MILK MAKEUP Gold Foil Face Gloss uploaded by Asha B.

BY MILK MAKEUP

A clear, non-sticky liquid face gloss dotted with gold glitter flecks for a shimmering, dewy effect wherever you apply it. Gold Foil Face Gloss is your sparkly secret weapon. Swipe the lightweight, nourishing formula onto bare skin or on top of foundation for a shimmering sheen. Use it on your cheekbones as a high-shine highlighter, layer it over eyeshadow for a gilded, glossy lid look, or swipe it onto lips as a glitter topper. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality and authenticity, and design multiuse products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules. All Milk Makeup products are cruelty-free. Beauty Tip: Transform your favorite matte lip color into a high-shine glitter version with a layer of Gold Foil Face Gloss. Take your eye looks from AM to PM by layering Gold Foil Face Gloss across your lids.

Buy on Sephora
Kristen K.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that this gloss doesn’t have any tack to it - perfect for anywhere on the face. I love putting it on my eyelids, though it does build up in my crease and I do have to even it out throughout the day. The gold flecks are ANAZING. For some reason I was expecting something more like glitter but they really do look like little pieces of gold leaf and it’s so damn elegant!!
Janeigne N.
It looks so cute and pretty! It’s just like the original face gloss but with gold glitter. Some pieces are kinda big buuut it’s not super saturated that it’ll look like the stila highlighter thats similar to their glitter and glow eyeshadows - but more like just nicely spaced out glitter pieces which looks so cool against the face! It does transfer and is slightly sticky but only if you put a lot. But It does not bother me at all and had gotten quite used to it since I’ve been using the original. You can also use this for lip gloss if the (actually) wet cheek highlight trend isn’t your thing. Overall the effect is so beautiful! I love this so much I might grab one more as a backup...!!
Haley A.
Tallahassee, FL
This is so pretty... I applied it over my eyeshadow as they described and it gave such a beautiful glossy, sparkly look. The only thing I didn't like was how it was not long wearing, but it makes sense for a gloss product. I think it does the job! I'm interested to try the other face glosses now!
Yanissa F.
The gold flakes in the gloss are very pretty and I think it works as a lip or eye product. I tried it as a highlight and I think it can work for a more natural or dewy look, just remember not to touch it after applying, and don't let your boyfriend accidently kiss your face! Like someone else said it did mess with my makeup when I put the face gloss on top but you can always use it without makeup or on your eyes or lips. All in all I think it is a solid purchase if you don't care about the stickiness of the face gloss and if you love gold things!
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Unless you are looking for a Vaseline type product with random big chunks of gold foil skip this product. It looks strange on any area of the face and there’s no way your going to get it to stick to one area without migrating. Not a fan.
All_things_beauty27 H.
Gresham
MILK MAKEUP Gold Foil Face Gloss This is one product I just can’t get behind. I bought it because I loved the idea behind it, and because it looked beautiful in pictures. However, it’s just not a functional product. You can’t wear under makeup or over makeup, as it’s just too tacky and moves the makeup around, ruining it. I suppose you could wear it alone on no makeup days, but it’s so sticky it would drive me crazy. This is definite no for me.
Shelby V.
This is a fun addition to your makeup collection. It can be worn on the lids, cheeks, and as a gloss. I didn’t have much luck with it laying over an eyeshadow though a bare lid works better.
vanessa p.
After you use this product, it makes your skin so soft and natural looking ! I got a sample of this and I recently bought a full size product and I’m in love. I would highly recommend this if you have rough, dead skin!!
Neha B.
alameda, CA
Love it. It makes your skin look gorgeous and glowy. It’s literally gloss for the face and you would use it like your highlight. A little goes a long way and works great with most skin types.
Dawn Marie W.
Saint Albans, NY
Tried this one in Sephora and I'm obsessed, it is a silky gloss with gold flaking and its absolutely gorgeous on. I can also see this being pretty not only on the eyes but on the cheekbones for a modern take on the highlighters!
Bianca S.
mississauga
What does it do?
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Do you apply this on full face or just certain areas of your face?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
what is this used for ???
el t.
Dubuque, IA
Is this a heavy product? Or will it feel comfortable on the face?
jazmin m.
new york
How do you use this ? I’ve never used anything like this before. Is it good for oily skin?