Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#70 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Photos (24)
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
June 21, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I love this product! It is so refreshing to just apply under the eyes in the morning and on the cheeks. It is kind of like a balm so it is moisturizing but not too thick which is really nice but I wouldn't substitute it for your regular moisturizer it's just a nice refresher. You can find it online or in stores at sephora or on the milk makeup website!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
June 19, 2017, 6:59 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I love this, I put this on after i was my face, and use it mainly under my eyes, it moisturizers and depuffs!!  Leaves a cooling effect on the skin.  It was my first Milk purchase and i would purchase again, its lasts a long time!  I am planning on purchasing other milk products!!
Deena A.
Deena A.
June 8, 2017, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
This is a very simple yet effective product. It helps with my dry skin and my redness. I love this product so much and I recommend this to basically anyone. Even though it's kinda expensive for me, I will definitely repurchase. Another great product from this brand is the macha toner. Love it!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Normal, IL
May 18, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Actually does cool your face down, which is perfect for summer when it's so hot out and my face tends to become hot/red/puffy. Good price for the size, it's actually a pretty decently large bottle, and the packaging is so cute. If you order online you get free samples and stickers!
Carla M.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
June 12, 2017, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
This stick is amazing! It cools your skin and helps to reduce puffy under eyes but it's infused with sea water and caffeine so it really helps give your skin that ultimate summer dewy look too! I absolutely recommend this to everyone! Especially though those with underwhelming problems!
Liana H.
Liana H.
Baltimore, MD
May 17, 2017, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I really love the cooling effect of that product. I put it under my eyes in the morning to help with my puffiness. It's very gentle on my skin and so far best cooling product I have found. The one bad thing is I feel like it will dry out or lose effect before I finish using it.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Miami
June 1, 2017, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
This is a great product! This cooling water is great for hydration and depuffing especially under the eye. Use it before putting my makeup on. Sometimes I leave it in the fridge to keep it cold and it feels even better when you put it on.
Haley Z.
Haley Z.
March 31, 2017, 1:34 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Worth every every every penny! Absolutely loved be! Feels honestly so cool and amazing like I tried it and me and my best friend were amazed! It wakes u up feeling amazing I use under eyes or sometimes all over for hydration! So buy buy buy! Such a worth it product!
Angela W.
Angela W.
Logan, UT
May 7, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Really neat product. I use it at night as a moisturizer and to help sooth my puffy eyes, Put it in the fridge over night (as recommended) and use it again in the morning as a light moisturizer and primer. Would definitely recommend.
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton
May 31, 2017, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I was shocked by how much I enjoyed this. I roll it under my eyes first thing in the morning and I've also used it on the nape of my neck to cool me down after working out. I'm thinking of getting one just to keep in my pool bag!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Debra F.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Is this a moisturizer or just a water face spritz?
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
I've had a hard time finding this to purchase it! Can anyone make a recommendation? It is out of stock on both Birchbox & the MILK website!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Belvidere , Il
Does this last all day? & does it really depuff eye bags? Does makeup go on over it smoothly?