BY MILK MAKEUP

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?2 Answers
  • Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the pri...3 Answers
  • I know people usually wear this under the eyes, but what's the ac...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
✨Em✨
Okay so it’s feels great going on your skin but it’s doesn’t really do anything to my skin that is puffy or anything. BUT I have found great use in slicking this over my eyebrows a few times to make them stay in place. Works every time!
Sylvia N.
Fun product in unique packaging, but not sure if it is all that effective. The product suggests you put it in the refrigerator, but it cools without having to do so. Plus, who's got time to go to the kitchen in the middle of your makeup routine?

Fun to try, but if you need a moisturizer, this isn't it. If you need an eye cream, this isn't it either. Might be OK as a de-puffer.
Ivy K.
I like to use this in the morning when I am feeling puffy and dry. It is defiantly cooling, but I'm not really 100% sure what the point of it is. It feels good but I'm not sure if I have seen any results.
Hailey T.
Lynchburg
I will be never go back to using any other primer!! I have very dry skin so when I let this one before my makeup it just brought my skin back to life and gave it such a healthy glow to apply makeup on top off. My skin felt a cooling sensation which reduced the puffiness from my eyes. The price is a little on the more expensive side but the investment is totally worth it! MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water
Hope B.
West Simsbury , CT
Genuinely thought I would never need a product like this, but I'm 100% in love. This hydrating water stick is perfect for skin like mine which tends to be dry and easily flushed or puffy. Applying this first thing in the morning has done wonders to help keep my skin under control and feeling cool. Will definitely be repurchasing once I'm out!
ALEX J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is literally my favorite thing in the entire planet. It's so multi-functional! I use it as a moisturizer, as a primer, and just when my face or body is feeling hot! It's a total steal, considering it took me like 5 or 6 months to finish the whole thing - and I use it every day. Honestly one of the best purchases I've ever made!
kandiss J.
I like this cooling stick. It makes my skin feel super fresh. It hasnt clogged my poors and it helps my under eye puffiness. It really helps alot with the morning face puffyness. Its a good product and i recommend it.
Niki S.
Such a weird product. When I got this in a subscription box, I figured it wouldn't do anything and I'd end up never using it. But the sample was gone so quick, because I LOVED it. I got it in the hottest part of June/July and it felt so good to just put on top of my cheeks on a no makeup day to cool me down. Love love love it.
Nicole C.
I was unsure about this product. It was presented to me as a summer item to cool your face when it's hot. I was like what?!
So....i used it one day as a moisturizer.
Y'all.
It's cool...and DOES feel like a ice cube going over your face. It's so refreshing.
But the kicker is..... it's a great moisturizer!
I'm super impressed.
Rachel G.
I did really enjoy this product! The only reason for the three stars is because of the reaction and breakouts it caused my skin. Other than that, I did love this product. I would use it every morning before priming on my highlight areas to wake them up and get the cool, refreshing sensation of those early morning days.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Carson M.
Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Anna S.
Would this be a good everyday moisturizer for someone with pretty clear skin and a normal skin type? Would this be a good moisturizer in general?? MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water