BY MILK MAKEUP #49 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?2 Answers
  • Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??3 Answers
  • I know people usually wear this under the eyes, but what's the actu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I have been dying to try a product from Milk. I received this in my Play by Sephora box and could not wait to try it out. I enjoyed this product but found it to be a tad too balmy. It definitely is cooling and feels super good when my skin is extra dry or irritated from other products or even the summer heat and sun! I haven't tried freezing it yet and am anxious to do so. My complaint is the balmy feeling it leaves on my face. I will say, once it absorbs completely, the balmy feeling eventually diminishes but upon first application for probably like 20 mins or so I can feel the product sitting on my skin. I really enjoy this product otherwise and hope the company can improve upon that in some way!
Jaymee H.
Jaymee H.
i use this every morning right when i wake up because i have problems with puffy and dry undereyes! my entire face is oily as heck 99% of the time, and the only place i get dry is my undereyes, especially in the winter. this does the trick, and then some. it's not sticky at all, it feels moisturizing, and it has a cooling effect which helps puffiness! you get a LOT of product, it lasts forever. would definitely re-purchase if it ever came back in stock on sephora lol
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
I am not quite sure what this product is for, went into the store yesterday and put this and the blurring stick on each of my hands and loved this one more so I purchased it. Today I used it as a base to my face after my clinique step 2 and my green tree spray from lush. Then I proceed to apply my hourglass primer and then my Urban Decay All Nighter foundation. I loved it as a moisturizer, not too much which is perfect for my combo mostly oily skin. My foundation didn't cake up and lasted 8 hours that I wore it. I have read reviews after and it stated under eye depuffer and cooling on hot days on the neck for those of that are confused as I was. Lol
Sonnie R.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Milk Makeup. They're so innovative and have the best packaging. I received this product through my Sephora Play Box and let me just tell you... the best product ever. You can use it as a moisturizer before your makeup or use it to refresh throughout the day. It's Vegan and has no parabens. The first time I tried it i fell in love. It does exactly what it says it does. I love the cooling effect it gives. 5 stars hands down. I just received their blur foundation and I can't wait to try it.
Caterina R.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I just received this MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water stick in my Sephora play box and I unfortunately had mixed feelings about it. The actual product smells great and applies really nicely to the skin. Though at first it did have a really nice hydrating a fact, I feel like the hydration disappeared after a few minutes. For the price of the actual stick, I would probably buy a better moisturizer that would have a longer lasting effect. The reason why I still gave it four stars is because the initial feeling of hydration was great and the subtle, sweet scent was a really nice touch.
Anne G.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
Love this product! I was skeptical ok buying it or not due to the price but I gave it a try and it was worth it. I use this after the matcha cleanser and it leaves my face smooth and awake as well as hydrated. When I first looked at the product it seemed small but trust me a little goes a long way and this will last you a while! I love how you roll it on your face, the packaging got me shook lol it was prepuce din a tube and very neatly in a bag with their card and some stickers, I also got a free sample of the blur stick and can't wait to try that out!
Imani H.
Imani H.
So I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play Box and instantly fell in love. I've tried some of the other stick formulations from Milk Makeup but I was still shocked by this. It was so cooling and refreshing on the skin. My face felt instantly hydrated and awake, which I loved! After a few days my under eye area was noticeably less puffy and my skin radiant. I have even started using it as my primer and not just as a skincare step. I love how lightweight it is which makes it perfect for summer! I will definitely be buying the full size!
Shay R.
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Received a sample in my recent Sephora play. Which I was super excited about because I've been wanting to try it and I can't stop using it. The sample will be gone daddy gone in no time! It's amazing!! On under eyes it is a lifesaver and leaves skin super smooth, actually cools you, moisturizers, without leaving a sticky feeling residue and does not smell. Like not at all, no smell!! I'm thrilled I got the chance to try this and will surely be buying one... hopefully I have enough birch points to help a sista out lol
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
I received this product in my Sephora play box and fell in love. It's a moisturizer that has a cooling effect. I used it around my eyes when I first received it and ended up using it all over because I liked it so much. It smells amazing and really does cool your skin. Plus the moisturizer is really awesome. Definitely worth checking out. I'm probably going to start using it in my everyday arsenal. I got a sample size of it and used it in two weeks so... yeah lol I am now a milk fan!!!
AbaGayle B.
AbaGayle B.
Marietta , GA
I definitely wouldn't say that this is worth the price. It's a unique concept that I find to be very quick, easy, and enjoyable. I don't think that this is something that I would repurchase because the quality does not seem to be as effective as my other moisturizers, but it is a really nice thing to pop in my travel bag! I will continue to use this as long as I have it but I couldn't necessarily recommend it to anybody because it doesn't exceed my expectations of a moisturizer. I'm really excited to try more products from this brand!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Karina L.
Karina L.
What is this product for?
Debra F.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Is this a moisturizer or just a water face spritz?
Anna S.
Anna S.
Would this be a good everyday moisturizer for someone with pretty clear skin and a normal skin type? Would this be a good moisturizer in general?? MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water