BY MILK MAKEUP

A pen that dispenses high-shine shadow for the ultimate runway look. Get high-shine shadow for the ultimate runway look in one easy click pen. This high-tech gloss formula glides on with ease and is infused with natural oils for hydration, high shine, and a non-sticky feel. Designed for women on the go, it can carry you from day to night in an instant. Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multiuse products for self-expression. This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
I'm a big fan of glossy lids. I do lots of Avant-garde looks, and I'm obsessed with the vinyl look. I find myself having to work fast with traditional lip gloss, but this product has definitely given me an extended working time. It never creases on me, is super shiny (just like vinyl), and comes in the most gorgeous shades.
Joy M.
Joy M.
Love the vinyl eye gloss from Milk. They stay out for a night out and aren't too sticky like some eye glosses. I love the lacquered look of these, have in black & nude. I only wish there was a bit more product in these tubes. Will buy again.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Every Milk Makeup product I try I seem to love and this is so exception! It gives your eyelid that editorial shiny/glossy look.  I've never seen an actual product that was able to replicate that look - it almost looks like a shiny lip gloss on your eyelid! It is a bit stick, but this goes away once it dries (so maybe wait a few minutes before putting on mascara)
Liria T.
Liria T.
maputo
Milk is so far the best brand in terms of liteness of the product on the skin, it's easy to apply,  has great pigmentation and it's organic
Victoria F.