BY MILK MAKEUP

A clear, non-sticky, liquid face gloss in a sleek tube for on-the-go application that brightens and highlights features. Face Gloss provides a colorless finish and sheen on bare skin or on top of foundation, while its lightweight, vitamin-rich formula nourishes your skin. Just apply it all over face for a vibrant glow, or glide it along the cheekbones for a spotlighting effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multiuse products for self-expression. This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

• What's a face gloss for?1 Answers
  • Recommend the bigger or smaller size of this product? Do u go thr...1 Answers
  • Does it make you look oily? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
MY L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
This product gives a nice dewy glow and really enhances the high points of your face, but honestly it was too sticky for my liking. i have dry skin and this just seemed to sit on top, provides no moisture, and feels kind of uncomfortable. to me it just seems like vaseline but more diluted.
Kati B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
If you want tatcha without the price, I think this is a great alternative. Obviously it's about half the price of tatcha and you get a decent amount of product. I have this on hand for when I want a dewy look and would definitely buy again.
Madelyne W.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
Really enhances the cheekbones! Iove it! Also works as a highlighter to keep your skin flawless and sparkly on sunny days!
Rosa R.
Avon Park, FL
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
Would love to try this. seen lots of people trying face gloss looks nice ūüėČ I think it would be nice to wear face gloss
Nataliya K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 1 oz/ 30 mL
Recently bought this product and fall in love with it! I'm using it for editorial shoots and it looks just sooooo amazing on eyes and lips ūüėćūüėć Gives that wet effect. Love it. MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss
Kim S.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 1 oz/ 30 mL
Very smooth apply not sure if I will buy again only tried it once very shimmery it does last a long time love the out come once make up is finish like I said would have to try again to see if it's something I would purchase again.
Samantha R.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
I seriously love this stuff. I'm so glad I was able to snag it from Sephora. When I was younger I used to put lipgloss on my eyelids to create a soft no makeup dewy shine like Ashanti did in one of her videos (lol). Then this indie brand created a purple eye gloss that I would buy from cvs, then it was discontinued. My heart stopped when I saw that milk beauty had a face gloss of their own. I apply it on my eyelids, my lips and if I'm not wearing heavy foundation then on my cheekbones. Once applied you will not feel the stickiness unless you touch the area directly with your finger. It's gloss so yes it will feel and look like gloss people!
Erika M.
Lindenwold, NJ
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
I haven't used this as a dewy highlighter yet but it's my FAVORITE for getting that perfect editorial glossy eye look! Most people probably won't like that kind of look since it's meant to crease but it's one of my favorite looks and this is the perfect product for it. I use a brush to lightly coat my whole eyelid with it after I finish my eyeshadow & mascara. My eyeshadow actually stays pretty well throughout the whole day and it only creases in my crease, as expected!
Imani P.
BROOKLYN, NY
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
I love, love, LOVE this product!!!!! It is quick and easy to apply and has multipurpose. What I love is that a little goes a long way! I've been using mine for about six months and still have a little over half the tube left! I like to use it on my lids for an editorial fresh face look accenting key highlighting points. It is an essential product to have!
Loany N.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss 0.42 oz
Ever wondered how models get that dewy, glossy look without looking shiny? Well, with this new face gloss, we think we just cracked the code. Apply this gleaming formula to your lids, lips, cheeks, or cupid’s bow for a super sweaty (in a good way, trust us), dewy sheen. We tested this one out on our lids, and they glowed all day! Model status attained.
Ciara B.
Has anyone tried this face gloss!!? I have been waiting for a product that literally gives you a NATURAL glow. No glitter, no residue, just glow. What do you think about this product?
Andrea D.
Manteca, CA
Does this damage your skin because i really need something like this to brighten up my face?
Minouchka S.
I want to try this product so bad, has anyone tried this face gloss?
Jessica S.
Los Angeles , CA
I've heard of milk makeup and always see the products at Urban Outfitters. Is this face gloss worth the $$? Are there any other alternatives you might suggest?
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Is this makeup product great for dry skin tones for the Summer?