BY MILK MAKEUP #69 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Will this help puffy bags under my eyes?1 Answers
  • What is the purpose of this water stick? I love the packa...4 Answers
  • Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "It's a very simple product that I use as a second moisturizing step. I apply my normal SPF lotion with hyaluronic acid and then after that dries I add this overtop as it has caffeine and glycerin in it. It's moisturizing, brightening and awakening the skin with the caffeine, and adding and pulling moisture with the glycerin which is great for your skin. After a few days of use I've gotten comments on how my skin seems to be more glowing than usual even though I'm only wearing a little concealer. Great primer for makeup as well and depuffs and helps with under eye circles as well. Milk is brand new company and this is one of their best products in my opinion. *Don't use it over makeup it WILL take it off- for midday refreshing trying a water spray instead*" in 37 reviews
  • "I love this ! Especially since I have dry skin I put this on before my primer and makeup leaves my face feeling refreshed and moisturized!" in 17 reviews
Manni S.
Kind of disappointed with this product. I purchased a mini one for $14. It did give my skin a cooling sensation, but it didn't really do much for my redness or puffiness. If I have puffy eyes I usually get cold spoons and press them on my puffy eyelids. I thought this would be the same sort of effect, but it totally wasn't. It feels nice and helps a little with redness, but not for puffiness.
Jazzy W.
Love this primer! I use it when I want my face to feel fresh and light before applying my concealer and foundation. First received a deluxe sample in My Sephora play subscription, after using, just fell in love with the product. It’s a light primer that doesn’t clog the skin, even during those hot summer days! I strongly recommend, especially, if you have combination skin that prone to acne.
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
I really love how this product feels when you first put it on. It's wonderful for no makeup days when you're out in the sun or overheating. However, if you rub it into your skin with your fingers at all it gets weird and sticky and seems to trap heat against your skin. So it's perfect at what it does AS LONG as you don't even think about touching it once you put it on.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
after reading some reviews I was a little skeptical about this but I ended up pleasantly surprised! it definitely works best after putting it in the fridge and the cooling effect is immediate once rolled on. however it doesn’t last that long which is kind of a bummer. I don’t usually wear make up during the day so i’m not sure how foundation would fair over it, but I can see how it might change the texture of it since it’s kind of sticky. also it’s like $25 so kind of expensive but I can see it lasting a while. overall pretty refreshing!
Victoria F.
chicago
This is the perfect product for the “no makeup, makeup client” who only uses a handful of products. This is skincare and primer in one. This caffeinated skin stick instantly depuffs and smooths skin, perfecting the skin for makeup application. The cooling sensation is so refreshing. A great product to have in your bag during the summertime to rub on your neck or wrists for a good cool down.
Darcy R.
Greenfield
Milk is my go to brand!  I am in love cooling water!  It just feels refreshing.  I find most beauty products to be too pricey but this is an indulgence I allow myself.  I especially appreciate the coolness of this on puffy morning eyes.  I also love to convince of anything in stick form.  so convienent.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this cooling water all day long. I use it after the gym when im hot, or after a hot shower, when i wake up in the morning etc. It immediately cools me off. It is only 14 dollars for a mini but id recommend buying a large because the product goes fast. It is effective and will de puff eye bags. Id recommend this to anyone!
Mary R.
Boise, ID
I liked this product but not enough to justify the price. It has a soothing, cooling effect for sure but the formula feels a bit like a primer which aren’t my favorite. It leaves the skin with a silicone feel and doesn’t absorb the best. I think this product does best when stored in the fridge! It can really help to de-puff.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
One of my favorite allergy season products. My eyes get dry, itchy and irritated. While this product isn’t marketed for this it feels wonderful to put this on my eyelids and under my eyes when they hurt. It is very soothing. It’s also easy to keep in your purse because it’s a solid and won’t spill.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I bought the mini version of this cooling stick but I don't think I'll be repurchasing. I originally tried the stick on my hand when I was swatching it but it doesn't have the same effect on facial skin because of how sensitive your face is. I feel like I'm tugging on my skin which is uncomfortable. It's obviously easy to apply and portable, but the application is a drawback.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Madeline T.
What is the purpose of this water stick? I love the packaging and the concept but what does it exactly do
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Carson M.
Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?