BY MILK MAKEUP

A portable, innovative duo with versatile liquid and creamy marshmallow concealers in one product. Coverage Duo can be used anywhere for smooth, hydrating full coverage. The mini, built-in pot of brightening marshmallow concealer is ideal for hiding dark spots and blemishes while lightening up the undereye area, or use it as a makeup primer. It never creases or flakes, and it has a long-lasting formula with a creamy, velvety texture. Both concealers are infused with coconut oil to help repair skin and mango, ginkgo biloba, and ginseng soothe while vitamins A and E act as anti-inflammatory emollients to protect against free radical damage. This set contains: - 0.33 oz Liquid concealer - 0.08 oz Solid concealer The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Loany N.
We bet you haven’t seen concealer like this! This brilliant duo contains a roller ball application as well as a separate cushion pad for specific spot treatments. To say this handy piece has earned a spot in our beauty arsenal is an understatement. It’s the main star!
Junior D.
This product is so expensive and I feel I do prefer my drugstore concealers. It's not long lasting. No full coverage. The application is very weir it have like a roll on. I wouldn't buy it again. For this price definitely not.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Fair more...
First up, this creased on me right away and since it's description promises that it wouldn't, that is a big problem. I also found it to be blotchy, and it didn't seem to really want to blend easily. It seemed very uneven (the rollerball side) and the other side, the other concealer just doesn't have the amount of coverage I would want and the product seemed kinda of stiff as well. I would not recommend this product, however, other products of Milk are stellar, so this is just a miss for the brand.
Shira m.
buffalo, ny
Okay so I absolutely am obsessed with milk, but this has to be my favorite product by far. It's the most compatible, convenient concealer. The bottom piece detaches, so that you can put it in your wallet. However the stick itself is practically tiny so it fits anywhere as is! The top is a roll on concealer which in my opinion is genius, I've never seen anything like it before. I love this product and it's worth every dollar, only costing $30
Kevin L.
Palatine, Il
One of my go to concealers. The marshmallow lower concealer performs beyond what I expected and the liquid gives a nice boost if needed. I like the breakaway feature but generally just keep them together. Milk makeup is a brand that I will probably buy time and time again for their creativity and focus on ingredients
Alexis A.
San Marcos, CA
Review for: Tan more...
i would highly recommend to all of my friends. it is very creamy and has nice simple packaging. it has great coverage.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Loveee milk makeup!! I have not tried this coverage duo. But I have tried there highlighters and they are amazing!!
mia m.
Omgg guys this concelar works so good y'all should try it i mean I never want to change my concealer ever no
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
I recently tried this out and I'm obsessed😍
It my holy grail product and it works wonders
Heeta J.
Windsor , ON
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I paid 11.30 taxes in for this product. I was extremely pumped about this product and it ended up being a total bummer. The money is not the issue but if the product doesn’t work the first time then it’s an annoyance. It is not an easy product to use, don’t waste your money 💴
Patria R.
What actually is this?? Thats like a foundation?? Where can you get this? Is it good for oily skin? Hows the coverage?
Xiomara G.
I've been looking for a new foundation and concealer for a long time, unfortunatly all have failed. Also for a person who wears glasses everyday having a great concealer and foundation mean a lot to me. Does anyone know how great the coverage is? As well as the lasting power?
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Is it good for covering dark circles?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How do you use this?
Isabella L.
Elizabeth, NJ
How great is this product ? Does it work & last well ?