BY MILK MAKEUP #79 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Buy on Sephora
Christine D.
Randolph, NJ
I knew I would never be able to finish a full-size product, so I went with the mini option. The amount of product for $14 is pretty laughable. WAY smaller than what I thought I was getting. The product itself is cooling and lightly moisturizing. I bought this for trouble patches and eye de-puffing for an upcoming backpacking trip. I felt as though while it did moisturize some dry areas around my mouth, it did nothing in the eye de-puffing department. It did feel nice on my skin and sunk in quickly. But I felt myself needing repeat applications quickly so after two times I reached for the Oil Stick that Milk makes instead.

Overall, this is great for travel, but definitely not repurchase worthy. I love Milk products and everything the company stands for, though!
Marie N.
Burke
I really like this cooling stick! I got it at Sephora because I’ve been itching to try it. It would be nice if it was just a little bit taller and skinnier so it would fit around your eyes better. My skin definitely feels more hydrated when I use this and it helps cool me down after I work out. It helps depuff around my eyes and definitely reduces redness. I don’t think it helps with dark circles or anything but it’s been really helpful. I’m definitely going through it faster than I expected and I wouldn’t mind some more product because of how expensive it is. Overall I do recommend it.
Alex S.
CA
I've been testing this out for about three weeks now, and I've finally gathered my thoughts. Firstly, it does work. It leaves a nice, cool sensation on the skin that feels amazing in the mornings. I have very puffy eyelids and undereyes, so I rely on my morning skincare to help tame that. This definitely did decrease the puffiness, and I could see an obvious difference within minutes. There are two major things I dislike about this product. First of all, it leaves a sticky, almost waxy finish to the areas where you apply it. My hooded eyelids definitely did not appreciate it. Despite that, I didn't experience any major issues when applying makeup on top of it, which is great. The second gripe I have is the size of the applicator. I understand that Milk puts all of their stick products in the same type of tube, but this was a bit large and awkward to try and fit in to the delicate crevasses of my face, and I often had to go in with my finger to aide the application. But other than that, this was a very effective product, and I will continue to use it in my morning skincare routine.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
after reading some reviews I was a little skeptical about this but I ended up pleasantly surprised! it definitely works best after putting it in the fridge and the cooling effect is immediate once rolled on. however it doesn’t last that long which is kind of a bummer. I don’t usually wear make up during the day so i’m not sure how foundation would fair over it, but I can see how it might change the texture of it since it’s kind of sticky. also it’s like $25 so kind of expensive but I can see it lasting a while. overall pretty refreshing!
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I have no negative or positive feelings towards this product which is a first for me. I always apply this product after washing my face during a shower. I often feel overheated after a shower so I figured maybe this product would help with that feeling and give me some other benefits. I didn’t feel a cooling sensation, and nothing seemed to happen with my skin. I’m happy this was in the mini gift set that Milk makeup had otherwise I would have been disappointed in spending a significant amount of money on this.
Simone B.
I love all of the Milk Makeup products, but this is my favorite!! I think that Milk Makeup always has the best packaging. I always apply this product after washing my face everyday. I felt a cooling sensation and it makes my skin feel so fresh! I recommend this product to everyone!!
Jazzy W.
Love this primer! I use it when I want my face to feel fresh and light before applying my concealer and foundation. First received a deluxe sample in My Sephora play subscription, after using, just fell in love with the product. It’s a light primer that doesn’t clog the skin, even during those hot summer days! I strongly recommend, especially, if you have combination skin that prone to acne.
bryony r.
i really love this cooling water. the one they sent me at first had a defect; it wouldnt twist up. i told them about it abd they immediately sent a replacement. the cooling water feels tlso nice and wakes me up. i also like to put it on spots that are red and itchy since i have sensitive skin. if the cooling sensation isnt enough for you, put it in the freezer. it feels amazing.
Ella F.
Gaithersburg
I was a bit skeptical about this product because I had never heard of the brand before and it didn’t look great. BUT.. THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! IT IS SOOO HYDRATING AND FEELS AMAZING ON THE SKIN! AND JUST LIKE IT SAYS IT HAS A COOL BLAST! I bought this from Sephora and I definitely recommend it!!
Carolyn Z.
Does what it's supposed to - feels a little bit cool/minty fresh wherever you apply it. However, this didn't depuff my eyes and feels kinda sticky which isn't great especially when I'm putting it over sensitive skin. Overall, it feels nice and cool so I can't really complain.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Madeline T.
What is the purpose of this water stick? I love the packaging and the concept but what does it exactly do
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Carson M.
Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?