Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#470 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Photos (13)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Lyndeborough, NH

I love this! It's crazy how cool it actually feels on my skin, I can't wait to try this out at the beach this summer!
Magdalena A.
Magdalena A.
Dallas, TX

Omg i love this it helps my skin look fabulous and makes makeup look really nice too. I would recommend it to anyone
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Douglasville , Ga

This stuff is perfect because I love to tan my face ! But sometimes my face gets way too hot and this is perfect !
Christina D.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR

Amazing must have product for the summer. Smells good and leaves your hot skin cool
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

I have been using this for two weeks now. I have trouble sleeping so I tend to have very swollen eyes. This milk product helps with that 100%. I even put it in the fridge and use it first thing in the morning and I see an instant change. It comes in a chubby stick, seems like it will last me a couple months even with using it every day.
caroline b.
caroline b.

This is very cooling at first, but it wears off pretty quickly. I think this would be awesome in the summer, but doesn't really make sense right now. You get a ton of product in their awesome packaging so it's totally worth the price.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Northridge, CA

This stick is my best friend in the mornings! I have a really hard time waking up so my eyes look really tired. With this stick my eyes instantly feel awake and it does reduce the puffiness after a couple of minutes. During the summer it is not only awaking but refreshing since the stick its very cold.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Naples, FL

I like this product a lot as an on the go moisturizer. It contains caffeine so it naturally brightens the skin and helps reduce puffiness. I love the packaging with the roll up container! Only reason for not giving 5 stars is the Sephora associate who recommended it said I could also use as a primer but I don't think it works that great for that purpose.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Tallahassee, FL

I am completely obsessed! This product is great, it makes my skin feel nice and clean and cool! I live in Florida where the weather is always sticky and hot, and this is the best thing to keep around to make sure my face feels less hot and gross!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

I love love love the Milk Makeup cooling water! Helps depuff my tired under eyes. Gives me a cooling sensation that helps me wake up too. I hate waking up early in the mornings, so this helps me really make sure I am up! The brand itself is so innovative, cruelty free and some products are vegan! They also give you some great samples of products to try out when you order directly from their website. I got sample foundations, a mini liquid eyeshadow, a cute makeup bag and stickers!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV

Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?
Carson M.
Carson M.

Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove, AB

Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI

Would you skip primer if you used this?

Join Now