BY MILK MAKEUP #93 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??3 Answers
  • I know people usually wear this under the eyes, but what's the actu...1 Answers
  • Does this help a lot with under eye puffiness/dark circles? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
It's a very simple product that I use as a second moisturizing step. I apply my normal SPF lotion with hyaluronic acid and then after that dries I add this overtop as it has caffeine and glycerin in it. It's moisturizing, brightening and awakening the skin with the caffeine, and adding and pulling moisture with the glycerin which is great for your skin. After a few days of use I've gotten comments on how my skin seems to be more glowing than usual even though I'm only wearing a little concealer. Great primer for makeup as well and depuffs and helps with under eye circles as well. Milk is brand new company and this is one of their best products in my opinion. *Don't use it over makeup it WILL take it off- for midday refreshing trying a water spray instead*
Angie M.
Angie M.
Fargo, ND
This is an amazing product! I love the cooling sensation you get when you first slide it on you face or body! It feels like cool rain across your face!

I like to use it as a primer before I put any make up on in the summer. I usually lightly fan some bronzer over it before I leave the house, along with a light coat of mascara. It is truly my favorite find of the year!
Carli W.
Carli W.
Everman, TX
OMG!!!! I love this stuff!! I can use it as a primer and to refresh my face on a hot day! I use it most often at night as the last step in the my skincare regimen. It has no scent to it and feels very refreshingly cool when applied to the face! I will be buying this again and I highly recommend it to everyone! Milk Makeup is a fantastic brand!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
I have moderately puffy eyes so I thought this would be great. I also have slightly rosey cheeks and this really soothes the redness. I think the concept behind the product and the brand as a whole is really awesome. Although it didn't really get rid of the puffiness under my eyes completely it does help and feels great.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
I am obsessed with this cooling water! I received it as a gift and now I use it several times throughout the day. I swipe it on under my eyes and it instantly feels cool and refreshing. Whenever I see it on my shelf I use it for a little pick me up. It has brightened my eyes and helped reduce my dark circles.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
I think this is such a cool concept, I wanted to try this brand out so badly when I heard about their products. This one in particular, it feels cooling, yes... But i don't believe it actually did anything for my skin. I would love to use this as a moisturizer if it didn't leave my skin feeling so tacky.
Reina L.
Reina L.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1.2 oz
Another 5 star product from Milk Makeup. I love this cooling water and so does my boyfriend. I love love love how refreshing I feel and this is the product that I have been using the most out of all my Milk products. This product is awesome if you want to feel refreshed , depuff eyes and more!
Shianne L.
Shianne L.
Lothian, MD
I absolutely love using face mists and the fact that this one came in a stick was great! It's perfect for my upcoming summer plans and does the job amazingly, definitely cools down my skin without any strange smell. I love the cute design and the product overall. Definitely worth it.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Finally just got my milk make-up. This product has been sold out and they have just restocked it. This is good to use on hot days for the cooling feeling on your skin. Great to use right before you put your make up on. Alittle pricey but it's worth it. Great product. Would recommend
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I did not like this. It had a cooling feel, but didn't do anything to address puffiness under my eyes. It left my skin feeling tacky, and would pill up when I tried to use under eye concealer. I ended up returning it to Sephora. It definitely cooled, but didn't do much else.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Carson M.
Carson M.
Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??