Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#70 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Photos (24)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Lyndeborough, NH
I love this! It's crazy how cool it actually feels on my skin, I can't wait to try this out at the beach this summer!
Magdalena A.
Magdalena A.
Dallas, TX
Omg i love this it helps my skin look fabulous and makes makeup look really nice too. I would recommend it to anyone
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Douglasville , GA
This stuff is perfect because I love to tan my face ! But sometimes my face gets way too hot and this is perfect !
Christina D.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
Amazing must have product for the summer. Smells good and leaves your hot skin cool
Bree F.
Bree F.
April 13, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I am new to using milk make up, and this is one of my first reviews for their products but I have 4 products from this brand. I am patiently waiting for them to come out with another product that I am very interested in purchasing. This product is a very reliable brand and a very reliable product it does exactly what it says that it is meant to do. This product has caffeine, water, natural sea salt, all used for hydration. Using this as a primer helps my skin stay very awake and is very for me and is ultra cooling. It helps invigorate my skin for that it seems very nourished and very hydrated. This product leaves my skin feeling very soft and supple. This is a cruelty free and vegan brand also so if you're an animal lover this is very much though for you. I use the cooling water when my face is very red and needs a lot of hydration and nourishing and when my face is very dry. This product I feels for more of a dry skinned person or combination skin person if you have oily skin this can be used by you too but I feel that it can I possibly a little bit more oil because it is calling in days for hydration and does add a little bit of a dewey glow. I would recommend this product. I purchased this product at Sephora. You can purchase this product also from their specific website online.
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Stanley, Hong Kong
May 24, 2017, 4:49 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Okay, I'll say it – it's taken me a while to warm up to the whole "beauty product in a stick" craze that's taken over right now. Maybe it's because I'm a little bit of a germophobe when it comes to my face, so rubbing anything on there directly reminds me of, say, lipstick samples in stores – which I never dare touch.

With that being said, this uber-cool, minimal, millennial-perfect little stick has taken me by surprise – and in the best possible way! It delivers a pleasant, cooling sensation that doesn't last as long as I'd like it to. Some of my friends say that keeping it in the fridge helps a lot, which I'm definitely gonna consider. The product itself seems to hydrate your skin from the inside out, giving you a dewy (rather than strobe-like) emollience that lasts a LONG time.

I only ever use this product as a primer on a freshly cleansed bare face. (Don't mix it with your face makeup, ladies, that would ruin the product).

Another pro-tip: This product is PERFECT for those of you who travel (via plane) a lot! I only ever travel bare-faced and after I spritz on some Mario Badescu, Eau Thermale Avène, or Evian spray, I like to really rub it in with this stick. I never thought I'd have such radiant skin while traveling!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
June 14, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I can not get enough of this cooling stick. I live in NC and it's hot as blue blazes this summer. The stick fits in my makeup bag in my purse. It is ALWAYS cool but ESPECIALLY if you leave it in the fridge overnight..just take it with you when you leave every day. It works similar to a twist up deodorant. It has a cap that unscrews and then also a small little cover underneath that you can toss if you want but I kept. It lasts a long time and it's honestly a great simple primer if you want to give your makeup something to stick to because it feels tacky for a little bit before it just sorta absorbs into your skin. Use it in the morning under your eyes for any puffiness. Use it on your cheeks to take the heat out of rosacea. It would be great for the beach. I'll probably hoard a few because I'm hot all year round anyway.
Jaymee H.
Jaymee H.
Feb. 14, 2017, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
i use this every morning right when i wake up because i have problems with puffy and dry undereyes! my entire face is oily as heck 99% of the time, and the only place i get dry is my undereyes, especially in the winter. this does the trick, and then some. it's not sticky at all, it feels moisturizing, and it has a cooling effect which helps puffiness! you get a LOT of product, it lasts forever. would definitely re-purchase if it ever came back in stock on sephora lol
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
Henderson , NV
March 8, 2017, 5:59 a.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I am not quite sure what this product is for, went into the store yesterday and put this and the blurring stick on each of my hands and loved this one more so I purchased it. Today I used it as a base to my face after my clinique step 2 and my green tree spray from lush. Then I proceed to apply my hourglass primer and then my Urban Decay All Nighter foundation. I loved it as a moisturizer, not too much which is perfect for my combo mostly oily skin. My foundation didn't cake up and lasted 8 hours that I wore it. I have read reviews after and it stated under eye depuffer and cooling on hot days on the neck for those of that are confused as I was. Lol
Anne G.
Anne G.
Sacramento, CA
June 23, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Love this product! I was skeptical ok buying it or not due to the price but I gave it a try and it was worth it. I use this after the matcha cleanser and it leaves my face smooth and awake as well as hydrated. When I first looked at the product it seemed small but trust me a little goes a long way and this will last you a while! I love how you roll it on your face, the packaging got me shook lol it was prepuce din a tube and very neatly in a bag with their card and some stickers, I also got a free sample of the blur stick and can't wait to try that out!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Debra F.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Is this a moisturizer or just a water face spritz?
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
I've had a hard time finding this to purchase it! Can anyone make a recommendation? It is out of stock on both Birchbox & the MILK website!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Belvidere , Il
Does this last all day? & does it really depuff eye bags? Does makeup go on over it smoothly?