BY MILK MAKEUP

Luminous cream stick leaves a natural, radiant glow.

Vegan formula is infused with coconut oil, mango butter, and avocado oil for lasting hydration.

Easy stick form helps you glow from head to toe.

Net Weight: 1 OZ / 28 G. Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Wax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, silica, synthetic Candelilla wax, Bis-Stearyl Dimethicone, Mangifera Indica (mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil , Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Fragrance/parfum, mica/CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• Is milk a really good brand and do there products work re...1 Answers
  • Is there something special about this brand !? I've never...2 Answers
  • How good is this highlighter? Is it lightweight? Is it ea...2 Answers
Milk Makeup Highlighter
  • "fantastic highlighter for a certain look. beautiful, subtle glow, but be mindful it will not blend well on top of a full glam look including any face powder. all of milk's products are perfect for a fresh, on the go look. " in 28 reviews
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
This is the first product I've ever tried from Milk Makeup, and tbh, probably the last. I did like that you get a lot of product in the stick, but that's about the only thing I liked about this product. When I applied it to my cheek, I could hardly even see it, so I tried applying it (lightly) all over the face to see if it would give me a nice all-over glow, but no... it just made me look like a shimmering mess. I really like Milk's packaging and the idea behind a lot of their products, but I just don't think their quality is there yet, unfortunately. Would not recommend.
Lindsey P.
This isn’t my favorite highlighter but it does the trick. It has a pretty glow that is very natural so I like wearing it during the day. When I bought it, though, I was looking for something very showy. It didn’t meet what I wanted but it met a different need, daily glow! It stays kind of sticky on my face but because I put it in my cheekbones, it doesn’t rub off too easily. Probably won’t purchase again but will definitely use the rest of my tube.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This was the first time I used any product by MILK and I'm now more hesitant to try others just based off of this highlighter and the fact that the majority of MILK's products are packaged the same way. Though, I like the idea behind a cream that you just apply like a deodorant stick, I never felt like I was getting enough on during use. It also seemed hard to apply over foundation. It was definitely a gorgeous shade of gold but I only ever got it to show on blank, untouched skin. I may just be using it incorrectly or something but I am pretty disappointed overall. This is also pretty expensive for not a lot of product. The packaging, however, is pretty attractive.
Leora T.
Windsor, CA
I always thought this might be too dark for me but this stick is *amazing* glides on with zero disturbance to foundation layer and blends beautifully from a goregeous copper to a near MIRROR finish on my skin. My favorite new thing and only $26 dollars for tons of product. In this photo I have layered it under my favorite 2 powder highlighters: blossom glow wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting PowderAnastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold #blinding
Kelsey S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is a good highlighter for days that you’re not wearing a base and want a natural glow. More of a sheen than a colored base. Will pick your makeup if you apply it with foundation straight from the stick. I like the mini size because I just swipe it on my bare face, blend a little and go. If you have foundation definitely apply this with your fingers or a beauty sponge patting the product on.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I really do love milks products but this product was a miss for me . Even though I loved the goldish champagne color that applied to my skin, I felt like it was just way hard to apply. Not a lot of product came out . It was hard to blend out and look like a glow from within . It just looked like a solid line that was not pigmented . The color is gorgeous but I would rather it be packaged differently
Aishwarya P.
I am more of a subtle glow kind of person and this does such a great job. One swipe is all I need but if I want to up the ante then I can definitely keep building. It will still look natural so you don’t have to worry about going overboard. I just luuuuvv that this is so easy to use! Fingers >> brushes
Kengie A.
Monmouth Bch, NJ
Overall, this is a great highlighter if you want a subtle shine! If you're looking for a dramatic highlight I would definitely go with another brand /product. I prefer my highlight to be natural so I like this product and it works well for me! I like how much of the product you get in the stick, and it's so easy to apply. I would definitely recommend and buy again!
Vira K.
East Hanover, New Jersey
I didn't like this product at all. The main downside is that the texture is too greasy and the pigment barely shows up on my skin (the color in a product itself is pretty, though). Also, it's a bit stiff. As a result, it moves my foundation, making it odd looking. I'm sure there are far better options out there, so I do not recommend you this particular item.
Elisa T.
A beautiful highlighter that gives you a ton of product for the price. A nice champagne/gold that is way to blend on top of bare skin. The only reason I’m giving it 2 stars is because my skin had a reaction to it on multiple occasions - lots of little bumps appeared on my cheekbones where I applied it and nowhere else. My skin isn’t normally sensitive so I was very surprised I tested the out once more after it cleared up. Unfortunately, the same thing happened so I stopped using it entirely. Not sure what ingredient caused this reaction because it’s supposed to have a lot of good oils in it for your skin. Super disappointed that I had a reaction because the color is beautiful. I also noticed that it never really set down, so if you apply it you may want to use another powder highlight to make sure it doesn’t slip around your face.
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Would love to try this!! Is it affordable?
Allison C.
Solon, OH
Is this expensive? Also does anyone have any tips for using it without looking like your covered in glitter?
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
What is the texture to it is it really bright or does it give u a natural look?
Elise R.
West Chester, PA
Is this a good highlighter for everyday? Im looking for something subtle but pretty that will last all day too! Milk Makeup Highlighter
Maria N.
Where can I find this? I've been shopping around for good highlighters!