BY MILK MAKEUP

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?3 Answers
  • Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the pri...3 Answers
  • I know people usually wear this under the eyes, but what's the ac...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie G.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this milk cooling water. I put it under my eyes every night and wake up with them feeling moisturized. I also will use it on my forehead and it’s so refreshing. It smells great and is extremely hydrating. Highly recommend for those that struggle with dry skin.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels nice to put it on, since it's nice and cool under your eyes. I didn't notice too much of a change, but I typically don't have bad puffiness or dark circles. To me it's a good way to pamper your eyes after a long day though!
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am new to using milk make up, and this is one of my first reviews for their products but I have 4 products from this brand. I am patiently waiting for them to come out with another product that I am very interested in purchasing. This product is a very reliable brand and a very reliable product it does exactly what it says that it is meant to do. This product has caffeine, water, natural sea salt, all used for hydration. Using this as a primer helps my skin stay very awake and is very for me and is ultra cooling. It helps invigorate my skin for that it seems very nourished and very hydrated. This product leaves my skin feeling very soft and supple. This is a cruelty free and vegan brand also so if you're an animal lover this is very much though for you. I use the cooling water when my face is very red and needs a lot of hydration and nourishing and when my face is very dry. This product I feels for more of a dry skinned person or combination skin person if you have oily skin this can be used by you too but I feel that it can I possibly a little bit more oil because it is calling in days for hydration and does add a little bit of a dewey glow. I would recommend this product. I purchased this product at Sephora. You can purchase this product also from their specific website online.
Cristina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using using this product in the mornings before I apply my makeup to depuff my face, specially on my eyes and jawline.
Once applied you'll feel a nice cooling sensation on your skin.
It does a pretty decent job in depuffing my face but I wish it had a stronger cooling effect.
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
I know everyone has been a fan of milk as a brand. I used the ‘cooling gel’ multiple times but it makes my foundation and makeup go everyone. Nothing stays and that’s just not someone I can recommend to others. Maybe it’s just not meant for my skin type.
Paula I.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first thing I got from milk. Some might say it’s pretty useless, but I love it. It refreshes my face every morning! I use it so much I need a replacement soon! I bought it at Sephora and it’s a little bit pricey but good. Everyone should try this to refresh their face!
✨Em✨
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so it’s feels great going on your skin but it’s doesn’t really do anything to my skin that is puffy or anything. BUT I have found great use in slicking this over my eyebrows a few times to make them stay in place. Works every time!
Ivy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this in the morning when I am feeling puffy and dry. It is defiantly cooling, but I'm not really 100% sure what the point of it is. It feels good but I'm not sure if I have seen any results.
Stacy R.
Stanley, Hong Kong
Okay, I'll say it – it's taken me a while to warm up to the whole "beauty product in a stick" craze that's taken over right now. Maybe it's because I'm a little bit of a germophobe when it comes to my face, so rubbing anything on there directly reminds me of, say, lipstick samples in stores – which I never dare touch.

With that being said, this uber-cool, minimal, millennial-perfect little stick has taken me by surprise – and in the best possible way! It delivers a pleasant, cooling sensation that doesn't last as long as I'd like it to. Some of my friends say that keeping it in the fridge helps a lot, which I'm definitely gonna consider. The product itself seems to hydrate your skin from the inside out, giving you a dewy (rather than strobe-like) emollience that lasts a LONG time.

I only ever use this product as a primer on a freshly cleansed bare face. (Don't mix it with your face makeup, ladies, that would ruin the product).

Another pro-tip: This product is PERFECT for those of you who travel (via plane) a lot! I only ever travel bare-faced and after I spritz on some Mario Badescu, Eau Thermale Avène, or Evian spray, I like to really rub it in with this stick. I never thought I'd have such radiant skin while traveling!
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a lot with 6 mini sticks. I really love this stick in the morning when I get up! It helps me look less old and more refreshed. I love the cool feel and slick texture!
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Anna S.
Would this be a good everyday moisturizer for someone with pretty clear skin and a normal skin type? Would this be a good moisturizer in general?? MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water
Melissa S.
Evarts , KY
How do I use this? Do I put it on before or after moisturizer? Is it a primer do I still use a primer over this ? Does it just go around the eyes or all over?
Guadalupe G.
Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??