MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss

A clear, non-sticky, liquid face gloss in a sleek tube for on-the-go application that brightens and highlights features. Face Gloss provides a colorless finish and sheen on bare skin or on top of foundation, while its lightweight, vitamin-rich formula nourishes your skin. Just apply it all over face for a vibrant glow, or glide it along the cheekbones for a spotlighting effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multiuse products for self-expression. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

Before I purchase, I’d love to know two things. 1. Is it sticky? 2. Does it break down makeup underneath it?
Can I bought this India
Did the MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss get discontinued? I can't find it at sephora anymore..
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...the product helps it blend when *dabbing* it onto the high points of my face; this way, it does not disrupt the canvas beneath. done right, this product gives you very fresh, plump and dewey-looking skin. perfect for spring/summer! in reviews
Sean E.
Duarte, CA
MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss uploaded by Sean E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved using this face gloss it’s not sticky good for editorial looks for glossy looks in summer !
Allison W.
I love this face gloss, especially in the summer. It creates a colorless dewy shine that looks so gorgeous, like a natural radiance. The gloss is crystal clear and not sticky at all. I must warn you that it's best to use waterproof mascara and eyeliner of using this gloss near the eyes, as it can cause eye makeup to slide. But with a few careful steps, you don't have to stress about anything. I find that the face gloss applied to where you would apply highlighter gives an updated, grown up look to highlighter.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,255 reviews
I do like the whole glassy look and a big fan of Milk Makeup but I wasn't a huge fan of this product. I think it's cute for pictures but it doesnt last all day and no matter what foundation I used it always broke up my makeup underneath by the end of the day.
Kati B.
Greensburg, PA
If you want tatcha without the price, I think this is a great alternative. Obviously it's about half the price of tatcha and you get a decent amount of product. I have this on hand for when I want a dewy look and would definitely buy again.
kirsten M.
3306 passadena st.
I love this product, its not an everyday thing and it is kinda hard to wear for a long period of time but if you love doing crazy makeup looks i recommend this, its easy to put on, sadly it doesnt last long, it loses its glossyness pretty quickly, i rate it 5 stars because its really cute for pics and stuff but thats about it
Josh G.
Utica, MS
I absolutely loooove this face gloss. I am a photographer and it photographs sooooo well. Now it is a little sticky, so I wouldn't recommend this for an everyday look, but if you want to use it for a special occasion or in photos to give you that wet look then this is your best bet!
Danaya E.
Philadelphia, PA
I was really excited to get this because I like the glossy look. It’s a little sticky though so it’s not something that I think is that usable all over your face. But it’s nice that it’s clear because it’s a universal product.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss uploaded by Natalie Z.
MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss uploaded by Natalie Z.
Where have you been all my life? I have dry skin in the winter this gloss finishes the face lids and lips in a natural dewy sheen that you will love if you are into dewy but not glittery. Milk make up is my new favorite brand. Milk Make Up has integrity with their ingredients and the products really perform. I got my gloss form Sephora and I would happily give or receive this product. It’s easy to use, it’s free from bad ingredients like parabens and perfumes an cruelty free! It’s a Win win win! #GiftCrush #Contest
Nataliya K.
Phoenix, AZ
MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss uploaded by Nataliya K.
Recently bought this product and fall in love with it! I'm using it for editorial shoots and it looks just sooooo amazing on eyes and lips 😍😍 Gives that wet effect. Love it. MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss
Loany N.
Doral, FL
Ever wondered how models get that dewy, glossy look without looking shiny? Well, with this new face gloss, we think we just cracked the code. Apply this gleaming formula to your lids, lips, cheeks, or cupid’s bow for a super sweaty (in a good way, trust us), dewy sheen. We tested this one out on our lids, and they glowed all day! Model status attained.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christy T.
Topeka, KS
il y a 2 ans
Shelby J.
Proctorville, OH
Kaysey D.
Toronto, ON
il y a 3 ans
Does the MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss last for a long time, like all day? Or do you have to reapply throughout the day?
Nicole A. il y a 3 ans
It lasts all day but I personally did not care for it