BY MILK MAKEUP

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Buy on Sephora
Devin M.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I am pleasantly surprised by this little stick! The cooling sensation doesn't last too long, but I keep mine in the refrigerator at all times, and it feels amazing when I rub it under my eyes after washing my face and toning in the morning. It is super moisturizing and truly does last all day. I need to try it all over and as a primer. Good stuff, though! You don't need much product to feel super hydrated and moisturizer either!
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I have been reading reviews on this product before I decided to buy it.  I first tried it at Sephora and it felt so cooling to my skin that I just had to have it.  I love the fact that I can keep it by my bed and just apply it directly on my skin without getting my hands full of lotion.  It's a super cute little container anyway.  After using Milk Cooling Make Up I noticed my skin looking and feeling more hydrated.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
East Haven, CT
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
This little stick is everything! I usually have dry patches all over my skin no matter what moisturizer I use in the winter, but this stick made them disappear after only two days of using it. It's perfect to use before putting on another primer or just by itself if you need a boost of hydration. It's especially nice under the eyes since it's so cooling. I'd recommended this to literally anyone!
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Absolutely love the Milk Cooling Water Stick! Not only does it help with my puffy under eyes in the morning, but it also feels good on my skin on hot days. My favorite thing about The Milk Cooling is putting it on under my makeup instead of a primer I tend to think it helps my foundation sit better, it also helps everything blend better. Couldn't say enough! MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water
Slayahontas S.
Slayahontas S.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water honestly, I'm not crazy about this product. I was excited to receive it because I hear good reviews about the milk primers, but this one didn't do much for me. I think it's supposed to be more useful if you put it in the freezer, but I'm too forgetful to try that. Without help, it doesn't depuff anything. It's just moisturizing, like water. More on the surface than internally.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Please note this is not a step in your skincare regime but it is a skin care item. This is what I would call a hydrating primer. If you are peelings, doing retinol testing, or have dry and mature skin this is for you. You just apply to the dry areas of your face and blend in with your fingers. If you have dry skin and when you put foundation you can see little dry patches you need this!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Somerset, NJ
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I remember hearing about this product and being very dismissive, but I was wrong. I picked it up at Sephora and searched it on my hand. I felt the hydration right away but not the cooling effect. When I took it home I started using it in my night and Day skin dare routine and feeling so feel the cooling effect. This does do what it says but like any skin product I'd wait to see results.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I got this as a sample in a Sephora Play box. It is such a great summer product! It moisturizes and really does have a cooling sensation which is great for the hot humid days we've been having. I saw where some people put it in the refrigerator to amplify the cooling power. I may just try that next. I probably will buy a full size once my sample runs out!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Missoula, MT
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Gives my eyes a cooling wake up sensation and hydrates the rest of my face. The cooling sensation feels soothing on tired eyes. New fav! Highly recommended. @sephora #bloombadge #contest @influenster #influenster
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I feel like this product can have many uses, as what I thought it was actually for does not appear to be it's marketed purpose! What I have been using it for is to help cool off after being in the heat/working out! It does immediately provide a cooling sensation that lasts a few minutes. It does make my skin feel a bit tacky but it's not terrible!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Debra F.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Is this a moisturizer or just a water face spritz?
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
I've had a hard time finding this to purchase it! Can anyone make a recommendation? It is out of stock on both Birchbox & the MILK website!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Belvidere , Il
Does this last all day? & does it really depuff eye bags? Does makeup go on over it smoothly?