BY MILK MAKEUP

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?2 Answers
  • Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the pri...3 Answers
  • I know people usually wear this under the eyes, but what's the ac...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Denise C.
Ashburn, VA
This is the best morning pick me up. It's made with caffeine and sea salt and basically gives you a lift on tired mornings. The packaging is sleek and mobile for women on the go, perfect for travel. I have sensitive skin but this has had no issues.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
I like this, it's very cooling on the skin but I don't know if it actually does anything. I put it before makeup and I like how it felt but it was very short lived. I will finish this but I'm not sure I will be repurchasing. I love the packaging.
Mary S.
I love this product! I am not sure if it really does anything per say but it feels amazing!! It feels even better if your store it in your refrigerator. It is amazing if your eyes are puffy from allergies, crying, or just a poor night's sleep!
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Buy this product now! I can't stress it enough. I'm so in love with what it does to my face and eyes. This product is packed with caffeine, which is what makes a huge difference around the eye area. Love. If only 6 stars were an option.
Dena B.
Andover, MA
Not as cooling as I had hoped. I probably should have refrigerated it. But, I love this product. It is soothing, cooling, it wakes me up, and isn't sticky which I appreciate! It really does feel water-based!
Sara B.
Lyndeborough, NH
I love this! It's crazy how cool it actually feels on my skin, I can't wait to try this out at the beach this summer!
Alex S.
Danville, CA
I've been testing this out for about three weeks now, and I've finally gathered my thoughts. Firstly, it does work. It leaves a nice, cool sensation on the skin that feels amazing in the mornings. I have very puffy eyelids and undereyes, so I rely on my morning skincare to help tame that. This definitely did decrease the puffiness, and I could see an obvious difference within minutes. There are two major things I dislike about this product. First of all, it leaves a sticky, almost waxy finish to the areas where you apply it. My hooded eyelids definitely did not appreciate it. Despite that, I didn't experience any major issues when applying makeup on top of it, which is great. The second gripe I have is the size of the applicator. I understand that Milk puts all of their stick products in the same type of tube, but this was a bit large and awkward to try and fit in to the delicate crevasses of my face, and I often had to go in with my finger to aide the application. But other than that, this was a very effective product, and I will continue to use it in my morning skincare routine.
Dani S.
When I got this product from a subscription box, I wasn't too impressed but I vowed to give it a go just to make sure.

I was pleasantly surprised. It works very decently as a primer under foundation but I find that my favorite way to use it is around my eyes in the morning to take down the puffiness. I've previously used other creams and products in the mornings, but nothing does it quite like this little cooling water stick. It doesn't take the puffiness down 100% (nothing does, I need to call in reinforcements on this front!) but it does the best job of anything I've found so far.
I also love the cooling sensation on my cheeks, I feel like it takes down redness when I apply it. It is always in my beach bag to soothe my skin on the go before I get home and the Aloe comes out haha.
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
I wanted an eye cream and I saw that this had an allure award and I had been wanting to try the brand. This product aims to help with puffiness which I'm not entirely sure that it does but it does feel very cool. In fact, I love using this daily (sometimes twice a day) just because it feels so nice and soothing to my under eyes. It feels like a real treat!
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I have been dying to try a product from Milk. I received this in my Play by Sephora box and could not wait to try it out. I enjoyed this product but found it to be a tad too balmy. It definitely is cooling and feels super good when my skin is extra dry or irritated from other products or even the summer heat and sun! I haven't tried freezing it yet and am anxious to do so. My complaint is the balmy feeling it leaves on my face. I will say, once it absorbs completely, the balmy feeling eventually diminishes but upon first application for probably like 20 mins or so I can feel the product sitting on my skin. I really enjoy this product otherwise and hope the company can improve upon that in some way!
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Carson M.
Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Anna S.
Would this be a good everyday moisturizer for someone with pretty clear skin and a normal skin type? Would this be a good moisturizer in general?? MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water