BY MILK MAKEUP #49 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?2 Answers
  • Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??3 Answers
  • I know people usually wear this under the eyes, but what's the actu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! I swear my under eyes and the overall look of my face is amazing. The caffeine in it must really pack a punch as my skin has never looked so good, since I was in high school. I feel that this has made my skin look extremely youthful and super moisturized. I've never seen a product so innovate before. It's super cooling. It makes it even more so when you refrigerate it. I swear by this and with a great price point for the amount of product you get, I highly recommend it.
Jayda C.
Jayda C.
Update* I started breaking out so badly from this product!

I find myself not knowing what this does for my skin. I like to put it on before I do my makeup and it seems to "Help" prep my skin. The cooling affect is not as extreme as I thought. Do I think this product is overly hyped? Yes! My undereyes look not so puffy.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This cooling water stick de-puff eyes and hydrates skin it is infused with seawater to soothe skin and caffeine to support micro-circulation and instantly energizes and restores glow. I applied this gel stick straight to my bags under my eyes and waited for them to instantly disappear. I felt the gel sitting on my under eyes and just made them feel heavier.  Unfortunately, my bags never went away and I kept going on the rest of my night looking like a zombie!
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
IG: A.Little.Bee

Simple moisturizing and cooling stick.  I love that it is infused with caffeine and seawater.  It is also paraben and cruelty free, as well as vegan!  I liked the cooling effect and felt as if my skin absorbed the moisture right away!  I probably won't buy a full sized product but I really like it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
I bought this after watching a beauty guru on YouTube and I'm so glad I did! $24 is a lot of money for me, but I feel this product is well worth it. It provides a cooling sensation, which doesn't last long, but is very refreshing. I do have to rub any excess in, no big deal there. There is no scent and it does seem to firm the skin a bit. I could honestly rub this all over my face non-stop.
Danny D.
Danny D.
I like to wear this as a primer. It feels really good on my skin and my makeup goes well over it. It helps my face look smooth and have that glow from within look as long as I don't go too heavy with my foundation. My only con is the packaging. I wish it came in a liquid or some other version. I hate the thought of bacteria accumulating on the top so I always wipe off/cut off the top layer before using, which wastes too much product.
Devin M.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
I am pleasantly surprised by this little stick! The cooling sensation doesn't last too long, but I keep mine in the refrigerator at all times, and it feels amazing when I rub it under my eyes after washing my face and toning in the morning. It is super moisturizing and truly does last all day. I need to try it all over and as a primer. Good stuff, though! You don't need much product to feel super hydrated and moisturizer either!
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I have been reading reviews on this product before I decided to buy it.  I first tried it at Sephora and it felt so cooling to my skin that I just had to have it.  I love the fact that I can keep it by my bed and just apply it directly on my skin without getting my hands full of lotion.  It's a super cute little container anyway.  After using Milk Cooling Make Up I noticed my skin looking and feeling more hydrated.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
I am quickly becoming a Milk Makeup fan. I bought this and the Hydrating oil from Sephora a few weeks ago and have loved it since. It really does what it says. It hydrated and soothed my skin pretty well. I wouldn't so much say that there is a "cooling effect" but it definitely soothed it. I didn't care too much for the sticky feel afterwards, but after a few minutes, that goes away. a nice product. Would buy again.
Reyna M.
Reyna M.
Arlington, TX
This product has changed the game for me! I use this religiously! It has replaced my normal moisturizer and I never go a day without it. It's a gel like texture but once it hits your skin, it turns "water like." It's super hydrating and moisturizers the skin deeply without leaving you feeling oily. As lightweight as it is, you feel as if there is nothing on your skin. The cooling effect is a bonus to it also. I recommend this product to everyone! I bought mine at Sephora for $24 and it's lasted me a while. It's affordable and a little goes a long way!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Karina L.
Karina L.
What is this product for?
Debra F.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Is this a moisturizer or just a water face spritz?
Anna S.
Anna S.
Would this be a good everyday moisturizer for someone with pretty clear skin and a normal skin type? Would this be a good moisturizer in general?? MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water