A medium coverage, natural finish foundation that covers, calms, and flexes without creasing or caking. Coverage: Medium Finish: Natural Formulation: Stick Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Highlighted Ingredients: - Marshmallow Root Extract: Allows the formula to move with your face and never crease or cake- Blue Lotus: Moisturizes- Chamomile and Lavender: Help calm and soothe skin.

What’s the most foolproof way to apply this?
Has MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick made anyone else breakout? Been using it for a week now and starting to notice breakouts that are not related to my mask.
Thoughts on MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick? Would this work for combo-oily skin?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick!
Tracy M.
Pearl, MS
MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick uploaded by Tracy M.
This product exceeded my expectations. I really don’t care for stick foundations. It always seemed dry on me. But when I tried this one on, it was very creamy , easy to glide on. I put a couple of strokes on my face and smoothed it over with a makeup brush . The finish was nice and velvety. Lasted about 8-10 hours depending on the temperature. I ended up really liking it. I’m not sure if it is a little minty smell I smelled . But it made my skin feel kind of refreshed. It’s not full coverage but a build able coverage. Doesn’t feel too heavy on either.
Jordan B.
Grand Forks, ND
MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick uploaded by Jordan B.
I got a sample of this in a Milk order and had pretty low expectations as I am not really a fan of stick foundations. Holyyy smokes, I freaking love this foundation! I use my fingers to apply it and I feel like it gives a solid medium coverage, so could easily be a high coverage with a brush. It blends easily and you don't need to use very much. It looks natural and healthy, not too dewy or matte.
Maria L.
Los Angeles, CA
MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick uploaded by Maria L.
Review for: Buff
I’ve always been hesitant to try stick foundations because I thought it would be too cakey. I have combo skin with some redness so I prefer a medium coverage. This foundation is not only the perfect shade for me (I got Buff), but it goes on so creamy with the perfect amount of coverage and feels so lightweight on my skin. I don’t even need concealer to cover up my red areas like I usually do. It dries down to a nice satin finish, blends beautifully with my beauty sponge, and doesn’t make me break out at all. The funny thing is I got this for a trip to Italy so it would travel easier but then COVID happened and Italy was cancelled. But now that I can finally start to travel again I’m excited to be able to travel with this wherever I go. This has become my new holy grail foundation! 😊
Brooke B.
Medford, MA
MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick uploaded by Brooke B.
Review for: Porcelain
I really love this foundation stick. Best one I’ve used. Super blendable and long wearing.
Sandra ..
N Las Vegas, NV
MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick uploaded by Sandra ..
Review for: Golden Sand
I’m not sure which one it’s my shade but I’m gonna be trying them both shades. hopefully I like how it feels in my face I can’t wait to try them MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick
Shannon A.
MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick uploaded by Shannon A.
Review for: Cashmere
This formula glides on easy and has a tacky finish which I appreciate because once setting powder is applied the finish is natural and dewy. The color range is fairly wide too for someone with fair/yellow skin tone.
Tαnna C.
MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick uploaded by Tαnna C.
Review for: Almond
Absolutely love this product! It blends smoothly and effortlessly. Leaves a natural, dewy finish. If you have very sensitive skin like me I DO NOT recommend wearing this product everyday. Made me break out in small papules, even though I have a day/night skincare regime. I am a licensed esthetician.
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick uploaded by Carly W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Nude
I loved this product it’s a perfect skin match and great coverage!! I actually got this from tjmaxx and guessed my color match and actually got it right. The price was like 7.99$ I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Elizabeth R.
Plant City, FL
MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick uploaded by Elizabeth R.
Review for: Golden Honey
FAV FOUNDATION! This stick foundation blends out so well on my skin, has great coverage, and is not too cakey.
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick uploaded by Angelle R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Cashmere
Another one of my favorite foundation sticks! This one gives light but buildable coverage! This looks like skin and lasts all day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
il y a 4 mois
Sarah H. il y a 4 mois
I haven't. But you could try not using it for a week or two and see if they clear up. If they do then its probably related.
Samantha C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
il y a 5 mois
Maria L. il y a 4 mois
I have combo skin with an oily t-zone. It works fine for me but I usually set my t-zone with powder.
Belle S.
Madison, WI
il y a 6 mois
Anyone tried the MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick ? I’m as pale as they come and their lightest shade looks perfect for me
Belle S. il y a 6 mois
Update. I tried it and it’s dope 👌🏻
Ma.Elena V.
San Benito, TX
il y a 8 mois
Cássia S. il y a 3 mois
The best !! you should give it a try
Melissa H.
Hayes, VA
il y a 9 mois
Is MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick full coverage or buildable coverage?
Kesiah R. il y a 7 mois
You can definitely apply very little, or if you'd like more coverage add more if you want. It's a very nice foundation stick because I feel like it does not make my skin dry.
Ljiljana M.
Villa Park, IL
il y a un an
Does the MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick clig up your pores? I've been wanting to dry it because I love Milk products but most stick foundations cause me to break out
Kesiah R. il y a 7 mois
No, it does not clog my pores, so far its been a really nice stick foundation.