BY MILK MAKEUP #69 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Will this help puffy bags under my eyes?1 Answers
  • What is the purpose of this water stick? I love the packa...4 Answers
  • Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "It's a very simple product that I use as a second moisturizing step. I apply my normal SPF lotion with hyaluronic acid and then after that dries I add this overtop as it has caffeine and glycerin in it. It's moisturizing, brightening and awakening the skin with the caffeine, and adding and pulling moisture with the glycerin which is great for your skin. After a few days of use I've gotten comments on how my skin seems to be more glowing than usual even though I'm only wearing a little concealer. Great primer for makeup as well and depuffs and helps with under eye circles as well. Milk is brand new company and this is one of their best products in my opinion. *Don't use it over makeup it WILL take it off- for midday refreshing trying a water spray instead*" in 37 reviews
  • "I love this ! Especially since I have dry skin I put this on before my primer and makeup leaves my face feeling refreshed and moisturized!" in 17 reviews
Brianna B.
First off, this product does exactly what it says it’s going to do. It helps depuff eyes while leaving a cooling effect. The cool effect feels so amazing and refreshing on the skin that you will want to put it all over! Especially in the summer. Secondly, it is very pricey.
paige w.
This cooling stick is very relaxing on a hot day. I love to use this once I wake up in the morning. It is a good amount of product for the price, too. I wouldn’t say this depuffs, but it feels great and glides onto the skin.
Danny D.
I like to wear this as a primer. It feels really good on my skin and my makeup goes well over it. It helps my face look smooth and have that glow from within look as long as I don't go too heavy with my foundation. My only con is the packaging. I wish it came in a liquid or some other version. I hate the thought of bacteria accumulating on the top so I always wipe off/cut off the top layer before using, which wastes too much product.
Megan C.
Cleveland, OH
I don’t use this product nearly as much as I should, but it’s such a refreshing product. Packaging is nice, price point is good as well. I recommend this product, I feel like it’s a cult fave of the brands line.
Kali J.
Shell Rock, IA
I love this. I use it for undereyes to give them a little boost and wake up the skin. I use it all over my face on hot days. I love the component, it’s so nice to just throw in your purse to always have on hand.
Simone B.
I love all of the Milk Makeup products, but this is my favorite!! I think that Milk Makeup always has the best packaging. I always apply this product after washing my face everyday. I felt a cooling sensation and it makes my skin feel so fresh! I recommend this product to everyone!!
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
I borrowed my friends version of this because i was really interested, it clemons it can be used as a primer so i tried it as that! it was most definitely hydrating and it helped my makeup stay on for a long time. My makeup did come out more dewy than usual so if you are looking for something more matte this might not be the product for you. I really enjoyed this and the way it felt on my skin!
Marisol O.
aurora
I really works. I put my cooling water stick in the fridge so when I wake up in the morning and getting milk, I rub this on my undereye area. It helps de-puff. It’s a routine now to get the day started.
bryony r.
i really love this cooling water. the one they sent me at first had a defect; it wouldnt twist up. i told them about it abd they immediately sent a replacement. the cooling water feels tlso nice and wakes me up. i also like to put it on spots that are red and itchy since i have sensitive skin. if the cooling sensation isnt enough for you, put it in the freezer. it feels amazing.
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
Great for depuffing eyes before makeup, it is super light in consistency it doesnt feel like an eye cream or anything heavy, it goes on like water pretty much. It feels cooling to the touch and wont mess up your makeup or concealer application.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Madeline T.
What is the purpose of this water stick? I love the packaging and the concept but what does it exactly do
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Carson M.
Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?