BY MILK MAKEUP

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the pri...4 Answers
  • This feels amazing when I use it in the store. I’m just wondering...2 Answers
  • Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
✨Em✨
Okay so it’s feels great going on your skin but it’s doesn’t really do anything to my skin that is puffy or anything. BUT I have found great use in slicking this over my eyebrows a few times to make them stay in place. Works every time!
Ivy K.
I like to use this in the morning when I am feeling puffy and dry. It is defiantly cooling, but I'm not really 100% sure what the point of it is. It feels good but I'm not sure if I have seen any results.
Stacy R.
Stanley, Hong Kong
Okay, I'll say it – it's taken me a while to warm up to the whole "beauty product in a stick" craze that's taken over right now. Maybe it's because I'm a little bit of a germophobe when it comes to my face, so rubbing anything on there directly reminds me of, say, lipstick samples in stores – which I never dare touch.

With that being said, this uber-cool, minimal, millennial-perfect little stick has taken me by surprise – and in the best possible way! It delivers a pleasant, cooling sensation that doesn't last as long as I'd like it to. Some of my friends say that keeping it in the fridge helps a lot, which I'm definitely gonna consider. The product itself seems to hydrate your skin from the inside out, giving you a dewy (rather than strobe-like) emollience that lasts a LONG time.

I only ever use this product as a primer on a freshly cleansed bare face. (Don't mix it with your face makeup, ladies, that would ruin the product).

Another pro-tip: This product is PERFECT for those of you who travel (via plane) a lot! I only ever travel bare-faced and after I spritz on some Mario Badescu, Eau Thermale Avène, or Evian spray, I like to really rub it in with this stick. I never thought I'd have such radiant skin while traveling!
Christine D.
Brooklyn, NY
Super versatile, this product is great for depuffing around the eye area or hydrating tired skin. I keep mine in the fridge for an extra pick me up in the mornings.
Annie L.
I love this so much for under my eyes! It depuffs and hydrates my under eye bags! It’s great for travel and I love how it is unscented, light weight, and portable!
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Use this under my eyes to depuff and it works like a dream. Has a nice cooling sensation and is gentle. I have never tried this anywhere other than under the eyes.
Sierra S.
Baltimore
this is the best milk product i have used in my last because my friends telled me about the product and i was i love. i bought the product from the Milk website.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Product is travel friendly and it does give your face moisture. I use it after I'm done with my whole skincare process and I use it around the edges of my face and on my cheeks and upper forehead as a primer. I then use my porefessional from benefit or the makeup forever primer to make my pores and skin in my t-zone area looking great and oil free! This gives the best effect because I'm dehydrated on the outer areas of my face and oily towards the center areas. I've brought this on a plane before and it's great to help freshen up. You can also bring this camping with you or on the go and compared to other products where they might leak, this one doesn't. I do feel like it is slightly overpriced for a stick moisturizer but I guess for the brand name, packaging and what nots I might consider repurchasing this product depending on how fast I use it up. I feel like this is better as a summer/late spring/early fall product because during colder months I'm usually needing heavier moisture products.
Brande S.
W Hollywood, CA
Bought Milk Makeup's Cooling Water stick as I wanted to add more moisturizing products into my routine since I work in a air-conned office all day. Cooling Water is easy to use and perfect for traveling. I carry this and a matcha toner stick in my purse and it barely adds any weight. The stick allows you to quickly and discreetly moisturize in public; I can sit in my cubicle and swipe the stick around my eyes and cheeks for a pick-me-up if I'm feeling tired or dry.  After using the stick for a few weeks now I can say it has made major improvements on my puffy eyes, which I usually have everyday. The stick is cool to the touch but I does leave you feeling slightly sticky for maybe an hour after application. I don't wear foundation or powder so it doesn't bother me but I could see how sticky or smudged your makeup could get if used in combination. I'd say the best routine would be to use right after washing face before bed and in the morning.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a very unique product-it's not your basic moisturizer. Instead, it's air conditioning in a stick. When you apply this product, you get the most wonderful, refreshing cool feeling on your face. It isn't sticky at all, but it will take off foundation if you swipe it on directly from the tube. In terms of moisturizing, it doesn't make that much of a difference. However, it's a big win in my book for cooling me off in the Florida heat. Not only is it a great product, it's travel-friendly (with a twist on cap that won't come off in your purse!!) and has a GIANT amount of product. You could use this on your whole body if you wanted too!
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Carson M.
Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Heidi S.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?