Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#107 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Photos (22)
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI

Finally just got my milk make-up. This product has been sold out and they have just restocked it. This is good to use on hot days for the cooling feeling on your skin. Great to use right before you put your make up on. Alittle pricey but it's worth it. Great product. Would recommend
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Normal, IL

Actually does cool your face down, which is perfect for summer when it's so hot out and my face tends to become hot/red/puffy. Good price for the size, it's actually a pretty decently large bottle, and the packaging is so cute. If you order online you get free samples and stickers!
Liana H.
Liana H.
Baltimore, MD

I really love the cooling effect of that product. I put it under my eyes in the morning to help with my puffiness. It's very gentle on my skin and so far best cooling product I have found. The one bad thing is I feel like it will dry out or lose effect before I finish using it.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN

I did not like this. It had a cooling feel, but didn't do anything to address puffiness under my eyes. It left my skin feeling tacky, and would pill up when I tried to use under eye concealer. I ended up returning it to Sephora. It definitely cooled, but didn't do much else.
Jazlyn R.
Jazlyn R.
Tucson, AZ

This feels so soo nice on the skin it feels nice and fresh the price is worth it! And you get a lot of product for what you pay! I got this a Sephora but not all Sephora has them so maybe order online!! I also recommend the milk holographic highlighter ! It's so perrrrrfff
Haley Z.
Haley Z.

Worth every every every penny! Absolutely loved be! Feels honestly so cool and amazing like I tried it and me and my best friend were amazed! It wakes u up feeling amazing I use under eyes or sometimes all over for hydration! So buy buy buy! Such a worth it product!
Tori N.
Tori N.
Dallas , TX

I love this stuff!! It's so refreshing, I love the packaging and it's such a cool idea. I use it as a primer, or sometimes include it in my nightly routine as a moisturizer. I've also whipped it out on a hot day here in Texas and it works like a charm!
Denise C.
Denise C.
Ashburn, VA

This is the best morning pick me up. It's made with caffeine and sea salt and basically gives you a lift on tired mornings. The packaging is sleek and mobile for women on the go, perfect for travel. I have sensitive skin but this has had no issues.
C R.
C R.
Oyster Bay, NY

I like this, it's very cooling on the skin but I don't know if it actually does anything. I put it before makeup and I like how it felt but it was very short lived. I will finish this but I'm not sure I will be repurchasing. I love the packaging.
Mary S.
Mary S.

I love this product! I am not sure if it really does anything per say but it feels amazing!! It feels even better if your store it in your refrigerator. It is amazing if your eyes are puffy from allergies, crying, or just a poor night's sleep!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV

Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove, AB, AB

Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Carson M.
Carson M.

Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM

Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??