BY MILK MAKEUP

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??3 Answers
  • I know people usually wear this under the eyes, but what's the actu...1 Answers
  • Does this help a lot with under eye puffiness/dark circles? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I am not quite sure what this product is for, went into the store yesterday and put this and the blurring stick on each of my hands and loved this one more so I purchased it. Today I used it as a base to my face after my clinique step 2 and my green tree spray from lush. Then I proceed to apply my hourglass primer and then my Urban Decay All Nighter foundation. I loved it as a moisturizer, not too much which is perfect for my combo mostly oily skin. My foundation didn't cake up and lasted 8 hours that I wore it. I have read reviews after and it stated under eye depuffer and cooling on hot days on the neck for those of that are confused as I was. Lol
Caterina R.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I just received this MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water stick in my Sephora play box and I unfortunately had mixed feelings about it. The actual product smells great and applies really nicely to the skin. Though at first it did have a really nice hydrating a fact, I feel like the hydration disappeared after a few minutes. For the price of the actual stick, I would probably buy a better moisturizer that would have a longer lasting effect. The reason why I still gave it four stars is because the initial feeling of hydration was great and the subtle, sweet scent was a really nice touch.
Anne G.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Love this product! I was skeptical ok buying it or not due to the price but I gave it a try and it was worth it. I use this after the matcha cleanser and it leaves my face smooth and awake as well as hydrated. When I first looked at the product it seemed small but trust me a little goes a long way and this will last you a while! I love how you roll it on your face, the packaging got me shook lol it was prepuce din a tube and very neatly in a bag with their card and some stickers, I also got a free sample of the blur stick and can't wait to try that out!
Imani H.
Imani H.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
So I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play Box and instantly fell in love. I've tried some of the other stick formulations from Milk Makeup but I was still shocked by this. It was so cooling and refreshing on the skin. My face felt instantly hydrated and awake, which I loved! After a few days my under eye area was noticeably less puffy and my skin radiant. I have even started using it as my primer and not just as a skincare step. I love how lightweight it is which makes it perfect for summer! I will definitely be buying the full size!
Shay R.
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Received a sample in my recent Sephora play. Which I was super excited about because I've been wanting to try it and I can't stop using it. The sample will be gone daddy gone in no time! It's amazing!! On under eyes it is a lifesaver and leaves skin super smooth, actually cools you, moisturizers, without leaving a sticky feeling residue and does not smell. Like not at all, no smell!! I'm thrilled I got the chance to try this and will surely be buying one... hopefully I have enough birch points to help a sista out lol
AbaGayle B.
AbaGayle B.
Marietta, GA
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I definitely wouldn't say that this is worth the price. It's a unique concept that I find to be very quick, easy, and enjoyable. I don't think that this is something that I would repurchase because the quality does not seem to be as effective as my other moisturizers, but it is a really nice thing to pop in my travel bag! I will continue to use this as long as I have it but I couldn't necessarily recommend it to anybody because it doesn't exceed my expectations of a moisturizer. I'm really excited to try more products from this brand!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
This product is absolutely amazing!! I swear my under eyes and the overall look of my face is amazing. The caffeine in it must really pack a punch as my skin has never looked so good, since I was in high school. I feel that this has made my skin look extremely youthful and super moisturized. I've never seen a product so innovate before. It's super cooling. It makes it even more so when you refrigerate it. I swear by this and with a great price point for the amount of product you get, I highly recommend it.
Jayda C.
Jayda C.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Update* I started breaking out so badly from this product!

I find myself not knowing what this does for my skin. I like to put it on before I do my makeup and it seems to "Help" prep my skin. The cooling affect is not as extreme as I thought. Do I think this product is overly hyped? Yes! My undereyes look not so puffy.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
IG: A.Little.Bee

Simple moisturizing and cooling stick.  I love that it is infused with caffeine and seawater.  It is also paraben and cruelty free, as well as vegan!  I liked the cooling effect and felt as if my skin absorbed the moisture right away!  I probably won't buy a full sized product but I really like it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I bought this after watching a beauty guru on YouTube and I'm so glad I did! $24 is a lot of money for me, but I feel this product is well worth it. It provides a cooling sensation, which doesn't last long, but is very refreshing. I do have to rub any excess in, no big deal there. There is no scent and it does seem to firm the skin a bit. I could honestly rub this all over my face non-stop.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Debra F.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Is this a moisturizer or just a water face spritz?
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
I've had a hard time finding this to purchase it! Can anyone make a recommendation? It is out of stock on both Birchbox & the MILK website!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Belvidere , Il
Does this last all day? & does it really depuff eye bags? Does makeup go on over it smoothly?