Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#70 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Photos (24)
Jayda C.
Jayda C.
May 3, 2017, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Update* I started breaking out so badly from this product!

I find myself not knowing what this does for my skin. I like to put it on before I do my makeup and it seems to "Help" prep my skin. The cooling affect is not as extreme as I thought. Do I think this product is overly hyped? Yes! My undereyes look not so puffy.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Feb. 28, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I bought this after watching a beauty guru on YouTube and I'm so glad I did! $24 is a lot of money for me, but I feel this product is well worth it. It provides a cooling sensation, which doesn't last long, but is very refreshing. I do have to rub any excess in, no big deal there. There is no scent and it does seem to firm the skin a bit. I could honestly rub this all over my face non-stop.
Devin M.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
April 25, 2017, 5:02 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I am pleasantly surprised by this little stick! The cooling sensation doesn't last too long, but I keep mine in the refrigerator at all times, and it feels amazing when I rub it under my eyes after washing my face and toning in the morning. It is super moisturizing and truly does last all day. I need to try it all over and as a primer. Good stuff, though! You don't need much product to feel super hydrated and moisturizer either!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
East Haven, CT
April 9, 2017, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
This little stick is everything! I usually have dry patches all over my skin no matter what moisturizer I use in the winter, but this stick made them disappear after only two days of using it. It's perfect to use before putting on another primer or just by itself if you need a boost of hydration. It's especially nice under the eyes since it's so cooling. I'd recommended this to literally anyone!
Haley W.
Haley W.
May 5, 2017, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Please note this is not a step in your skincare regime but it is a skin care item. This is what I would call a hydrating primer. If you are peelings, doing retinol testing, or have dry and mature skin this is for you. You just apply to the dry areas of your face and blend in with your fingers. If you have dry skin and when you put foundation you can see little dry patches you need this!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Somerset, NJ
May 21, 2017, noon
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I remember hearing about this product and being very dismissive, but I was wrong. I picked it up at Sephora and searched it on my hand. I felt the hydration right away but not the cooling effect. When I took it home I started using it in my night and Day skin dare routine and feeling so feel the cooling effect. This does do what it says but like any skin product I'd wait to see results.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Missoula, MT
April 14, 2017, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Gives my eyes a cooling wake up sensation and hydrates the rest of my face. The cooling sensation feels soothing on tired eyes. New fav! Highly recommended. @sephora #bloombadge #contest @influenster #influenster
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Severna Park, MD
June 2, 2017, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I use this product in my everyday skincare routine! I use it under my  eyes for extra hydration and it really helps with my dark circles and puffiness. I also like to bring this with me when it's hot outside and it's great to take out and apply to the back of the neck and forehead for a cooling sensation when overheating!
Leah A.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
April 5, 2017, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I love the packaging of this product because I can travel with it anywhere. I use this after my moisturizer to boost my hydration. It gives a glow onto my skin after I apply it which is major for me. Also, whenever I put this on in the morning my face looks energized and less dull! This product is a must!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Fayetteville, AR
March 20, 2017, 7:51 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
This is probably my favorite try of 2017! Using caffeine and sea water this stick instantly cools and hydrates the face as you roll it on. It depuffs up under eyes and feels amazing on skin that's had a little too much love from the sun! It's easy to carry around with you anywhere and extremely refreshing!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove, AB, AB
Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Carson M.
Carson M.
Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??