Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP

MMU EXCLUSIVE! Show off ur pride with this limited edition rainbow glitter highlighter benefitting The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center (The Center) for Pride Month in NYC. Made with fine multi-color glitter and a neutral base to complement all skin tones. Swipe onto eyes, cheeks, lips, and body for a subtle shimmer, or layer it on for added effect. Let the nourishing mango butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil-infused formula do the rest. As always, this product is cruelty-free.

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bremerton
The effect is beautiful but application of this product is super tricky and I honestly don't like it. You can't apply it over powder because it won't blend, you can't apply it under powder because the effect is lost. Using without powder is tge obvious solution above the cheekbones and decolette, but it never really sets and is always heavy and dewy to the touch. Not something I would recommend spending your money on.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Everyone needs this in the make up collection. Lol!!!! Who doesn't love easy to clean off glitter. I know for me it's simple to put on and simple to wipe off.
#momslife #UnicornLove #Glitta #MakeupFreak #Milk #RollOnGlitter
Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
La Coste, TX
I don't like this product at all. I feel it wasn't really glittery. I put it on and it kind of just smeared my makeup around which I was pissed about. I will not be repurchasing this item at all. It's a no go for me.
Leticia H.
Leticia H.
El Paso
I've seen this product but never really tired it out so I'm hoping it will leave a glitter glow which is awesome and hopefully the product is not sticky n just glides on
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
I've seen one of my favorite youtubers use this product and I would love to try it.  She said it was easy to take off. I'm not sure how long it would last.
Jovanna C.
Jovanna C.
8540 NW 66ST Ap-076826
Good, muuuy bien....excelente barra de labios....hidrata los labios, da brillo y protección a los labios, a mi me encanto cuando lo compre....te lo recomiendo. 100%
Marquita M.
Marquita M.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love all Milk Makeup products. But really this glitter stick is my favorite. It's my first time buying it and all I want is bucket fulls of it!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I have this a high rating because it is so easy to use, yet so beautiful! It really give me the extra pop I want and it is worth the money!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Glitter is my thing so i had to try.it is decent , the package is cute but it did show any texture in the skin but was cute for collab looks
Simona L.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Not my fav but i do love the ideas of glitter. It smells good and packing is cute but I didn't like it probably won't reuse it again
Kim S.
Kim S.
Beattyville
Where do u find MILK products? I have never bought this
Carey G.
Carey G.
I am interested in trying products from this makeup brand. Has anyone else found any products from this brand that they would recommend?
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
Apply the product directly on the face or with your fingers or brushes?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this any good??? Anyone have swatches?
Martha W.
Martha W.
Is this hard to get off at night when you're taking off your makeup?