BY MILK MAKEUP

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?3 Answers
  • Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the pri...3 Answers
  • I know people usually wear this under the eyes, but what's the ac...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alex S.
CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been testing this out for about three weeks now, and I've finally gathered my thoughts. Firstly, it does work. It leaves a nice, cool sensation on the skin that feels amazing in the mornings. I have very puffy eyelids and undereyes, so I rely on my morning skincare to help tame that. This definitely did decrease the puffiness, and I could see an obvious difference within minutes. There are two major things I dislike about this product. First of all, it leaves a sticky, almost waxy finish to the areas where you apply it. My hooded eyelids definitely did not appreciate it. Despite that, I didn't experience any major issues when applying makeup on top of it, which is great. The second gripe I have is the size of the applicator. I understand that Milk puts all of their stick products in the same type of tube, but this was a bit large and awkward to try and fit in to the delicate crevasses of my face, and I often had to go in with my finger to aide the application. But other than that, this was a very effective product, and I will continue to use it in my morning skincare routine.
Lailani B.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in The A-Team set and it was the thing I was the most excited for. It definitely has reduced the redness on my skin and brightened my dark circles. Plus, after pulling an all-nighter and partying, I swiped it on the next morning (after not sleeping of course, haha) and instantly felt and looked refreshed and more awake. I even gave it to my friend who was in my same situation and she instantly felt better. It's a freakin' lifesaver and I'll definitely be suggesting this to everyone and bringing it with me everywhere I go!
Katie S.
This is another one that I really wanted to love but it fell short for me. It wasn't particularly cooling and I felt it left a film on my face and never really absorbed into my skin like a moisturizer should. I would say this is good for someone who isn't overly dehydrated, because it just kind of sits on top of the skin. I love the idea that you can carry this around and not worry about it exploding in your bag, but it just wasn't perfect for my skin type.
Danny D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to wear this as a primer. It feels really good on my skin and my makeup goes well over it. It helps my face look smooth and have that glow from within look as long as I don't go too heavy with my foundation. My only con is the packaging. I wish it came in a liquid or some other version. I hate the thought of bacteria accumulating on the top so I always wipe off/cut off the top layer before using, which wastes too much product.
Desiree C.
Monticello, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got one of these in the sample size! Holy bananas! This stuff feels like heaven!!! It leaves your skin feeling so silky and it isn't sticky or gooey. It goes on so smooth and the sensation is incredible! It's hard to describe it, but it's almost like you have a breeze cooling your face but it's isolated to the places you choose! I love it on my cheek bones forehead and chin!! I feel so awake and recharged when use it!
Ruby D.
weehawken
I think the cooling water is something that people should invest in its really amazing into hydrating and plumping the face, its very smooth but i think the price that i payed for this product was alittle pricey but besides that it is a good product
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted an eye cream and I saw that this had an allure award and I had been wanting to try the brand. This product aims to help with puffiness which I'm not entirely sure that it does but it does feel very cool. In fact, I love using this daily (sometimes twice a day) just because it feels so nice and soothing to my under eyes. It feels like a real treat!
Hailey T.
Lynchburg
I will be never go back to using any other primer!! I have very dry skin so when I let this one before my makeup it just brought my skin back to life and gave it such a healthy glow to apply makeup on top off. My skin felt a cooling sensation which reduced the puffiness from my eyes. The price is a little on the more expensive side but the investment is totally worth it! MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water
ALEX J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally my favorite thing in the entire planet. It's so multi-functional! I use it as a moisturizer, as a primer, and just when my face or body is feeling hot! It's a total steal, considering it took me like 5 or 6 months to finish the whole thing - and I use it every day. Honestly one of the best purchases I've ever made!
julie o.
Mapleton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product in my Sephora play box and I have to say it is refreshing and cooling, just like it says! I’ve never put it all over my face as a primer but, I’m sure you could. I use this product in the morning under my eyes to de-puff and wake up. I gave it 4 starts because I don’t think it’s absolutely necessary to have as part of your make up routine. MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Anna S.
Would this be a good everyday moisturizer for someone with pretty clear skin and a normal skin type? Would this be a good moisturizer in general?? MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water
Guadalupe G.
Does this help to de-puff eyes at all?
Melissa S.
Evarts , KY
How do I use this? Do I put it on before or after moisturizer? Is it a primer do I still use a primer over this ? Does it just go around the eyes or all over?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Where else can i buy this at????? Do you think it's worth the price??