BY MILK MAKEUP

Non-Absorbing
Won't soak up and steal your makeup, thanks to its smooth, non-porous surface.

Easy to Clean
Rinses quickly with soap and water for clean re-use.

Travel-Friendly
Comes with a purse and pocket-friendly pouch that stores applicator for use anytime, anywhere.

• Anyone like this as much as beautyblender original makeup sponge...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the beauty blender? I don't see how a si...2 Answers
  • Is this one better than the original beauty blender?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Love this!!! Milk Makeup is my new favorite brand. Love the dab plus blender. left my skin looking airbrushed and it saved me so much product. It is easy to use and the price is very affordable. its a great value. I am very satisfied with this product.  " in 22 reviews
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I love this gel applicator! It was my first time using this kind of applicator and I thought it was going to take a long time to blend and dab my foundation, but I was really impressed by how quickly it blended! The size and shape are just right as well for applying the foundation under eyes and around the nose areas and the plus - super easy to clean, love it! I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Milk Makeup for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
I wanted to love this, I really did. I was so excited to try it out. But after a few tries and wondering if it was me just using it wrong, it wasn't that. It's just not for me. It slides and smears the product around and you can see the lines and tracks it leaves behind. I was mortified one day when I thought I'd blended well but then got in my car and EEK! It was so bad. I've found I get better results by putting two small drops of Milk Makeup on my fingertip with a teeny tiny drop of tarte's Rainforest of the Sea Radiance drops, mixing it a little and then applying with my fingertips and blending with a sponge. Too bad. It's a cute little thing, just didn't work out.
Amanda C.
You. Better. Work!!!

Okay so i got this after peeping it in the new milk makeup voxbox because my beautyblender original makeup sponge is past due for being replaced and i wanted to be able to save 20 extra every 3 months for actual makeup. I was nervous as the reviews were less than impressive on here . I bought it on sephora this weekend and when it arrived the first thing i did was test my hands. One side milk dab + blend, the other the beauty blender. The milk makeup side took a little more time, alot less product but it came out alot more full coverage. Since then, i took to my neck to cover a few uh... marks my husband left. They were big, and dark and on the front and sides of my neck (no i dont think this is cute AT ALL but i find it relevant to the products performance so I'm not sparing any details) and now you cant even tell there was anything to start with . That took about 15 minutes, and now both hands have had time for the product to settle and soak in (didnt use primer) the hand that i used beauty blender on looks scaly in a sense and the hand with milk makeup dab + blend has settled into the fine lines but still looks vedy much full coverage . I currently have a breakout on my forehead so I'll shy away from using it on my face for now but if i go off of my experience today on my neck and hands, I'd say it's a win. Does it take more work than beauty blender? Of course! There's more product going onto your skin . Past that though, all i see are positives. Super easy to clean, less product being wasted, no replacement fees as you don't have to keep buying every 3 months. No replacement / less product waste = more money for other makeup. Um...HELLLLOOOO. that's a win! On top of all of that, i absolutely love that it comes with a little pouch to hold it in and keep it clean . The pouch has a holo effect and has 3 small tear drop shapes on one side and grooves of lines on the other. The actual silicone sponge itself has mulicolored glitter and has "milk makeup" written in white on one side and is translucent. The other side has no writing , but also has the glitter on the inside. The packaging the silicone and it's case comes with is holo and absolutely stunning! Seriously if you're thinking about it, dive in. If you end up not loving it , it's still a really pretty addition to your collection and can be used in case of beauty emergencies.
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I love using this silicone sponge as opposed to brushes and beauty blenders. My foundation goes a long way, and it covers all all impurities. It’s also a reasonable price. I also like that clean up is a lot more easier than brushes. Just wash it and dry with a towel.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I LOVE this applicator. The fact that it does not suck up makeup makes the makeup go a much longer way, thus saving you money in the long run. I have been wanting to try a silicone applicator, and this is similar but much better since it does not use silicon and is a Vegan product. I would definitely recommend to anyone who uses liquid makeup or needs something to blend their makeup without using up all of the product.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I’ve tried a few different brands in these- hoping that I️ would find one that worked as well some of the reviews.. and unfortunately I️ didn’t see what the hype was about. I️ felt like all it did was shift the product around my face and that was it. I️ still needed to reach for my beauty blender or brush to get the product to soak into my skin. The packaging is super cute! I️ just wish it had worked out for me.
Adeline C.
Interesting concept. Certainly seems more sanitary than a sponge. Takes longer to apply though, since you're just smearing makeup around on your face...not so easy to blend quickly. Less wasteful, though, since nothing soaks in. However, I'd just get one from the drugstore; they have the same thing for a few bucks.
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I received this for free from influenster for testing purposes and I actually liked it. I was a little nervous to try this out on a work Day because I wasn't sureif I was going to like it and if I would have one to redo my make up if I didn't. I used it with the milk full coverage foundation and it gave me a smooth finish. It was a little difficult to work with because of the little extra material on the edges so I can to cut it off (see picture). I also found it easier to work with if I folded it like a taco. I was able to get into places like under my eye, eyelids and nose area. For my nose I had to end up using a beauty blender because I didn't like the finish of it. I was impressed on how little foundation I needed to do my whole face! This does help using 50% less product but in today's world we need convenance and this does take a little longer to use but I love the finish of my face. The packaging was really cute and I love the glitter. I would suggest reshaping this into an actual beauty blender shape and then it would be easier to work with and you'll be able to get into the smaller areas.
Skylar D.
W Hollywood, CA
I wasn't very impressed by this applicator. I think that just blending with my fingers does a way better job of providing even coverage than using this applicator. I have normal skin, sometimes on the dry side. I only tried using this a few times and would not buy this again.
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
Maybe it's just the fact that it's a silicone sponge. I mean it's an oxymoron in itself. Sponges absorb excess product, whereas this just slides it all around your face. MILK MAKEUP Dab + Blend Applicator
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Do these silicone applicator work or is the sponge better? If so, is the Milk brand a good one?
Brunna V.
Cidade Ocidental-GO
Is this applicator better than the sponge?
Hailey M.
How do I get this for free
Juliana R.
04021
How big is the applicator?
Jamie W.
Is this on par like the original silicone that came out?