MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer

Flex seamlessly becomes one with your skin — without caking or creasing — thanks to a combo of tiny bendable spheres and elastic marshmallow root powder (the ingredient that gives the candy its squishy abilities).

Get full coverage with Flex. The long-wear, medium-to-full coverage formula can take on anything you've got — from under eyes to over blemishes.

Infused with blue lotus to moisturize and chamomile to calm skin. Do something good for your face.

Net Weight: 0.2 FL OZ . / 5.9 ML. Aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, sorbitan olivate, isoamyl cocoate, glycerin, butylene glycol, trimethylesiloxysilicate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, magnesium sulfate, ethylhexyl palmitate, tribehenin, PEG-10 dimethicone, silica, quaternium-90 bentonite, polymethyl methacrylate, triethoxycaprylysilane, propylene carbonate, xanthan gum, tocopheryl acetate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, polymethylsilsesquioxane, undaria pinnatifida extract, nymphaea caerulea flower extract, humulus lupulus (hops) strobile, diamond powder, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, tin oxide May contain/peut contenir: mica/CI 77019, titanium dioxide/CI 77891, iron oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

I have never heard of this product? Where is it sold? What other products can you recommend?
Is this a full coverage concealer?
How is this for dark circles?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer!
Product Highlights
This concealer is amazing it is way to apply and has nice packaging. It is very build able and full coverage. It doesn't turn out oily on my face . U would definitely buy this again if mine finishes.in reviews
...or getting greasy. it covers blemishes really well, and it does cover dark circles well, but you can build it up if you have some major circles or pigmentation to cover. i took off a star because this can look a tiny bit dry under the eyes if the area isn't well moisturized and the fairest shade is a bit dark. but, the product itself is still very good. reminds me of the tarte shape tape a lot, but a little more natural-looking.in reviews
Hilary I.
Nathalie A.
Fort Worth
MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer uploaded by Nathalie A.
MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer uploaded by Nathalie A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Vanilla
It a really good concealer for the no-makeup makeup look. It’s a light-medium coverage and very lightweight.
Alexandra H.
Clifton Hts, PA
MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer uploaded by Alexandra H.
Review for: Vanilla
This has a very thin formula. It has a medium coverage at best and it settles into fine lines. It’s not what I go for. MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer
Leslie B.
Kansas City, MO
MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer uploaded by Leslie B.
Review for: Medium Beige
It’s not full coverage but you can build it up , I recommend for something natural it goes well with the foundation
Heta P.
Cumming, GA
MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer uploaded by Heta P.
Love this concealer!! I received it in a voxbox and the coverage is medium to full. I love how creamy it is and how beautifully it blends into my skin’! It’s perfect for everyday wear, I highly recommend this!
Paty R.
Apopka, FL
MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer uploaded by Paty R.
Review for: Light
I like this concealer. However, I did feel like it was a little drying in my under eye area. But not sure if it was the concealer or that I have dry under eyes. It has good coverage! I think I’ll use this on the rest of my face & not the under eye arena.
Maddie M.
Tinley Park, IL
MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer uploaded by Maddie M.
Review for: Creme
I am absolutely obsessed with this product I received complementary from Influenster. The coverage is buildable, and it is great for covering up blemishes, red spots, dark circles, etc. The formula is very creamy and is easy to blend into the skin. A little goes a long way with this product. I definitely recommend!
Italia A.
texas
MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer uploaded by Italia A.
Review for: Light Medium
I was hesitant on the product! My first milk one, but I can say I’m not disappointed. One of my favorite, so I do recommend.
Kelly J.
Escanaba, MI
MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer uploaded by Kelly J.
This concealer is light weight, brightens & doesn’t enhance any fine lines!MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer I have the shade Light Medium
Nina F.
Cartersville, GA
MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer uploaded by Nina F.
Review for: Medium Beige, Light Medium
I was went these in the #milkvoxbox. It took me a while to finally do my makeup and use this product. It looks so good while I took a mini trip. I was in a secluded area with a private entry to the water area. This concelear works amazing!!!! I was in pretty hot weather when I got ready to have dinner on the patio. My makeup lasted a good 8 hours. It stayed on and it looks even better if you don’t put it directly under your eyes you put it on the outer corner and inner corner bottom is that makes sense. Highly recommend this product. I do have more oily skin with the addition of the hydra milk primer i didn’t get oily and my face stayed in tact. I will also say it wasn’t heavy and my under eyes didn’t feel tacky or dry.

141 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...