MILK MAKEUP Highlighter

Dewy Finish

Luminous cream stick leaves a natural, radiant glow.

Moisturizing

Vegan formula is infused with coconut oil, mango butter, and avocado oil for lasting hydration.

Multi-Use

Easy stick form helps you glow from head to toe.

Net Weight: 1 OZ / 28 G. Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Wax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, silica, synthetic Candelilla wax, Bis-Stearyl Dimethicone, Mangifera Indica (mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil , Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance/parfum, mica/CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

Is this a good highlighter?
have you tried this?
does anyone have a good liquid highlighter to recommend ive been using MILK MAKEUP Highlighter stick but i dont find it bold enough ?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Highlighter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...mindful it will not blend well on top of a full glam look including any face powder. all of milk's products are perfect for a fresh, on the go look. in reviews
Toni P.
Galena, IL
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Toni P.
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Toni P.
Love this for vacation because you can use it all over and it’s cream so it lasts longer.
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Ashmita T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best cream highlighter. It goes on so smooth and blends out without moving my foundation. You can wear this with or without makeup. It is sweat and water proof so it lasts all day.
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Hazalia C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was an ok natural kind of highlighter, not too much shine when I applied it. I purchased it from the Sephora sample mix, so it a mini size.
Samantha P.
Shiloh
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Samantha P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this stick highlighter in the shade Lit. Leaves a natural sheen and is not overly glittery. I have purchased a few of the mini versions of this product as that’s what my local Sephora carries. I will continue to repurchase this product as is it a staple product for me.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,052 reviews
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Melissa B.
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just started using Milk Makeup Highlighter in Lit and I LOVE it!!! The color is close to my natural skin tone, but as a highlighter newbie I like that it adds just a bit of shimmer! So pretty!! I’m definitely adding highlighter to my makeup routine going forward!! #facemakeup #summer #shimmer #loveit #summerglow #summeressentials #glowup
greta M.
Spokane Valley
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by greta M.
This highlighter was my first product from Milk Makeup, and I love it. Cream products are my favorite because they allow you to look dewy and fresh which doesn’t normally happen with powder products. This highlighter is not too sparkly, but helps create that natural glow. MILK MAKEUP Highlighter
Misha S.
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Misha S.
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Misha S.
Ive been using Milk highlighter for a while now & just got the shade Lit (pictured) today ❤️ I loveee these so much. They’re creamy & easily blendable/buildable, so convenient & easy to apply, and don’t disrupt your foundation.
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Amber F.
I bought the shades Lit and Turnt and I’m absolutely in love with the shade Turnt! Lit is pretty too but it’s more natural looking on my skin while Turnt is absolutely glowy and beautiful on the skin! They’re both stunning and I am so happy I bought them both. I usually steer clear of anything cream or stick just because I have oily skin but I’ve noticed that Milk’s formulas are more of a dry yet creamy formula making them good for oily skin types too! I definitely recommend these!
Cyndi F.
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Cyndi F.
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Cyndi F.
This highlighter is the bees knees for everyday use. It gives a nice subtle highlight that blends easily and looks natural. No more accidentally looking like a vampire from Twilight if you get a little heavy handed.Milk Makeup Highlighter
Kassandra R.
Jackson, NJ
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Kassandra R.
MILK MAKEUP Highlighter uploaded by Kassandra R.
I like the stick packaging, it makes it easy to store and apply. There’s not a lot of color that comes out but a lot of shine - so if that’s the type of highlighter you like I recommend it! When I run out I will be repurchasing. There is a slight smell but it doesn’t bother me, figured it’s worth mentioning.

145 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaya C.
Montreal, QC
il y a 2 mois
Erin G. il y a 2 mois
Cover FX is really pretty. I received a sample size in one of the Sephora glow bags & it lays so beautifully on top of foundation (also great on no makeup days) A little goes a long way & you can build up or just use a touch for a lit from within glow
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,052 reviews
il y a un an
Sherry L. il y a un an
Excited for you! Highlighter is pretty easy to use, you can easily find diagrams (just Google highlight/contour diagram, that is how I learned). Be sure to blend it with a fluffy brush for a natural look.