MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water + Sunshine Oil Set uploaded by Kelsey W.MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water + Sunshine Oil Set uploaded by Elaine E.

BY MILK MAKEUP

A travel-sized duo with de-puffing Cooling Water and hydrating Sunshine Oil for the ultimate dewy look. This travel-friendly set is perfect for flaunting dewy summer skin all year long. De-puff tired eyes and energize skin in an instant with the Cooling Water stick. It's packed with sea water to soothe, and caffeine to increase micro circulation to give skin an energized look. Follow with Sunshine Oil, an oil that's enriched with natural grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, mandarin orange peel, and lemon peel oils, for the face, hair, and to hydrate from head to toe. This set contains: - 0.19 oz/ 5.5 g Cooling Water - 0.11 oz/ 3.4 mL Sunshine Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multiuse products for self-expression. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Elaine E.
Clinton, MS
My favorite product of the two is the Sunshine Oil! It makes my skin soft and the citrus smell makes me energized. I love to put it on in the morning after I wake up for an extra glow. With the Cooling Water, I was reluctant at first. When I put it in, it felt sticky and unpleasant. However, as it soaked it, it left my skin super soft and moisturized. I would recommend these products to anyone! This trial set is a great way to try the products :) MILK MAKEUP Sunshine OilMILK MAKEUP Cooling Water
Kelsey W.
Ridgeway, SC
Both of these products are really nice but I’m mostly loving the cooling water! It really does feel so “cool” on the skin and I start my day feeling refreshed when I use this product. The sunshine oil smells AMAZING and is so light it just sinks into the skin. Very happy with my purchase!
Lexie J.
Waco, TX
I love the smell of the sunshine oil and use it on my dry patches I sometimes get. The cooling water feels great when applying but I didn't notice any big changes in the puffiness of my eyes so that's why I'm giving it 4 stars. I use the cooling waters after the watermelon serum and before the blur stick.
Yanissa F.
The sunshine oil had a nice scent and was moisturizing, my only disappointment with it was that mine would leak out if i didn't keep it upright, so I wasn't able to travel with it. :( The cooling water is pleasant especially on hot days and is perfect for traveling. It does feel a bit sticky on the face but I don't mind since it does it's job of feeling cool.
Ashley M.
New york
I have recently purchased this duo in my local Sephora beauty store. Although the cooling water stick leaves my face somewhat sticky it dies down and leaves my face smooth. It is true to its label "cooling" and the seed oil leaves my skin smooth. Because everyone's skin is different it might not have the same affect but as far as my skin, I have oily skin and I tend to use it every morning before commuting to work. I certainly recommend if one is looking to get cooled down and have a chilled feel.
Megan H.
I LOVE these products! I've been hearing great things about cooling water and when my under eyes needed desperate care this is the first place I turned. Both products are quick and easy to use, and as a student time is definitely in short supply. After studying all day I like running cooling water under my eyes to de-puff and get ready for bed as well as in the morning before primer.
Alyssa J.
Anaheim, CA
First, the cooling water product. It isn't super cooling but you can still feel it so it does feel nice on your skin. Especially if you just washed it. The sunshine oil smells SO good and it made my face feel like a babies ass. Love this duo!
Katie C.
Temple, PA
I love trying out minis. I never tried any milk makeup products before so I picked this up. The cooling stick feels nice on the skin and I love the sunshine oil
Anna D.
Love the oil, but the cooling water isn't that great. It feels cool but doesn't really reduce puffiness or redness. Not worth the money.
Victoria F.