BY MILK MAKEUP #32 in Foundation Sticks

MMU EXCLUSIVE! Show off ur pride with this limited edition rainbow glitter highlighter benefitting The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center (The Center) for Pride Month in NYC. Made with fine multi-color glitter and a neutral base to complement all skin tones. Swipe onto eyes, cheeks, lips, and body for a subtle shimmer, or layer it on for added effect. Let the nourishing mango butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil-infused formula do the rest. As always, this product is cruelty-free.

Anna M.
Anna M.
I absolutely love that Milk partnered to support the LGBT community with this product. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a full rainbow of colors in the glitter, but it is really pretty. I love the idea of having glitter in the convenient stick form that Milk Makeup is known for, but if you are applying it over makeup you can't really just swipe it on. You have to pick up the product on your finger and pat it on. The overall product is beautiful, and I'm glad I grabbed one before they're gone!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
I bought this because I'm a sucker for Milk Makeup, and limited edition. Although it gives an incredible amount of glitter, the product go on in a very chalky way. I was half expecting it to feel like putting on the cooling stick, or matcha toner, or oil stick, but instead is pretty rough. It also smells like a Lip Smackers chapstick from my childhood, but not one I liked. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Because it does do as it's name says, and delivers all the glitter.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bremerton
The effect is beautiful but application of this product is super tricky and I honestly don't like it. You can't apply it over powder because it won't blend, you can't apply it under powder because the effect is lost. Using without powder is tge obvious solution above the cheekbones and decolette, but it never really sets and is always heavy and dewy to the touch. Not something I would recommend spending your money on.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
Love it ! The glitter is a pretty holographic color that looks STUNNING in direct light, but pretty subtle otherwise (although very buildable) it smells like the most delicious vanilla sugar cookies and lasts well once applied. My only gripe is that it feels a bit grainy in application but overall it's a really great product for a great cause !
Fall River, MA
Not a fan! It is pretty but not on the face as a highlight. It dosent look good on the face it just looks like glitter on your cheekbones it dosent apply well or smoothly and it doesn't stay on it slides all over and looks more of a mess I don't recommend this product.
Kaila D.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
This is an excellent product benefitting a great cause. It brings a subtle shimmer without being too obnoxious. I bought it directly from the Milk website. As far as Foundation sticks go, it's definitely worth adding to your collection.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Everyone needs this in the make up collection. Lol!!!! Who doesn't love easy to clean off glitter. I know for me it's simple to put on and simple to wipe off.
#momslife #UnicornLove #Glitta #MakeupFreak #Milk #RollOnGlitter
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this stick foundation. Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
La Coste, TX
I don't like this product at all. I feel it wasn't really glittery. I put it on and it kind of just smeared my makeup around which I was pissed about. I will not be repurchasing this item at all. It's a no go for me.
Kelley W.
Kelley W.
Rochester Hls, MI
A beautiful, fun, and easy to use addition to Milk Makeup's highlighters! The sparkles are colorful and defined, adding magic to any look you use it in. Milk Makeup Glitter Stick
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Where do u find MILK products? I have never bought this
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
Apply the product directly on the face or with your fingers or brushes?
Fall River, MA
Is this any good??? Anyone have swatches?
Carey G.
Carey G.
I am interested in trying products from this makeup brand. Has anyone else found any products from this brand that they would recommend?
Brii D.
Brii D.
Eagleville
Does this leave a pretty shimmer?