BY MILK MAKEUP

A clear, non-sticky, liquid face gloss in a sleek tube for on-the-go application that brightens and highlights features. Face Gloss provides a colorless finish and sheen on bare skin or on top of foundation, while its lightweight, vitamin-rich formula nourishes your skin. Just apply it all over face for a vibrant glow, or glide it along the cheekbones for a spotlighting effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multiuse products for self-expression. This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

• What's a face gloss for?1 Answers
  • Recommend the bigger or smaller size of this product? Do u go thr...1 Answers
  • Does it make you look oily? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 1 oz/ 30 mL
Where have you been all my life? I have dry skin in the winter this gloss finishes the face lids and lips in a natural dewy sheen that you will love if you are into dewy but not glittery. Milk make up is my new favorite brand. Milk Make Up has integrity with their ingredients and the products really perform. I got my gloss form Sephora and I would happily give or receive this product. It’s easy to use, it’s free from bad ingredients like parabens and perfumes an cruelty free! It’s a Win win win!
#GiftCrush #Contest
Samantha R.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
I seriously love this stuff. I'm so glad I was able to snag it from Sephora. When I was younger I used to put lipgloss on my eyelids to create a soft no makeup dewy shine like Ashanti did in one of her videos (lol). Then this indie brand created a purple eye gloss that I would buy from cvs, then it was discontinued. My heart stopped when I saw that milk beauty had a face gloss of their own. I apply it on my eyelids, my lips and if I'm not wearing heavy foundation then on my cheekbones. Once applied you will not feel the stickiness unless you touch the area directly with your finger. It's gloss so yes it will feel and look like gloss people!
Erika M.
Lindenwold, NJ
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
I haven't used this as a dewy highlighter yet but it's my FAVORITE for getting that perfect editorial glossy eye look! Most people probably won't like that kind of look since it's meant to crease but it's one of my favorite looks and this is the perfect product for it. I use a brush to lightly coat my whole eyelid with it after I finish my eyeshadow & mascara. My eyeshadow actually stays pretty well throughout the whole day and it only creases in my crease, as expected!
Imani P.
BROOKLYN, NY
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
I love, love, LOVE this product!!!!! It is quick and easy to apply and has multipurpose. What I love is that a little goes a long way! I've been using mine for about six months and still have a little over half the tube left! I like to use it on my lids for an editorial fresh face look accenting key highlighting points. It is an essential product to have!
Loany N.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
Ever wondered how models get that dewy, glossy look without looking shiny? Well, with this new face gloss, we think we just cracked the code. Apply this gleaming formula to your lids, lips, cheeks, or cupid’s bow for a super sweaty (in a good way, trust us), dewy sheen. We tested this one out on our lids, and they glowed all day! Model status attained.
Nataliya K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 1 oz/ 30 mL
Recently bought this product and fall in love with it! I'm using it for editorial shoots and it looks just sooooo amazing on eyes and lips 😍😍 Gives that wet effect. Love it. MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss
Carolyn H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
I love this, it's so versatile, gives me (and I'd assume anyone else) a dewy shine without making me glow like a highlighter does. It is a bit tacky when you first apply, but it lost its tackiness, at least for me, after a while. It's good for when I just want to look good and not done up.
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
Very very good! I truly love this product! Will definitely be repurchasing this product! It definitely is good for all skin types. It is really easy to use. And applys really easily. I have already recommended to a friend and she loves it
Sarra S.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 1 oz/ 30 mL
You can get a good idea to the end and you're welcome but I guess not too bad for the game but it doesn't have the same thing to me about the other weekend so far too much for your work to do so much more fun and Invisi-Pore Dual Dark Larenim Mineral Makeup 4 g Powder for
Kim S.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 1 oz/ 30 mL
Very smooth apply not sure if I will buy again only tried it once very shimmery it does last a long time love the out come once make up is finish like I said would have to try again to see if it's something I would purchase again.
Ciara B.
Has anyone tried this face gloss!!? I have been waiting for a product that literally gives you a NATURAL glow. No glitter, no residue, just glow. What do you think about this product?
Andrea D.
Manteca, CA
Does this damage your skin because i really need something like this to brighten up my face?
Minouchka S.
I want to try this product so bad, has anyone tried this face gloss?
Jessica S.
Los Angeles , CA
I've heard of milk makeup and always see the products at Urban Outfitters. Is this face gloss worth the $$? Are there any other alternatives you might suggest?
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Is this makeup product great for dry skin tones for the Summer?