Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#123 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Photos (20)
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA

This product works great on any skin type, and even moisturizes your face. It works on sensitive skin and stays on all day I recommend it
Sara B.
Sara B.
Lyndeborough, NH

I love this! It's crazy how cool it actually feels on my skin, I can't wait to try this out at the beach this summer!
Magdalena A.
Magdalena A.
Dallas, TX

Omg i love this it helps my skin look fabulous and makes makeup look really nice too. I would recommend it to anyone
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Douglasville , Ga

This stuff is perfect because I love to tan my face ! But sometimes my face gets way too hot and this is perfect !
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Inverness, FL

Love love this especially in the morning it cools down my puffs and tightens my under eye a must have product
Christina D.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR

Amazing must have product for the summer. Smells good and leaves your hot skin cool
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

If you are debating between this and the pur hydra gel, go with pur. While I love the amount of product you and the cooling sensation, this did not feel firming or tightening under my eye in any way. It did not make a difference with my concealer. Great price, okay product
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL

The concept of this is so neat! I picked it up at Sephora, and I love it! I think it's a great value because a little definitely goes a long way and this is a pretty chubby stick. It's super cooling and isn't tacky or greasy. It's great for hot days, but I also use it as a base for my under eye cream. It cools and depuffs okay on its own, but when you apply it with eye cream it works wonders! Definitely love this!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Naples, FL

I like this product a lot as an on the go moisturizer. It contains caffeine so it naturally brightens the skin and helps reduce puffiness. I love the packaging with the roll up container! Only reason for not giving 5 stars is the Sephora associate who recommended it said I could also use as a primer but I don't think it works that great for that purpose.
member-7eedb92b4
member-7eedb92b4
Van nuys

I love this !! I just got it at Sephora ! It's worth the price honestly !! It fees so cool on my skin and refreshing !! It's so gentle I love it to wear before I sleep . I would buy this again anytime !
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV

Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?
Carson M.
Carson M.

Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove, AB, AB

Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI

Would you skip primer if you used this?

Join Now