BY MILK MAKEUP

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the pri...4 Answers
  • This feels amazing when I use it in the store. I’m just wondering...3 Answers
  • Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a very unique product-it's not your basic moisturizer. Instead, it's air conditioning in a stick. When you apply this product, you get the most wonderful, refreshing cool feeling on your face. It isn't sticky at all, but it will take off foundation if you swipe it on directly from the tube. In terms of moisturizing, it doesn't make that much of a difference. However, it's a big win in my book for cooling me off in the Florida heat. Not only is it a great product, it's travel-friendly (with a twist on cap that won't come off in your purse!!) and has a GIANT amount of product. You could use this on your whole body if you wanted too!
Erin C.
Santa Barbara
LOVE! Love! LOVE!!! I️ have dry skin especially in the winter. I️ use this under my makeup for a nice added layer of hydration. It helps my makeup last longer and gives my skin a beautiful glow!!! I️ would totally recommend.
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Received a sample in my recent Sephora play. Which I was super excited about because I've been wanting to try it and I can't stop using it. The sample will be gone daddy gone in no time! It's amazing!! On under eyes it is a lifesaver and leaves skin super smooth, actually cools you, moisturizers, without leaving a sticky feeling residue and does not smell. Like not at all, no smell!! I'm thrilled I got the chance to try this and will surely be buying one... hopefully I have enough birch points to help a sista out lol
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I can not get enough of this cooling stick. I live in NC and it's hot as blue blazes this summer. The stick fits in my makeup bag in my purse. It is ALWAYS cool but ESPECIALLY if you leave it in the fridge overnight..just take it with you when you leave every day. It works similar to a twist up deodorant. It has a cap that unscrews and then also a small little cover underneath that you can toss if you want but I kept. It lasts a long time and it's honestly a great simple primer if you want to give your makeup something to stick to because it feels tacky for a little bit before it just sorta absorbs into your skin. Use it in the morning under your eyes for any puffiness. Use it on your cheeks to take the heat out of rosacea. It would be great for the beach. I'll probably hoard a few because I'm hot all year round anyway.
Dani S.
When I got this product from a subscription box, I wasn't too impressed but I vowed to give it a go just to make sure.

I was pleasantly surprised. It works very decently as a primer under foundation but I find that my favorite way to use it is around my eyes in the morning to take down the puffiness. I've previously used other creams and products in the mornings, but nothing does it quite like this little cooling water stick. It doesn't take the puffiness down 100% (nothing does, I need to call in reinforcements on this front!) but it does the best job of anything I've found so far.
I also love the cooling sensation on my cheeks, I feel like it takes down redness when I apply it. It is always in my beach bag to soothe my skin on the go before I get home and the Aloe comes out haha.
Rory K.
I received this in my Play! Sephora box - this is perfect for me first thing in the morning to calm down the puffiness so I can actually open my eyes all the way. Paired with my allergy meds, and I've got this!

The moisturizing level of this is luxurious. It's not too heavy for under the eyes, but leaves the thin, sensitive skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It's perfect for moisturizing prior to makeup application as well, considering how smooth it makes the skin - you'll be using less makeup and less frustration to get that flawless look!

I love that it is paraben free, and I enjoy that it's vegan as well, though that's not normally something I look for when shopping for skin care.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I have been dying to try a product from Milk. I received this in my Play by Sephora box and could not wait to try it out. I enjoyed this product but found it to be a tad too balmy. It definitely is cooling and feels super good when my skin is extra dry or irritated from other products or even the summer heat and sun! I haven't tried freezing it yet and am anxious to do so. My complaint is the balmy feeling it leaves on my face. I will say, once it absorbs completely, the balmy feeling eventually diminishes but upon first application for probably like 20 mins or so I can feel the product sitting on my skin. I really enjoy this product otherwise and hope the company can improve upon that in some way!
Jaymee H.
i use this every morning right when i wake up because i have problems with puffy and dry undereyes! my entire face is oily as heck 99% of the time, and the only place i get dry is my undereyes, especially in the winter. this does the trick, and then some. it's not sticky at all, it feels moisturizing, and it has a cooling effect which helps puffiness! you get a LOT of product, it lasts forever. would definitely re-purchase if it ever came back in stock on sephora lol
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
I am not quite sure what this product is for, went into the store yesterday and put this and the blurring stick on each of my hands and loved this one more so I purchased it. Today I used it as a base to my face after my clinique step 2 and my green tree spray from lush. Then I proceed to apply my hourglass primer and then my Urban Decay All Nighter foundation. I loved it as a moisturizer, not too much which is perfect for my combo mostly oily skin. My foundation didn't cake up and lasted 8 hours that I wore it. I have read reviews after and it stated under eye depuffer and cooling on hot days on the neck for those of that are confused as I was. Lol
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Milk Makeup. They're so innovative and have the best packaging. I received this product through my Sephora Play Box and let me just tell you... the best product ever. You can use it as a moisturizer before your makeup or use it to refresh throughout the day. It's Vegan and has no parabens. The first time I tried it i fell in love. It does exactly what it says it does. I love the cooling effect it gives. 5 stars hands down. I just received their blur foundation and I can't wait to try it.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Carson M.
Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Heidi S.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?