Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#470 in Facial Moisturizers

A soothing sea water and firming caffeine gel stick for an instant boost of moisture. Infused with rich marine minerals, Cooling Water is a unique gel stick that feels refreshingly cool to the touch and provides instant hydration that lasts all day. It's formulated with caffeine, which supports micro-circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look. It can also be used as a primer before makeup application.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

Photos (12)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

It's a very simple product that I use as a second moisturizing step. I apply my normal SPF lotion with hyaluronic acid and then after that dries I add this overtop as it has caffeine and glycerin in it. It's moisturizing, brightening and awakening the skin with the caffeine, and adding and pulling moisture with the glycerin which is great for your skin. After a few days of use I've gotten comments on how my skin seems to be more glowing than usual even though I'm only wearing a little concealer. Great primer for makeup as well and depuffs and helps with under eye circles as well. Milk is brand new company and this is one of their best products in my opinion. *Don't use it over makeup it WILL take it off- for midday refreshing trying a water spray instead*
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
Las Vegas, NV

I am not quite sure what this product is for, went into the store yesterday and put this and the blurring stick on each of my hands and loved this one more so I purchased it. Today I used it as a base to my face after my clinique step 2 and my green tree spray from lush. Then I proceed to apply my hourglass primer and then my Urban Decay All Nighter foundation. I loved it as a moisturizer, not too much which is perfect for my combo mostly oily skin. My foundation didn't cake up and lasted 8 hours that I wore it. I have read reviews after and it stated under eye depuffer and cooling on hot days on the neck for those of that are confused as I was. Lol
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL

This product is absolutely amazing!! I swear my under eyes and the overall look of my face is amazing. The caffeine in it must really pack a punch as my skin has never looked so good, since I was in high school. I feel that this has made my skin look extremely youthful and super moisturized. I've never seen a product so innovate before. It's super cooling. It makes it even more so when you refrigerate it. I swear by this and with a great price point for the amount of product you get, I highly recommend it.
Jaymee H.
Jaymee H.

i use this every morning right when i wake up because i have problems with puffy and dry undereyes! my entire face is oily as heck 99% of the time, and the only place i get dry is my undereyes, especially in the winter. this does the trick, and then some. it's not sticky at all, it feels moisturizing, and it has a cooling effect which helps puffiness! you get a LOT of product, it lasts forever. would definitely re-purchase if it ever came back in stock on sephora lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA

I bought this after watching a beauty guru on YouTube and I'm so glad I did! $24 is a lot of money for me, but I feel this product is well worth it. It provides a cooling sensation, which doesn't last long, but is very refreshing. I do have to rub any excess in, no big deal there. There is no scent and it does seem to firm the skin a bit. I could honestly rub this all over my face non-stop.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Fargo, ND

This is an amazing product! I love the cooling sensation you get when you first slide it on you face or body! It feels like cool rain across your face!

I like to use it as a primer before I put any make up on in the summer. I usually lightly fan some bronzer over it before I leave the house, along with a light coat of mascara. It is truly my favorite find of the year!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Saint Joseph, MN

I love love love using this under my eyes, especially before my makeup. The packaging is great! I love how it twists up. $24 is kind of pricy but not over the top compared to other brands. I haven't tried this all over my face yet but I hear it feels amazing! I would definitely repurchase this, although I little goes a long way so it might be awhile ;)
Carli W.
Carli W.
Everman , TX

OMG!!!! I love this stuff!! I can use it as a primer and to refresh my face on a hot day! I use it most often at night as the last step in the my skincare regimen. It has no scent to it and feels very refreshingly cool when applied to the face! I will be buying this again and I highly recommend it to everyone! Milk Makeup is a fantastic brand!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

I have moderately puffy eyes so I thought this would be great. I also have slightly rosey cheeks and this really soothes the redness. I think the concept behind the product and the brand as a whole is really awesome. Although it didn't really get rid of the puffiness under my eyes completely it does help and feels great.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI

I am obsessed with this cooling water! I received it as a gift and now I use it several times throughout the day. I swipe it on under my eyes and it instantly feels cool and refreshing. Whenever I see it on my shelf I use it for a little pick me up. It has brightened my eyes and helped reduce my dark circles.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV

Has anyone used this for at least 2 weeks? Is it priced decently? I'm looking for an under eye treatment. I'm getting dark circles under my eyes & need to brighten them up. If it's cooling it would be great as a wake up booster too.
Will this product help with crepey skin under and around the eyes?
Carson M.
Carson M.

Little confused by this product. What is the main function? Does it de puff eyes or is it for your entire face?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove, AB

Has anyone found this to be good for sensitive skin/rosacea sufferers? How is the scent?
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI

Would you skip primer if you used this?

Join Now