Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#470 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Photos (12)
Mary S.
Mary S.
New york, Ny

I love this product! I am not sure if it really does anything per say but it feels amazing!! It feels even better if your store it in your refrigerator. It is amazing if your eyes are puffy from allergies, crying, or just a poor night's sleep!
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio , Tx

Buy this product now! I can't stress it enough. I'm so in love with what it does to my face and eyes. This product is packed with caffeine, which is what makes a huge difference around the eye area. Love. If only 6 stars were an option.
Harriett S.
Harriett S.
Tucson, AZ

I'm obsessed with this product. I use as a primer because it makes skin SO smooth and look poreless... it's honestly crazy. It makes my skin SO moisturized and refreshed I could apply to my skin non stop. It's amazing! But It!!!
Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
South Plainfield, NJ

THIS IS A REALLY GOOD MOISTURIZER! I used to use a neutragena water-gel for my skin but it is a little pricy, $24 at Sephora. The texture is really smooth and it is just a one-swipe tool that can last you a while.
Dena B.
Dena B.
Andover, MA

Not as cooling as I had hoped. I probably should have refrigerated it. But, I love this product. It is soothing, cooling, it wakes me up, and isn't sticky which I appreciate! It really does feel water-based!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Willits , Ca

This is my favorite milk makeup product of all time. It's so cooling & soothing on my skin. Perfect for the morning or after my workouts. I already purchased my second stick because I love this so much!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

So far I like the way this feels on my skin and smells love that it's cruelty free will update my review after s week of use. So far I'm in love with this line from Sephora
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
Damascus, OR

Okay the feel is amazing. The cooling is so nice I like using it just to make my face cool but I like how it does tighten and wake my skin up!!
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA

This product works great on any skin type, and even moisturizes your face. It works on sensitive skin and stays on all day I recommend it
Damayanti C.
Damayanti C.
Puerto Rico

Been loving this product to prep my under eye area! It helps a lot with hydrating and having a smooth under eye canvas!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV

Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?
Carson M.
Carson M.

Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove, AB

Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI

Would you skip primer if you used this?

Join Now