BY MILK MAKEUP #83 in Makeup Sponges

Non-Absorbing
Won't soak up and steal your makeup, thanks to its smooth, non-porous surface.

Easy to Clean
Rinses quickly with soap and water for clean re-use.

Travel-Friendly
Comes with a purse and pocket-friendly pouch that stores applicator for use anytime, anywhere.

• Anyone like this as much as beautyblender original makeup sponge...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the beauty blender? I don't see how a si...2 Answers
  • Is this one better than the original beauty blender?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These applicators are very unique. All of them are the same so you don't need to spend 14 dollars on this one unless you're paying for the name or the cute design.
The cute design is what got me. But basically there's no instance where this has better quality ingredients or its made better than the cheaper versions. Thats hardly ever the case when it comes to cheap vs expensive beauty but its true here. They are all silicone wrapped silicone sponges.
Basically these are not beauty blenders. Don't expect them to be. You will be very dissapointed if you do.
Instead you have to spread the product around with your fingers or a brush (preferably clean fingers as the biggest point to all of this is to not waste product and sponges and brushes suck up a ton of product. And that isn't good when we are talking about expensive makeup). Then when you get it all spread out evenly to wear you want it then you go around and dab this kind of firmly but not so hard it hurts and it will blend it in more than your fingers did.
It's a really simple product that requires you to kind of forget about what you know and try something new in order to save your makeup and make it last longer.
This is very pretty and it's decently made. They are super sanitary and easy to clean. They don't suck up your make up and they do a decent job of finishing your blending.
It comes with a cute storage bag that you should use so the sponge doesn't tear because the moment it does its garbage. You can expect these to last 6 months to a year of daily use.
Overall it's a nice thing to have around if you want to be green, sanitary and not waste any of your cream or liquid products.
I recommend it if you have the patience to learn to use it right and if any of the things it offers are important to you.
You can purchase this specific silicone blender at sephora or milk makeup online or in stores at select locations.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gel applicator! It was my first time using this kind of applicator and I thought it was going to take a long time to blend and dab my foundation, but I was really impressed by how quickly it blended! The size and shape are just right as well for applying the foundation under eyes and around the nose areas and the plus - super easy to clean, love it! I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Milk Makeup for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this, I really did. I was so excited to try it out. But after a few tries and wondering if it was me just using it wrong, it wasn't that. It's just not for me. It slides and smears the product around and you can see the lines and tracks it leaves behind. I was mortified one day when I thought I'd blended well but then got in my car and EEK! It was so bad. I've found I get better results by putting two small drops of Milk Makeup on my fingertip with a teeny tiny drop of tarte's Rainforest of the Sea Radiance drops, mixing it a little and then applying with my fingertips and blending with a sponge. Too bad. It's a cute little thing, just didn't work out.
Amanda C.
You. Better. Work!!!

Okay so i got this after peeping it in the new milk makeup voxbox because my beautyblender original makeup sponge is past due for being replaced and i wanted to be able to save 20 extra every 3 months for actual makeup. I was nervous as the reviews were less than impressive on here . I bought it on sephora this weekend and when it arrived the first thing i did was test my hands. One side milk dab + blend, the other the beauty blender. The milk makeup side took a little more time, alot less product but it came out alot more full coverage. Since then, i took to my neck to cover a few uh... marks my husband left. They were big, and dark and on the front and sides of my neck (no i dont think this is cute AT ALL but i find it relevant to the products performance so I'm not sparing any details) and now you cant even tell there was anything to start with . That took about 15 minutes, and now both hands have had time for the product to settle and soak in (didnt use primer) the hand that i used beauty blender on looks scaly in a sense and the hand with milk makeup dab + blend has settled into the fine lines but still looks vedy much full coverage . I currently have a breakout on my forehead so I'll shy away from using it on my face for now but if i go off of my experience today on my neck and hands, I'd say it's a win. Does it take more work than beauty blender? Of course! There's more product going onto your skin . Past that though, all i see are positives. Super easy to clean, less product being wasted, no replacement fees as you don't have to keep buying every 3 months. No replacement / less product waste = more money for other makeup. Um...HELLLLOOOO. that's a win! On top of all of that, i absolutely love that it comes with a little pouch to hold it in and keep it clean . The pouch has a holo effect and has 3 small tear drop shapes on one side and grooves of lines on the other. The actual silicone sponge itself has mulicolored glitter and has "milk makeup" written in white on one side and is translucent. The other side has no writing , but also has the glitter on the inside. The packaging the silicone and it's case comes with is holo and absolutely stunning! Seriously if you're thinking about it, dive in. If you end up not loving it , it's still a really pretty addition to your collection and can be used in case of beauty emergencies.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this applicator. The fact that it does not suck up makeup makes the makeup go a much longer way, thus saving you money in the long run. I have been wanting to try a silicone applicator, and this is similar but much better since it does not use silicon and is a Vegan product. I would definitely recommend to anyone who uses liquid makeup or needs something to blend their makeup without using up all of the product.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best invention ever!! Works better with more sheer or runnier liquid foundations. Saves on product!!! You can apply a full face with the smallest drop of foundation since it doesn't soak up any foundation like a sponge. Would totally recommend this product! Exceeded my expectations! However there is a slight learning curve because I was using the amount of product I usually use at first and that is too much.
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe it's just the fact that it's a silicone sponge. I mean it's an oxymoron in itself. Sponges absorb excess product, whereas this just slides it all around your face. MILK MAKEUP Dab + Blend Applicator
Terra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried a few different brands in these- hoping that I️ would find one that worked as well some of the reviews.. and unfortunately I️ didn’t see what the hype was about. I️ felt like all it did was shift the product around my face and that was it. I️ still needed to reach for my beauty blender or brush to get the product to soak into my skin. The packaging is super cute! I️ just wish it had worked out for me.
Amanda R.
Harlem, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited when I received this product to test out. Sadly I was disappointed. It worked great for blending out the concealer under my eyes but as far as foundation it was terrible. Especially when it came to the nose area, I just felt it left it looking very streaky and not blended at all.
Adeline C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Interesting concept. Certainly seems more sanitary than a sponge. Takes longer to apply though, since you're just smearing makeup around on your face...not so easy to blend quickly. Less wasteful, though, since nothing soaks in. However, I'd just get one from the drugstore; they have the same thing for a few bucks.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these silicone applicator work or is the sponge better? If so, is the Milk brand a good one?
Brunna V.
Cidade Ocidental-GO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this applicator better than the sponge?
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this on par like the original silicone that came out?
Juliana R.
04021
How big is the applicator?
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone like this as much as beautyblender original makeup sponge ? I'm over due to replace mine and i feel shelling out 20 dollars AGAIN for something i just have to throw away in 3 months is getting old. I know there are cheaper disposable alternatives but i want something more permanent