Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#470 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Photos (12)
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

If you are debating between this and the pur hydra gel, go with pur. While I love the amount of product you and the cooling sensation, this did not feel firming or tightening under my eye in any way. It did not make a difference with my concealer. Great price, okay product
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL

This is a very unique product-it's not your basic moisturizer. Instead, it's air conditioning in a stick. When you apply this product, you get the most wonderful, refreshing cool feeling on your face. It isn't sticky at all, but it will take off foundation if you swipe it on directly from the tube. In terms of moisturizing, it doesn't make that much of a difference. However, it's a big win in my book for cooling me off in the Florida heat. Not only is it a great product, it's travel-friendly (with a twist on cap that won't come off in your purse!!) and has a GIANT amount of product. You could use this on your whole body if you wanted too!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL

The concept of this is so neat! I picked it up at Sephora, and I love it! I think it's a great value because a little definitely goes a long way and this is a pretty chubby stick. It's super cooling and isn't tacky or greasy. It's great for hot days, but I also use it as a base for my under eye cream. It cools and depuffs okay on its own, but when you apply it with eye cream it works wonders! Definitely love this!
Caitlen C.
Caitlen C.

I just got this from Sephora and I'm obsessed!! It makes my skin feel so hydrated and fresh! I like to use it after my serum at night time and before my moisturizer. Or even to pop it in the fridge overnight and use it as a nice refreshing wake up call in the morning. Love love love this!
member-7eedb92b4
member-7eedb92b4
Van nuys

I love this !! I just got it at Sephora ! It's worth the price honestly !! It fees so cool on my skin and refreshing !! It's so gentle I love it to wear before I sleep . I would buy this again anytime !
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV

Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?
Carson M.
Carson M.

Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove, AB

Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI

Would you skip primer if you used this?

Join Now