BY MILK MAKEUP

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the pri...4 Answers
  • This feels amazing when I use it in the store. I’m just wondering...3 Answers
  • Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Simone B.
I love all of the Milk Makeup products, but this is my favorite!! I think that Milk Makeup always has the best packaging. I always apply this product after washing my face everyday. I felt a cooling sensation and it makes my skin feel so fresh! I recommend this product to everyone!!
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
I wanted an eye cream and I saw that this had an allure award and I had been wanting to try the brand. This product aims to help with puffiness which I'm not entirely sure that it does but it does feel very cool. In fact, I love using this daily (sometimes twice a day) just because it feels so nice and soothing to my under eyes. It feels like a real treat!
Sean W.
This is so incredibly soothing and instantly rids of any puffiness and dryness in the skin aithout being overly hydrating and creating an oil spill on the face! Such a great product!
ALEX J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is literally my favorite thing in the entire planet. It's so multi-functional! I use it as a moisturizer, as a primer, and just when my face or body is feeling hot! It's a total steal, considering it took me like 5 or 6 months to finish the whole thing - and I use it every day. Honestly one of the best purchases I've ever made!
julie o.
Mapleton, UT
I got this product in my Sephora play box and I have to say it is refreshing and cooling, just like it says! I’ve never put it all over my face as a primer but, I’m sure you could. I use this product in the morning under my eyes to de-puff and wake up. I gave it 4 starts because I don’t think it’s absolutely necessary to have as part of your make up routine. MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water
Niki S.
Such a weird product. When I got this in a subscription box, I figured it wouldn't do anything and I'd end up never using it. But the sample was gone so quick, because I LOVED it. I got it in the hottest part of June/July and it felt so good to just put on top of my cheeks on a no makeup day to cool me down. Love love love it.
Andrea r.
By far my favorite de-puffing skincare. I love to put it in the fridge to make it even more cooler. You can use it for all over the face but I love it more for under the eye.
Daisy T.
I got this in a Milk Makeup gift set. It does cool whatever area you use it on. It doesn't last long and it does leave a waxy feeling. I do like it enough to buy it again...
ana g.
I was so excited to try this product especially because it was for puffy under eye. It does have a cooling sensation but I didn't feel like it worked the way it was meant for. I instead used it as a moisturizer but I had to insetad use my daily moisturizer to feel my face smooth. It left like a dryness to my skin.
Erin P.
Seattle
I love this! It's very refreshing. It does leave a waxy layer on your skin but it doesn't bother me. I'll use it for extra moisture after my skin care routine or before applying make up for a quick refresh feeling. This product is definitely a luxury and not necessary, but it is awesome to spoil yourself.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Carson M.
Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Heidi S.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?