BY MILK MAKEUP #81 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?2 Answers
  • Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the pri...3 Answers
  • I know people usually wear this under the eyes, but what's the ac...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Product is travel friendly and it does give your face moisture. I use it after I'm done with my whole skincare process and I use it around the edges of my face and on my cheeks and upper forehead as a primer. I then use my porefessional from benefit or the makeup forever primer to make my pores and skin in my t-zone area looking great and oil free! This gives the best effect because I'm dehydrated on the outer areas of my face and oily towards the center areas. I've brought this on a plane before and it's great to help freshen up. You can also bring this camping with you or on the go and compared to other products where they might leak, this one doesn't. I do feel like it is slightly overpriced for a stick moisturizer but I guess for the brand name, packaging and what nots I might consider repurchasing this product depending on how fast I use it up. I feel like this is better as a summer/late spring/early fall product because during colder months I'm usually needing heavier moisture products.
Brande S.
Brande S.
W Hollywood, CA
Bought Milk Makeup's Cooling Water stick as I wanted to add more moisturizing products into my routine since I work in a air-conned office all day. Cooling Water is easy to use and perfect for traveling. I carry this and a matcha toner stick in my purse and it barely adds any weight. The stick allows you to quickly and discreetly moisturize in public; I can sit in my cubicle and swipe the stick around my eyes and cheeks for a pick-me-up if I'm feeling tired or dry.  After using the stick for a few weeks now I can say it has made major improvements on my puffy eyes, which I usually have everyday. The stick is cool to the touch but I does leave you feeling slightly sticky for maybe an hour after application. I don't wear foundation or powder so it doesn't bother me but I could see how sticky or smudged your makeup could get if used in combination. I'd say the best routine would be to use right after washing face before bed and in the morning.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I can not get enough of this cooling stick. I live in NC and it's hot as blue blazes this summer. The stick fits in my makeup bag in my purse. It is ALWAYS cool but ESPECIALLY if you leave it in the fridge overnight..just take it with you when you leave every day. It works similar to a twist up deodorant. It has a cap that unscrews and then also a small little cover underneath that you can toss if you want but I kept. It lasts a long time and it's honestly a great simple primer if you want to give your makeup something to stick to because it feels tacky for a little bit before it just sorta absorbs into your skin. Use it in the morning under your eyes for any puffiness. Use it on your cheeks to take the heat out of rosacea. It would be great for the beach. I'll probably hoard a few because I'm hot all year round anyway.
Dani S.
Dani S.
When I got this product from a subscription box, I wasn't too impressed but I vowed to give it a go just to make sure.

I was pleasantly surprised. It works very decently as a primer under foundation but I find that my favorite way to use it is around my eyes in the morning to take down the puffiness. I've previously used other creams and products in the mornings, but nothing does it quite like this little cooling water stick. It doesn't take the puffiness down 100% (nothing does, I need to call in reinforcements on this front!) but it does the best job of anything I've found so far.
I also love the cooling sensation on my cheeks, I feel like it takes down redness when I apply it. It is always in my beach bag to soothe my skin on the go before I get home and the Aloe comes out haha.
Rory K.
Rory K.
I received this in my Play! Sephora box - this is perfect for me first thing in the morning to calm down the puffiness so I can actually open my eyes all the way. Paired with my allergy meds, and I've got this!

The moisturizing level of this is luxurious. It's not too heavy for under the eyes, but leaves the thin, sensitive skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It's perfect for moisturizing prior to makeup application as well, considering how smooth it makes the skin - you'll be using less makeup and less frustration to get that flawless look!

I love that it is paraben free, and I enjoy that it's vegan as well, though that's not normally something I look for when shopping for skin care.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I have been dying to try a product from Milk. I received this in my Play by Sephora box and could not wait to try it out. I enjoyed this product but found it to be a tad too balmy. It definitely is cooling and feels super good when my skin is extra dry or irritated from other products or even the summer heat and sun! I haven't tried freezing it yet and am anxious to do so. My complaint is the balmy feeling it leaves on my face. I will say, once it absorbs completely, the balmy feeling eventually diminishes but upon first application for probably like 20 mins or so I can feel the product sitting on my skin. I really enjoy this product otherwise and hope the company can improve upon that in some way!
Jaymee H.
Jaymee H.
i use this every morning right when i wake up because i have problems with puffy and dry undereyes! my entire face is oily as heck 99% of the time, and the only place i get dry is my undereyes, especially in the winter. this does the trick, and then some. it's not sticky at all, it feels moisturizing, and it has a cooling effect which helps puffiness! you get a LOT of product, it lasts forever. would definitely re-purchase if it ever came back in stock on sephora lol
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
I am not quite sure what this product is for, went into the store yesterday and put this and the blurring stick on each of my hands and loved this one more so I purchased it. Today I used it as a base to my face after my clinique step 2 and my green tree spray from lush. Then I proceed to apply my hourglass primer and then my Urban Decay All Nighter foundation. I loved it as a moisturizer, not too much which is perfect for my combo mostly oily skin. My foundation didn't cake up and lasted 8 hours that I wore it. I have read reviews after and it stated under eye depuffer and cooling on hot days on the neck for those of that are confused as I was. Lol
Sonnie R.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Milk Makeup. They're so innovative and have the best packaging. I received this product through my Sephora Play Box and let me just tell you... the best product ever. You can use it as a moisturizer before your makeup or use it to refresh throughout the day. It's Vegan and has no parabens. The first time I tried it i fell in love. It does exactly what it says it does. I love the cooling effect it gives. 5 stars hands down. I just received their blur foundation and I can't wait to try it.
Caterina R.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I just received this MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water stick in my Sephora play box and I unfortunately had mixed feelings about it. The actual product smells great and applies really nicely to the skin. Though at first it did have a really nice hydrating a fact, I feel like the hydration disappeared after a few minutes. For the price of the actual stick, I would probably buy a better moisturizer that would have a longer lasting effect. The reason why I still gave it four stars is because the initial feeling of hydration was great and the subtle, sweet scent was a really nice touch.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Anna S.
Anna S.
Would this be a good everyday moisturizer for someone with pretty clear skin and a normal skin type? Would this be a good moisturizer in general?? MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water
Debra F.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Is this a moisturizer or just a water face spritz?
Karina L.
Karina L.
What is this product for?