Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#123 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Photos (20)
Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
South Plainfield, NJ

THIS IS A REALLY GOOD MOISTURIZER! I used to use a neutragena water-gel for my skin but it is a little pricy, $24 at Sephora. The texture is really smooth and it is just a one-swipe tool that can last you a while.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Missoula, Mt

Gives my eyes a cooling wake up sensation and hydrates the rest of my face. The cooling sensation feels soothing on tired eyes. New fav! Highly recommended. @sephora #bloombadge #contest @influenster #influenster
Dena B.
Dena B.
Andover, MA

Not as cooling as I had hoped. I probably should have refrigerated it. But, I love this product. It is soothing, cooling, it wakes me up, and isn't sticky which I appreciate! It really does feel water-based!
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
NEW YORK, NY

this strangely refreshes you like the mario badescu rose spray and the milk product actually cools you down, i tend to sweat easily and this helps tame sweat on my face, i would recommend and buy again
Noelle M.
Noelle M.

I don't really notice a difference in moisture with this product but it does feel amazing when you rub it on, like cool and refreshing. The problem is, the feeling leaves as quick as it comes.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

So far I like the way this feels on my skin and smells love that it's cruelty free will update my review after s week of use. So far I'm in love with this line from Sephora
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Tampa, FL

This product is worth every penny. I use ut for eczena spots and puffiness under my eyes or just if I need a refresher. Its a solid of a refreshing spray
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
Damascus, OR

Okay the feel is amazing. The cooling is so nice I like using it just to make my face cool but I like how it does tighten and wake my skin up!!
Yuritzi T.
Yuritzi T.

I've used this about 2 times, it does give you a cooling fell. But i did notice a weird smell once i rub it in to my skin which i don't like.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA

I love this ! Especially since I have dry skin I put this on before my primer and makeup leaves my face feeling refreshed and moisturized!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV

Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?
Carson M.
Carson M.

Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove, AB, AB

Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI

Would you skip primer if you used this?

Join Now