Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#1040 in Eyeshadow
A vivid, highly pigmented cream eye shadow in a portable tube that delivers bold color in one swipe. Bring a pop of color to your look with Milk Makeup's long-wearing Eye Pigment. It gives you tenacious color with a soft, silky texture, drying on quickly without creasing. Create a dimensional, long-lasting look that's as refined or rebellious as you want layer to intensify. Easily blendable, this shadow is perfect for giving lids a vibrant touch of color for everyday looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself.
Macy M.
Macy M.
Muncie, IN

Peep show is a fantastic neutral color for the eyes! It really brings out all the tones of any eye color! It was a little different than what I was expecting - it was a very thin consistency and little drying - however, it stays great on the eyes! I did find it a little hard to apply to my eye without getting it everywhere, so I would recommend using a brush if you're trying to be precise! I really do love the shade though!
Cady G.
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ

This color totally took me by surprise. I bought three of the different colors when they came out, but have had a hard time wearing the blue and teal colors, as they are quite pigmented. This color is super easy to wear, and goes with everything, so the super pigmentation isn't an issue. I sometimes use it as a high lighter, when I want some sparkle on my face.
Libby O.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA

I was super excited to try this brand especially this color. But sadly it let me down): This is very hard to build up in color and pigmentation. The hand swatches I did when I was buying it looked fantastic but it doesn't apply as nicely. However it's long lasting but where is the payoff ?!
Mia R.
Mia R.

I was "utterly fluttering", when I found that I was receiving this product. At first I thought it wouldn't swatch, nor apply well, but this particular pigment is meant to be just that. A PIGMENT that I found stunning. When combined with glitter, this pigment could change the game!
Rachel s.
Rachel s.

Oh my god! This is such a beautiful cream eyeshadow. I have somewhat oily eyelids and I can wear this cream eyeshadow all day without any primer and it lasts perfectly. I think it is best applied with diners but also works super well with a synthetic brush. Love this!!
Caley H.
Caley H.

Really nice and bright. It applies so pigmented and stays in place all night long. It doesn't crease either. I only wish it had an easier application method. It will probably last me forever. You only need a small amount to get the impact you need.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Bluffton, SC

This is like a liquid or cream version of a powder pigment, but it is extremely long lasting! This literally lasted me all day and I got sooooo many compliments on it. Also a little goes a long way so you definitely get your money's worth! :)
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Dorchester, NE

Bought this from sephora during the VIB sale and so far I love it! Goes on easily, pigmented, and once it's dried it's not going anywhere. I've been wearing it for 12 hours now and it's still perfect! Will be buying more colors!
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

Great neutral color I totally thought I was going to hate it but I was pleasantly surprised it's a great product
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO

I love this product so much. It is so unique. The pigmentation is soooo lovely. And this shade is so beautiful.
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, Alberta

I really wanna try these are they worth the price
Lillian R.