Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#1773 in Eyeshadow
A vivid, highly pigmented cream eye shadow in a portable tube that delivers bold color in one swipe. Bring a pop of color to your look with Milk Makeup's long-wearing Eye Pigment. It gives you tenacious color with a soft, silky texture, drying on quickly without creasing. Create a dimensional, long-lasting look that's as refined or rebellious as you want layer to intensify. Easily blendable, this shadow is perfect for giving lids a vibrant touch of color for everyday looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself.
Macy M.
Macy M.
Muncie, IN

Peep show is a fantastic neutral color for the eyes! It really brings out all the tones of any eye color! It was a little different than what I was expecting - it was a very thin consistency and little drying - however, it stays great on the eyes! I did find it a little hard to apply to my eye without getting it everywhere, so I would recommend using a brush if you're trying to be precise! I really do love the shade though!
Cady G.
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ

This color totally took me by surprise. I bought three of the different colors when they came out, but have had a hard time wearing the blue and teal colors, as they are quite pigmented. This color is super easy to wear, and goes with everything, so the super pigmentation isn't an issue. I sometimes use it as a high lighter, when I want some sparkle on my face.
Libby O.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA

I was super excited to try this brand especially this color. But sadly it let me down): This is very hard to build up in color and pigmentation. The hand swatches I did when I was buying it looked fantastic but it doesn't apply as nicely. However it's long lasting but where is the payoff ?!
Mia R.
Mia R.

I was "utterly fluttering", when I found that I was receiving this product. At first I thought it wouldn't swatch, nor apply well, but this particular pigment is meant to be just that. A PIGMENT that I found stunning. When combined with glitter, this pigment could change the game!
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Bluffton, SC

This is like a liquid or cream version of a powder pigment, but it is extremely long lasting! This literally lasted me all day and I got sooooo many compliments on it. Also a little goes a long way so you definitely get your money's worth! :)
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

Great neutral color I totally thought I was going to hate it but I was pleasantly surprised it's a great product
Alena B.
Alena B.

Awesome. Doesn't crease and a little goes a very long way. I for sure am going to go back and get more.
Neline H.
Neline H.
Waterbury, CT

Great great product it surprised me like for real . Milk makeup is starting to become my favorite brand
I R.
I R.

Love this pigment! I wore it for the first time tonight after receiving it in a set. It is easy to apply and dresses up an eye look. A little goes a long way as others have mentioned and it dries really down fast! It works easily with finger application and dries down to a powder like finish. I will definitely check out some of their other ones.
Justine N.
Justine N.
Ottawa, Ontario

I do love this pigment - it's bright and is super impactful if you DON'T use your finger. Make sure to use a synthetic hair brush to apply this baby, it makes all the difference. This is a really pretty silvery colour and I loved it so much that I want to pick up the gold as well. The only thing that brought my rating down from a 5 is that it can really transfer if you don't set it with some sort of glitter glue. Travels all over your face and hands. Otherwise it completely last all day all night. Definitely worth a try!
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, Alberta

I really wanna try these are they worth the price
Lillian R.