BY MILK MAKEUP #72 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Buy on Sephora
Daisy T.
I got this in a Milk Makeup gift set. It does cool whatever area you use it on. It doesn't last long and it does leave a waxy feeling. I do like it enough to buy it again...
ana g.
I was so excited to try this product especially because it was for puffy under eye. It does have a cooling sensation but I didn't feel like it worked the way it was meant for. I instead used it as a moisturizer but I had to insetad use my daily moisturizer to feel my face smooth. It left like a dryness to my skin.
Mariah M.
This is so refreshing it feels so good to wake you up first thing in the morning or any time through the day!! It is great to use alone or to use before you apply makeup.
Ali R.
I just found the cooling water stick and I could not be more thrilled. It is a creamy, clear stick that soothes and invigorates your skin. It is not sticky at all (which I love), it gives your skin a refreshing glow. My new obsession!!!
Skylar D.
W Hollywood, CA
I love Milk Makeup's cooling water. After I use it my skin instantly feels more hydrated and I can feel the caffeine plumping up my skin and making me look (and feel) more awake. It gets the job done without irritating my skin at all. This is a product that I will keep purchasing.
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
I have been using the Physician's Formula Refreshmint stick so when I saw this I thought I would try.  While yes it's cooling, I saw no effect under my eyes and it wasn't as cooling as refreshmint.  I highly recommend the Physician's Formula one and not this one.
breanna n.
cambridge, MN
i love the cooling stick ! it leaves my skin so refreshed and cool feeling. it brings the puffiness from under my eyes down to a minimal as well. my skin soaks the product right up. it leaves your skin so soft too. not only is the product good but i love the packaging as welll.
Gloria M.
Radcliff, KY
I love this product!!!! I don’t know if it’s just a placebo effect at this point but it works amazing. My eyes are looking better and less puffy. I love the stick applicator and easy to apply. I reapply at work when I’m feeling tired and in need of refreshing. Love this! Great price and great packaging
Carolyn Z.
Does what it's supposed to - feels a little bit cool/minty fresh wherever you apply it. However, this didn't depuff my eyes and feels kinda sticky which isn't great especially when I'm putting it over sensitive skin. Overall, it feels nice and cool so I can't really complain.
ashlee w.
I received a decent sized tester of this product in my Sephora Play box. I'm just very indifferent to this product. Is it cooling/soothing? Yes. Did I find myself reaching for it? No, not at all. I tried giving it a go a few times, but it just didn't speak to me.
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Madeline T.
What is the purpose of this water stick? I love the packaging and the concept but what does it exactly do
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Carson M.
Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove, AB
Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?