so if you want a colored highlight you will love this.
Margo L.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Review for: Supernova, Other
Talk about Shimmer I love this Power it is Great, Gives Me a Pretty glow and it is easy to apply. It last long too Pale pink undertones make it go great with My fair skin and I like the way it stays on. It is a good buy , for Highlighters I recommend this one.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this brand good.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried anything by this brand. What are some suggestions of where I should start?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
london
Is it worth trying? I would like to, looking for the best holo powder out there?
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite Milk Product?
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this show up on your skin more like a bronzer or did it actually add some shine as a highlighter usually does?