BY MILK MAKEUP #94 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?2 Answers
  • Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the pri...3 Answers
  • I know people usually wear this under the eyes, but what's the ac...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
W T.
Would love to love MILK's Cooling Water, but it's really just a stick that cools your skin. We put our Cooling Water in the fridge, so when we use it, it's extra cool.

I do love the product packaging, the idea of it, and how smooth it goes on the skin, but I really can't say this product is useful/NEED to have.
ana g.
I was so excited to try this product especially because it was for puffy under eye. It does have a cooling sensation but I didn't feel like it worked the way it was meant for. I instead used it as a moisturizer but I had to insetad use my daily moisturizer to feel my face smooth. It left like a dryness to my skin.
Kaleigh V.
Mead, OK
I received this in my Sephora play box a few months ago and I can't say enough good things about this! I'm a young mom of an active 2 year old that LOVES to stay up late.. Naturally, dark circles are something that I've learned to live with- Until this! It depuffs my dark circles and gives a cooling effect. I can't wait to purchase the full size!
Ali R.
I just found the cooling water stick and I could not be more thrilled. It is a creamy, clear stick that soothes and invigorates your skin. It is not sticky at all (which I love), it gives your skin a refreshing glow. My new obsession!!!
aida k.
Los Angeles, ca
I love love love this product for the summertime heat. my face absolutely loves it as well, i honestly use this product every day. the cooling helps refresh my face and helps with my redness as well. i have bought this product more then once and will continue buying it
Maraya B.
This product is AMAZING! I use it everyday, all day and it feels sooooooo great and cooling on your skin! I have been wanting and using this product for the longest time and I LOVE it! I would soooo recommend this to anyone!!!
Jess S.
This is such a nice product for dry skin!!!! This was the first item I purchased from MILK makeup and since then I've gone through four of these. It's honestly not that expensive for the amount given and I feel like a little goes a long way. Definitely worth it to give a try
Abbi W.
Blasdell ny
This is one of my all time favorite products it feels so nice on the face and has never disappointed me it's a very gentle cooling product it's not harsh at all it has very nice heavy packaging and it feels very expensive I would definitely buy this product again
Zoha K.
Definitely cooling and the formula definitely works. I use it all the time and not just for my eyes I use it wherever i have inflammation on my face. I like the smell and the applicator is very good. It is a product that works really well. I like it a lot
Erin C.
Santa Barbara
LOVE! Love! LOVE!!! I️ have dry skin especially in the winter. I️ use this under my makeup for a nice added layer of hydration. It helps my makeup last longer and gives my skin a beautiful glow!!! I️ would totally recommend.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Anna S.
Would this be a good everyday moisturizer for someone with pretty clear skin and a normal skin type? Would this be a good moisturizer in general?? MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Is this a moisturizer or just a water face spritz?
Karina L.
What is this product for?