Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#123 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Photos (20)
Jazlyn R.
Jazlyn R.
Tucson, AZ

This feels so soo nice on the skin it feels nice and fresh the price is worth it! And you get a lot of product for what you pay! I got this a Sephora but not all Sephora has them so maybe order online!! I also recommend the milk holographic highlighter ! It's so perrrrrfff
Haley Z.
Haley Z.

Worth every every every penny! Absolutely loved be! Feels honestly so cool and amazing like I tried it and me and my best friend were amazed! It wakes u up feeling amazing I use under eyes or sometimes all over for hydration! So buy buy buy! Such a worth it product!
Tori N.
Tori N.
Dallas , TX

I love this stuff!! It's so refreshing, I love the packaging and it's such a cool idea. I use it as a primer, or sometimes include it in my nightly routine as a moisturizer. I've also whipped it out on a hot day here in Texas and it works like a charm!
Denise C.
Denise C.
Ashburn, VA

This is the best morning pick me up. It's made with caffeine and sea salt and basically gives you a lift on tired mornings. The packaging is sleek and mobile for women on the go, perfect for travel. I have sensitive skin but this has had no issues.
C R.
C R.
Oyster Bay, NY

I like this, it's very cooling on the skin but I don't know if it actually does anything. I put it before makeup and I like how it felt but it was very short lived. I will finish this but I'm not sure I will be repurchasing. I love the packaging.
Mary S.
Mary S.

I love this product! I am not sure if it really does anything per say but it feels amazing!! It feels even better if your store it in your refrigerator. It is amazing if your eyes are puffy from allergies, crying, or just a poor night's sleep!
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA

Love using this under my eye area when I'm getting onto a plane, or when the pollen activity is high and I need to look less bleary eyed. This is a solid effective product with great ingredients. I love the stick application style as well.
Lacy P.
Lacy P.

I love this thing! I love the cooling feeling it gives my face. It's refreshing in the morning. I use the cooling water, some powder, and mascara and bam. I'm ready for the day. The cooling water helps the powder stick and cover better.
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
san antonio, TX

Buy this product now! I can't stress it enough. I'm so in love with what it does to my face and eyes. This product is packed with caffeine, which is what makes a huge difference around the eye area. Love. If only 6 stars were an option.
Harriett S.
Harriett S.
Tucson, Az

I'm obsessed with this product. I use as a primer because it makes skin SO smooth and look poreless... it's honestly crazy. It makes my skin SO moisturized and refreshed I could apply to my skin non stop. It's amazing! But It!!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV

Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?
Carson M.
Carson M.

Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove, AB, AB

Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI

Would you skip primer if you used this?

Join Now