MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water uploaded by Shay R.MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water uploaded by Bianca L.MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water uploaded by Maya N.See all 27 photos

BY MILK MAKEUP

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Where else can i buy this at????? Do ...you can buy it at sephora, ult... 3 Answers
  • I know people usually wear this under...From the Sephora website: Sug... 1 Answers
  • Does this help a lot with under eye p...Yes! It's helped me so much. ... 2 Answers
Photos (27)
Buy on Sephora
Sara B.
Sara B.
Lyndeborough, NH
I love this! It's crazy how cool it actually feels on my skin, I can't wait to try this out at the beach this summer!
Magdalena A.
Magdalena A.
Dallas, TX
Omg i love this it helps my skin look fabulous and makes makeup look really nice too. I would recommend it to anyone
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Douglasville , GA
This stuff is perfect because I love to tan my face ! But sometimes my face gets way too hot and this is perfect !
Christina D.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
Amazing must have product for the summer. Smells good and leaves your hot skin cool
Bree F.
Bree F.
April 13, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I am new to using milk make up, and this is one of my first reviews for their products but I have 4 products from this brand. I am patiently waiting for them to come out with another product that I am very interested in purchasing. This product is a very reliable brand and a very reliable product it does exactly what it says that it is meant to do. This product has caffeine, water, natural sea salt, all used for hydration. Using this as a primer helps my skin stay very awake and is very for me and is ultra cooling. It helps invigorate my skin for that it seems very nourished and very hydrated. This product leaves my skin feeling very soft and supple. This is a cruelty free and vegan brand also so if you're an animal lover this is very much though for you. I use the cooling water when my face is very red and needs a lot of hydration and nourishing and when my face is very dry. This product I feels for more of a dry skinned person or combination skin person if you have oily skin this can be used by you too but I feel that it can I possibly a little bit more oil because it is calling in days for hydration and does add a little bit of a dewey glow. I would recommend this product. I purchased this product at Sephora. You can purchase this product also from their specific website online.
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Stanley, Hong Kong
May 24, 2017, 4:49 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Okay, I'll say it – it's taken me a while to warm up to the whole "beauty product in a stick" craze that's taken over right now. Maybe it's because I'm a little bit of a germophobe when it comes to my face, so rubbing anything on there directly reminds me of, say, lipstick samples in stores – which I never dare touch.

With that being said, this uber-cool, minimal, millennial-perfect little stick has taken me by surprise – and in the best possible way! It delivers a pleasant, cooling sensation that doesn't last as long as I'd like it to. Some of my friends say that keeping it in the fridge helps a lot, which I'm definitely gonna consider. The product itself seems to hydrate your skin from the inside out, giving you a dewy (rather than strobe-like) emollience that lasts a LONG time.

I only ever use this product as a primer on a freshly cleansed bare face. (Don't mix it with your face makeup, ladies, that would ruin the product).

Another pro-tip: This product is PERFECT for those of you who travel (via plane) a lot! I only ever travel bare-faced and after I spritz on some Mario Badescu, Eau Thermale Avène, or Evian spray, I like to really rub it in with this stick. I never thought I'd have such radiant skin while traveling!
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
July 16, 2017, 1:52 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Product is travel friendly and it does give your face moisture. I use it after I'm done with my whole skincare process and I use it around the edges of my face and on my cheeks and upper forehead as a primer. I then use my porefessional from benefit or the makeup forever primer to make my pores and skin in my t-zone area looking great and oil free! This gives the best effect because I'm dehydrated on the outer areas of my face and oily towards the center areas. I've brought this on a plane before and it's great to help freshen up. You can also bring this camping with you or on the go and compared to other products where they might leak, this one doesn't. I do feel like it is slightly overpriced for a stick moisturizer but I guess for the brand name, packaging and what nots I might consider repurchasing this product depending on how fast I use it up. I feel like this is better as a summer/late spring/early fall product because during colder months I'm usually needing heavier moisture products.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
June 14, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I can not get enough of this cooling stick. I live in NC and it's hot as blue blazes this summer. The stick fits in my makeup bag in my purse. It is ALWAYS cool but ESPECIALLY if you leave it in the fridge overnight..just take it with you when you leave every day. It works similar to a twist up deodorant. It has a cap that unscrews and then also a small little cover underneath that you can toss if you want but I kept. It lasts a long time and it's honestly a great simple primer if you want to give your makeup something to stick to because it feels tacky for a little bit before it just sorta absorbs into your skin. Use it in the morning under your eyes for any puffiness. Use it on your cheeks to take the heat out of rosacea. It would be great for the beach. I'll probably hoard a few because I'm hot all year round anyway.
Rory K.
Rory K.
Raleigh, NC
July 17, 2017, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I received this in my Play! Sephora box - this is perfect for me first thing in the morning to calm down the puffiness so I can actually open my eyes all the way. Paired with my allergy meds, and I've got this!

The moisturizing level of this is luxurious. It's not too heavy for under the eyes, but leaves the thin, sensitive skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It's perfect for moisturizing prior to makeup application as well, considering how smooth it makes the skin - you'll be using less makeup and less frustration to get that flawless look!

I love that it is paraben free, and I enjoy that it's vegan as well, though that's not normally something I look for when shopping for skin care.
Jaymee H.
Jaymee H.
Feb. 14, 2017, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
i use this every morning right when i wake up because i have problems with puffy and dry undereyes! my entire face is oily as heck 99% of the time, and the only place i get dry is my undereyes, especially in the winter. this does the trick, and then some. it's not sticky at all, it feels moisturizing, and it has a cooling effect which helps puffiness! you get a LOT of product, it lasts forever. would definitely re-purchase if it ever came back in stock on sephora lol
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Debra F.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Is this a moisturizer or just a water face spritz?
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
I've had a hard time finding this to purchase it! Can anyone make a recommendation? It is out of stock on both Birchbox & the MILK website!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Belvidere , Il
Does this last all day? & does it really depuff eye bags? Does makeup go on over it smoothly?