MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss uploaded by Erika M.MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss uploaded by Samantha R.MILK MAKEUP Face Gloss uploaded by Imani P.

BY MILK MAKEUP

A clear, non-sticky, liquid face gloss in a sleek tube for on-the-go application that brightens and highlights features. Face Gloss provides a colorless finish and sheen on bare skin or on top of foundation, while its lightweight, vitamin-rich formula nourishes your skin. Just apply it all over face for a vibrant glow, or glide it along the cheekbones for a spotlighting effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
MY L.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
This product gives a nice dewy glow and really enhances the high points of your face, but honestly it was too sticky for my liking. i have dry skin and this just seemed to sit on top, provides no moisture, and feels kind of uncomfortable. to me it just seems like vaseline but more diluted.
Kati B.
Kati B.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you want tatcha without the price, I think this is a great alternative. Obviously it's about half the price of tatcha and you get a decent amount of product. I have this on hand for when I want a dewy look and would definitely buy again.
Madelyne W.
Madelyne W.
Muskegon, MI
Really enhances the cheekbones! Iove it! Also works as a highlighter to keep your skin flawless and sparkly on sunny days!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Avon Park, FL
Would love to try this. seen lots of people trying face gloss looks nice ūüėČ I think it would be nice to wear face gloss
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I seriously love this stuff. I'm so glad I was able to snag it from Sephora. When I was younger I used to put lipgloss on my eyelids to create a soft no makeup dewy shine like Ashanti did in one of her videos (lol). Then this indie brand created a purple eye gloss that I would buy from cvs, then it was discontinued. My heart stopped when I saw that milk beauty had a face gloss of their own. I apply it on my eyelids, my lips and if I'm not wearing heavy foundation then on my cheekbones. Once applied you will not feel the stickiness unless you touch the area directly with your finger. It's gloss so yes it will feel and look like gloss people!
Loany N.
Loany N.
Ever wondered how models get that dewy, glossy look without looking shiny? Well, with this new face gloss, we think we just cracked the code. Apply this gleaming formula to your lids, lips, cheeks, or cupid’s bow for a super sweaty (in a good way, trust us), dewy sheen. We tested this one out on our lids, and they glowed all day! Model status attained.
Imani P.
Imani P.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love, love, LOVE this product!!!!! It is quick and easy to apply and has multipurpose. What I love is that a little goes a long way! I've been using mine for about six months and still have a little over half the tube left! I like to use it on my lids for an editorial fresh face look accenting key highlighting points. It is an essential product to have!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this, it's so versatile, gives me (and I'd assume anyone else) a dewy shine without making me glow like a highlighter does. It is a bit tacky when you first apply, but it lost its tackiness, at least for me, after a while. It's good for when I just want to look good and not done up.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL
Very very good! I truly love this product! Will definitely be repurchasing this product! It definitely is good for all skin types. It is really easy to use. And applys really easily. I have already recommended to a friend and she loves it
Erika M.
Erika M.
Lindenwold, NJ
I haven't used this as a dewy highlighter yet but it's my FAVORITE for getting that perfect editorial glossy eye look! Most people probably won't like that kind of look since it's meant to crease but it's one of my favorite looks and this is the perfect product for it. I use a brush to lightly coat my whole eyelid with it after I finish my eyeshadow & mascara. My eyeshadow actually stays pretty well throughout the whole day and it only creases in my crease, as expected!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Has anyone tried this face gloss!!? I have been waiting for a product that literally gives you a NATURAL glow. No glitter, no residue, just glow. What do you think about this product?
Gulbahar E.
Gulbahar E.
West Haven, CT
Does it make you look oily?
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
What's a face gloss for?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Manteca, CA
Does this damage your skin because i really need something like this to brighten up my face?
Jill S.
Jill S.
Denton, NC
I know description says "non-sticky", but all I can picture is a clear sticky gel with a name like "face gloss". Is this a natural dewy highlighter, or more like sparkles? Would you recommend? I currently use Becca highlighters, both pressed and liquid, as well as Burberry nude radiance on my "no makeup" days. How would the face gloss compare?