BY MILK MAKEUP

Rich marine minerals de-puff eye area instantly. Infused with seawater to soothe and hydrate. Caffeine supports micro-circulation, giving skin an energized, glowing look.

Water/aqua, Propanediol, Bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, Sodium stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Caffeine, Nylon-12, Sea water (maris aqua), Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Blue 1

• Will this help puffy bags under my eyes?1 Answers
  • What is the purpose of this water stick? I love the packa...4 Answers
  • Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth...6 Answers
Milk Makeup Cooling Water
  • "It's a very simple product that I use as a second moisturizing step. I apply my normal SPF lotion with hyaluronic acid and then after that dries I add this overtop as it has caffeine and glycerin in it. It's moisturizing, brightening and awakening the skin with the caffeine, and adding and pulling moisture with the glycerin which is great for your skin. After a few days of use I've gotten comments on how my skin seems to be more glowing than usual even though I'm only wearing a little concealer. Great primer for makeup as well and depuffs and helps with under eye circles as well. Milk is brand new company and this is one of their best products in my opinion. *Don't use it over makeup it WILL take it off- for midday refreshing trying a water spray instead*" in 37 reviews
  • "I love this ! Especially since I have dry skin I put this on before my primer and makeup leaves my face feeling refreshed and moisturized!" in 17 reviews
Anne J.
Oxford, MS
THIS IS MY EVERYDAY, ABSOLUTELY MUST-HAVE, HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT, Y'ALL! That was super passionate and greatly intense, but I just need it to be known that this product, as simple and basic as it appears to be, has changed my life for the better and kicked my puffy eyes in the butt.

I remember when I first started seeing MILK Makeup popping up on my newsfeed and being intrigued by their products (I mean, HELLO, who doesn't love makeup that promises to perform but also comes in convenient, easy to use, and AFFORDABLE packaging?) and this was one of the first products that really caught my eye. I was curious to see what it felt like since they advertised its cooling effect and I'm honestly just a sucker for anything new and interesting. I purchased a mini-set of MILK products about two years ago, which included a mini cooling, bronzing, and cheek / lip tint and instantly fell in love with this product. I have pretty significant dark circles under my eyes when I don't get enough sleep (which is always, tbh) and puffy eyes in the morning. I know it sounds crazy, but I really did notice a de-puffing result whenever I used this right after I woke up! There's also caffeine which energizes the surrounding area and truly makes you feel awake and alert after use.

My favorite trick with this lil guy is to keep it in the refrigerator for an extra boost of cooling in the morning or whenever you choose to use it! In the hotter months, when I work as a Swim Coach, I love coming in from a hot day and running the product all over my face for an instant cool down to relax. I've also used it as a primer for my makeup in the summer as it can leave a slightly tacky feeling on the skin and I've found that MILK's Sunshine Skin Tint works really great over it when you're going for a simple, light makeup look! I've even managed to get my father hooked on this, and he has his own stick he keeps in his fridge at home to use every morning!
Sharon S.
I like this cooling stick had to get it because I always hear great things about it and people swear it’s a holy grail in their routine. It definitely does what it says it does revives and reenergize your skin. It feels cool when u first start rubbing it around your eyes and skin and then slightly sticky. It does depuff around the eyes. I actually want to try the matcha cleanser and toner and this product together to see if I see more results that way. I like this product and I would recommend purchasing the bigger size instead of the mini because you will go through the mini quicker than you can decide if u actually like the product. The mini is minuscule.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I really like this cooling stick! I got it at Sephora because I’ve been itching to try it. It would be nice if it was just a little bit taller and skinnier so it would fit around your eyes better. My skin definitely feels more hydrated when I use this and it helps cool me down after I work out. It helps depuff around my eyes and definitely reduces redness. I don’t think it helps with dark circles or anything but it’s been really helpful. I’m definitely going through it faster than I expected and I wouldn’t mind some more product because of how expensive it is. Overall I do recommend it.
M K.
Severna Park, MD
Milk Makeup Cooling Water does really have a cooling effect. It leaves a tacky finish though but it’s moisturizing. I’m not a big fan of putting it all over the face, it just felt kind of sticky and tacky. It will dry off but if youre in a hurry this isn’t for you. It takes a few minutes for it to completely dry. Don’t rub it too much on your eyes either or it will feel just thicker and tackier. Less is more. I can see brightening effect Around my eye area but nothing permanent. It didn’t really with my eye puffiness esp in the morning, it’s just nice to have a rejuvenating feeling around the eyes. I keep mine in the fridge and it’s great! I have layered it under eye makeup and didn’t see anything bad.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product does not quite help with under eye bags, but it does provide a cooling relief for tired stinging eyes. I opted for a full size during a sale on Milk's website, so I did not pay the full price. After using for a few weeks I've decided that while I do like the product I would rather purchase a dupe. The packaging is really cool, its nice to see how much product is left. Its also convenient for travel since it comes in a solid twist up stick. The cooling sensation is very subtle, but on long work days and long study nights I reach for this for some relief.
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I have no negative or positive feelings towards this product which is a first for me. I always apply this product after washing my face during a shower. I often feel overheated after a shower so I figured maybe this product would help with that feeling and give me some other benefits. I didn’t feel a cooling sensation, and nothing seemed to happen with my skin. I’m happy this was in the mini gift set that Milk makeup had otherwise I would have been disappointed in spending a significant amount of money on this.
Christine D.
Randolph, NJ
I knew I would never be able to finish a full-size product, so I went with the mini option. The amount of product for $14 is pretty laughable. WAY smaller than what I thought I was getting. The product itself is cooling and lightly moisturizing. I bought this for trouble patches and eye de-puffing for an upcoming backpacking trip. I felt as though while it did moisturize some dry areas around my mouth, it did nothing in the eye de-puffing department. It did feel nice on my skin and sunk in quickly. But I felt myself needing repeat applications quickly so after two times I reached for the Oil Stick that Milk makes instead.

Overall, this is great for travel, but definitely not repurchase worthy. I love Milk products and everything the company stands for, though!
Kenneth J.
Fort Lauderdale
I've been using this product a little over a week and I'm really glad I picked it up. I've been looking for a product that will reduce the puffiness under my eyes and it definitely helps lower them when applied. I keep mine in the fridge before I use it and I apply it on my face to leave my face looking fresh and hydrated. Definitely recommend for daily use and travel.
Jeri L.
Farmingdale
I had a sample of this and fell in love immediately..I purchased 2 full sizes because I can’t go a day without it! It’s so cooling on the face and neck (try it in the fridge!) and I feel that it lasts FOREVER...you do not need much at all, one swipe is all you need, pat it in and it won’t feel sticky...After work I’ll refresh my face with a wipe, spritz some face mist, and swipe this under my eyes and above my eyes for an nice cooling effect..you can noticeably tell how it helps with inflammation
Julianna K.
Chester
I loved this soo much y’all have no idea. That was until it started to smell like stinky feet. I would use it after i washed my face and yet it still was stinky. It is effective and nice but that smell is difficult. On top of that the stick started to shrink around the edges. I would always close it really good but sadly that happened. I may buy another to see if that happens but I’m disappointed MILK. Please fix that smell
Rhiannon V.
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Alyssa D.
Surprise
Diss this actually work? Does Milk Makeup Cooling Water prevent your skin from dehydration? Thanks! I have tested this out in Sephora and it feels very cooling but I would think that it’s too thin to keep my face moisturized throughout the day.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Duru A.