BY MILK MAKEUP

A vivid, highly pigmented cream eye shadow in a portable tube that delivers bold color in one swipe. Bring a pop of color to your look with Milk Makeup's long-wearing Eye Pigment. It gives you tenacious color with a soft, silky texture, drying on quickly without creasing. Create a dimensional, long-lasting look that's as refined or rebellious as you want layer to intensify. Easily blendable, this shadow is perfect for giving lids a vibrant touch of color for everyday looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself.

• What do you guys think about these!? I swatched them and they wor...1 Answers
  • so is it really worth all the hype I mean i don't have that much ...1 Answers
  • How does this do on lids that crease easily? Does... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
ALÉJANDRA J.
Review for: Rave
I rate this product four stars because the pigment of the product is amazing and is absolutely long lasting but thw pigment dries down really quickly so if you want to blend it you would have to do it quickly. The packaging is small (about right due to the fact that you don't need a lot at all!) and is a sanitary tube perfect for travel days. I would totally recommend this product to my friend that is looking for a pop of colour in her life! Would totally buy again.
Megan M.
Review for: All Nighter
This is the perfect makeup, especially with Halloween rolling around! With this paint, a little goes a far way. It can be hard to be precise, but it is so pigmented and will stay put through all your Halloween activities. I have to dress up for work, and I love this because I don’t have to worry about my face paint makeup coming off when I’m wearing my costume throughout the day!
Wroxanna W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Gig
I’ve been purchasing Milk Makeup products sparingly here and there, because they’re a pricey brand. This is a product I am DYING to have more colors in. I have lots of palettes and try to do eyeshadow often, but usually get too impatient and fail. This product is amazing, so quick and easy to use, and lasts ALL DAY. I would highly recommend this product, and the packaging (like all of Milk’s products) is amazing as well.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Gig
Even though this has a so-so score on Sephora, I decided to get a couple of shades (Gig and Hotel Lobby) because swatches just looked so beautiful!  Happily, I wasn't disappointed!  Some reviewers stated that these applied patchy and were hard to blend.  Maybe that's true for darker colors, but I didn't have any problems with patchiness (I applied only one color to my lid, so I can't testify to how they blend).  They set really quickly, but I still had time to take an eyeshadow brush and make sure it was completely covering my lid.  Once set, they feel almost powdery to the touch.  As for longevity--holy staying power Batman, these things don't budge!  Seriously, they last all day--no creasing or fading at all!  As for amount, the tube is actually smaller than I was expecting, but you only need a tiny dot because it spreads so easily, so I think it will last for quite a while.  As for this shade--Gig--I thought (or was hoping) it'd be more rose gold, but it's actually a light bronze/copper color--still gorgeous though.  And for effect--they're shimmery without being too metallic or glittery--I think it's mature enough to wear on a daily basis if you're interested in something other than matte shades.  Now do I think these are an absolute necessity?  Ehhh, maybe.  I really think the L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows (the pressed pigments) are a near identical dupe in terms of effect and staying power.  I also think the Colourpop Super Shock shadows would be a good dupe as well.  So if you want something like these shadows but don't want to splurge, I think you'll enjoy the cheaper options just as much.  But if a particular shade in the Milk line calls to you, and you don't mind spending a little more, then I don't think you'll be disappointed.
kapua P.
Review for: Peep Show
A must have!! At first glance I fell in love with the thought of something that looks like paint for my eyes( I know weird) and then I bought this an I’m in love. This is super easy to just throw on your eyes and look like a million bucks. I can’t wait to buy more of these.
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Hotel Lobby
This is a life changing product!!!! This is my favorite eyeshadow I have ever had. You don't even need eyeshadow primer and it will stay on. I use this color on my inner eyelid and it provides a nice glow. It is shimmery, but not sparkly. I love it!
Jamie T.
denver, CO
Review for: All Nighter
Love! Goes on easy and stays put. I use as a primer and put all different Metallics on top for a fun look, especially for Halloween. I like that you can squeeze such a small amount out. I've got several colors!!
Katie V.
Lansing MI
Review for: After Party
A little bit of this goes A LONG way. Seriously. If you think you don’t have enough, you probably have too much. Super pigmented and long lasting. Nice for just a quick wash of color or to mix and layer
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: Mermaid Parade
As you can see from my photo, I've started quite a collection of these Milk Makeup eye pigments. They're just so awesome, easy to use, long lasting and a tiny little speck of pigment is sometimes more than enough for 3 or 4 eyes (lol). It takes a bit of practice when you first get them, like a slight learning curve, but once you nail it, they're a dream! You can use your fingers but I find it easier to use a cream eyeshadow brush (with a small brush head) for blending them on. The shades, each one is more gorgeous than the next. I just love them! And you get a TON of product for the $24.00 price tag. Give em a try, especially if you're kinda daring in the makeup you'll use or try out! You won't know til you give it a try.
Maddie D.
Review for: Gig
I have always been on edge about MILK products. I wasn't sure how well they worked or if they were worth the money. However, I tried this and it worked perfectly. I loved the pigment of the shadow. I also loved how it did not make my eyelids feel heavy. I have tried many glitter shadows and this one was the most lightweight and long lasting than anything else i've tried. I would definitely use this product again and recommend it others looking for amazing eye pigment
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I've heard these are amazing cream eyeshadows. They look beautiful and I'm thinking about trying them. Are they worth it?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do you need primer with these?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this at Sephora??
Avery C.
Austin atx
so is it really worth all the hype I mean i don't have that much money to spend because it is the new years/christmas and i really need to save  money but if i bye it thebook better be good
Kristýna B.