MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Eye Patches

DE-PUFF

Infused with caffeine to support microcirculation to energize under the eyes.

SOOTHE + HYDRATE

Formulated with natural seawater, aloe, and lavender to calm and hydrate under-eye skin.

NO MESS

Fabric patches won’t slip or slide down your face so you can brrring ‘em out anywhere. #coolingwater

DIRECTIONS

Place patches under eyes, gel side down, and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Apply 2-3 times a week. Discard after use and avoid direct contact with eyes. Box contains 6 pairs.
Tip: Store in the fridge for an extra dose of chill.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Agar, Polyacrylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Cellulose Gum, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Adenosine, Betaine, Tartaric Acid, Aluminum Glycinate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Caffeine, Menthoxypropanediol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sea Water (Maris Aqua/Eau de Mer), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Limonene

How good is this product, is it worth the $$?
Do they still have these and if so are they good ?
Is this Worth the Money?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Eye Patches!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsay S.
Colorado
MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Eye Patches uploaded by Lindsay S.
I like to use these before I get all done up, so excuse the picture 😅 I have TERRIBLE under eye bags. Nothing will ever fix them, but this definitely does its best. They’re cooling, moisturizing, and feel very nice on the skin. I wish they weren’t so expensive or I’d be wearing them every single day. They’re a nice pampering treat! Definitely give them a try if you struggle with under eye circles. I was shocked at the difference they made in mine, so hopefully you will be too.
Destiny D.
Mattapan, MA
MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Eye Patches uploaded by Destiny D.
Purchased at: Sephora
A little self care never hurt anybody 💙 been testing out these cooling eye patches lately & I am loving how hydrating they feel. I’m starting to notice a difference in how puffy my eyes were and I love that it doesn’t leave my under eyes feeling dry at all they are super cool already but I’d recommend putting them in the fridge before using!
Olivia S.
Covington, GA
MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Eye Patches uploaded by Olivia S.
Purchased at: Sephora
These eye patches are good for puffiness! I will admit, it helped the swelling in my eyes go down, but there was no moisture in them. It’s not filled with serum like most eye patches, just cooling to the touch. I do like how they stay on and aren’t as slippery as other eye patches but if you’re looking for something other than depuffing, I wouldn’t recommend.
Heather R.
Smithsburg, MD
MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Eye Patches uploaded by Heather R.
First time using these, it was a nice way to relax, sit back and enjoy a moment of quiet in my hectic life. Would’ve liked to feel the cooling effects a little more but overall it’s a good product. I felt a difference from using these and see some difference in my under eyes, which are pretty bad without treatments.
Sierra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Eye Patches uploaded by Sierra T.
I honestly love these! I bought them along with the Cooling Water gel stick and it’s become a staple in my everyday skincare routine! If your eyes are super puffy or you didn’t get enough sleep the night before this these products will work wonders for you!! I can instantly tell a difference in my under eye area after applying the stick. Any fine lines or bags I have seem to disappear!!
Anais M.
MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Eye Patches uploaded by Anais M.
This product is a really good one it actually works for me I see a big difference every time I use it I recommend 100%
Lauren R.
Encinitas, CA
MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Eye Patches uploaded by Lauren R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the feeling of pure bliss. I could not resist leaving a review because I am enjoying relaxing with these cooling eye patches on at the moment. They instantly go to work at depuffing and cooling your under eyes and feel absolutely amazing. Will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future and it’s worth the money you spend.
Kara F.
Austin, TX
MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Eye Patches uploaded by Kara F.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are a must buy for allergy sufferers! Store them in the fridge, pop in some eye drops, and sit on the couch while your eyes de-puff. They have a nice gel feel & they stick to your face perfectly. I haven’t tried other brands of eye patches because I’m afraid I won’t like them as much as these. I just wish they were less expensive. I’d buy a huge pack if they offered a discount.
Amber D.
LA
These patches feel amazing on, especially if you stick them in the fridge the night before. Very relaxing and refreshing, but I did. It notice any change in the appearance of my under-eye area, nor did it feel firmer or more hydrated.
Dayna C.
Tacoma, WA
I used these today for the first time after hearing many many good things and let me tell you after a long day working these right here make under your eyes so cool feeling, the puffiness from staring at a computer screen all day felt so much better ! I would totally advice to wear these if you stare a screen all day , this will help the puffiness and tiredness of the hussle of working ! MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Eye Patches
Ask a question to the Influenster community...