Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#465 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Photos (13)
Tori S.
Tori S.
Fayetteville, AR

This is probably my favorite try of 2017! Using caffeine and sea water this stick instantly cools and hydrates the face as you roll it on. It depuffs up under eyes and feels amazing on skin that's had a little too much love from the sun! It's easy to carry around with you anywhere and extremely refreshing!
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM

I think this is such a cool concept, I wanted to try this brand out so badly when I heard about their products. This one in particular, it feels cooling, yes... But i don't believe it actually did anything for my skin. I would love to use this as a moisturizer if it didn't leave my skin feeling so tacky.
Reina L.
Reina L.

Another 5 star product from Milk Makeup. I love this cooling water and so does my boyfriend. I love love love how refreshing I feel and this is the product that I have been using the most out of all my Milk products. This product is awesome if you want to feel refreshed , depuff eyes and more!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Willits , Ca

This is my favorite milk makeup product of all time. It's so cooling & soothing on my skin. Perfect for the morning or after my workouts. I already purchased my second stick because I love this so much! Very moisturizing, and you can even pop it in your fridge for that extra added coolness.
Shianne L.
Shianne L.
Lothian, MD

I absolutely love using face mists and the fact that this one came in a stick was great! It's perfect for my upcoming summer plans and does the job amazingly, definitely cools down my skin without any strange smell. I love the cute design and the product overall. Definitely worth it.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI

Finally just got my milk make-up. This product has been sold out and they have just restocked it. This is good to use on hot days for the cooling feeling on your skin. Great to use right before you put your make up on. Alittle pricey but it's worth it. Great product. Would recommend
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN

I did not like this. It had a cooling feel, but didn't do anything to address puffiness under my eyes. It left my skin feeling tacky, and would pill up when I tried to use under eye concealer. I ended up returning it to Sephora. It definitely cooled, but didn't do much else.
Jazlyn R.
Jazlyn R.
Tucson, AZ

This feels so soo nice on the skin it feels nice and fresh the price is worth it! And you get a lot of product for what you pay! I got this a Sephora but not all Sephora has them so maybe order online!! I also recommend the milk holographic highlighter ! It's so perrrrrfff
Tori N.
Tori N.
Dallas , TX

I love this stuff!! It's so refreshing, I love the packaging and it's such a cool idea. I use it as a primer, or sometimes include it in my nightly routine as a moisturizer. I've also whipped it out on a hot day here in Texas and it works like a charm!
Denise C.
Denise C.
Ashburn, VA

This is the best morning pick me up. It's made with caffeine and sea salt and basically gives you a lift on tired mornings. The packaging is sleek and mobile for women on the go, perfect for travel. I have sensitive skin but this has had no issues.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV

Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?
Carson M.
Carson M.

Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove, AB, AB

Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI

Would you skip primer if you used this?

Join Now