BY MILK MAKEUP

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??3 Answers
  • I know people usually wear this under the eyes, but what's the actu...1 Answers
  • Does this help a lot with under eye puffiness/dark circles? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jazlyn R.
Jazlyn R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
This feels so soo nice on the skin it feels nice and fresh the price is worth it! And you get a lot of product for what you pay! I got this a Sephora but not all Sephora has them so maybe order online!! I also recommend the milk holographic highlighter ! It's so perrrrrfff
Tori N.
Tori N.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff!! It's so refreshing, I love the packaging and it's such a cool idea. I use it as a primer, or sometimes include it in my nightly routine as a moisturizer. I've also whipped it out on a hot day here in Texas and it works like a charm!
Denise C.
Denise C.
Ashburn, VA
This is the best morning pick me up. It's made with caffeine and sea salt and basically gives you a lift on tired mornings. The packaging is sleek and mobile for women on the go, perfect for travel. I have sensitive skin but this has had no issues.
C R.
C R.
Oyster Bay, NY
I like this, it's very cooling on the skin but I don't know if it actually does anything. I put it before makeup and I like how it felt but it was very short lived. I will finish this but I'm not sure I will be repurchasing. I love the packaging.
Mary S.
Mary S.
I love this product! I am not sure if it really does anything per say but it feels amazing!! It feels even better if your store it in your refrigerator. It is amazing if your eyes are puffy from allergies, crying, or just a poor night's sleep!
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
san antonio, TX
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Buy this product now! I can't stress it enough. I'm so in love with what it does to my face and eyes. This product is packed with caffeine, which is what makes a huge difference around the eye area. Love. If only 6 stars were an option.
Dena B.
Dena B.
Andover, MA
Not as cooling as I had hoped. I probably should have refrigerated it. But, I love this product. It is soothing, cooling, it wakes me up, and isn't sticky which I appreciate! It really does feel water-based!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
So far I like the way this feels on my skin and smells love that it's cruelty free will update my review after s week of use. So far I'm in love with this line from Sephora
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
DAMASCUS, OR
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Okay the feel is amazing. The cooling is so nice I like using it just to make my face cool but I like how it does tighten and wake my skin up!!
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product works great on any skin type, and even moisturizes your face. It works on sensitive skin and stays on all day I recommend it
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Debra F.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Is this a moisturizer or just a water face spritz?
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
I've had a hard time finding this to purchase it! Can anyone make a recommendation? It is out of stock on both Birchbox & the MILK website!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Belvidere , Il
Does this last all day? & does it really depuff eye bags? Does makeup go on over it smoothly?