Milk Makeup - Concealer (Tan)

by Milk Makeup

Concealer Stick has a weightless formula that instantly absorbs on contact with skin with Milk Makeup's proprietary Milk Melt Technology. It is infused with Chandelier Complex to promote brightness while arnica montana extract reduces the appearance of...

Is this concealer good for contouring?
Does this work well?
Start your review of Milk Makeup - Concealer (Tan)!
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Concealer Fair 0.09 oz
I like the creamy texture of this concealer and the easy on the go click pen. Blends well into my face and Doesn't budge
Redwood Vly, CA
This foundation works pretty well except on my dry and textured areas! It has good coverage under the eyes.
Calgary
I found this concealer for clearance at Winners, and since I love Milk products I was excited to try it. It’s a good concealer. Very pigmented. I wouldn’t say anything necessarily stands out about this concealer from other brands I’ve tried, but I do like the packaging and stick format. It smells a hint of citrus which I love, and is creamy and blendable. If you have dry skin it may be harder to blend as I didn’t find it as creamy as liquid versions, however I’m happy I bought this and will definitely continue to use it.
Airdrie
This product felt so thick and reminded me of costume makeup. It’s greasy and creases and gets cakey so fast. I tried it a few times but had to throw it out cause it made me feel grosse. Not recommended!
Mississauga, ON
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Concealer Fair 0.09 oz
A pretty good everyday cream concealer that’s light coverage. Light and small packaging so you can take it with you on the go. I find it best for spot concealing (dark spots or acne) since it’s a good match for my skin tone and easy to blend with my finger.
Milk Makeup - Concealer (Tan) uploaded by May
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Concealer Medium 0.09 oz
I love this concealer it has very full coverage. It’s easy to put in as long as you have a pretty damp beauty blender because of it’s not damp enough it doesn’t go on nicely. The packaging is nice but my concealer doesn’t go back into the tube like you can’t pull it back into the tube which makes life kinda hard but overall great concealer!
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Concealer Medium 0.09 oz
I used to use a men’s concealer by Tom Ford awhile ago but felt the limited colour options prevented me from enjoying it. Once I discovered the milk makeup brand I dove right in and this I purchased on a whim. I didn’t expect to like it so much but that melt technology changed it all. I find to activate the melt technology it works best if you dab it in with your finger tips. I always get complimented on how bright my face looks and mainly my eyes. I’ve always tried to stretch for the flex concealer but I’m not into creamy mixtures. This was perfect and I can’t get enough of it!
Chatham, ON
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Concealer Light 0.09 oz
I feel that this is a nice product and is very creamy though the applicator itself is very small and doesn’t provide enough coverage to where I would like it. I would recommend this product for small blemishes but maybe not for under eye bags
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Concealer Fair 0.09 oz
Another product fail in my opinion. The formula is creamy but it doesn't stay in place. It fades off pretty quickly. There are far better concealers on the market. The only thing that really draws you in is the packaging - the product is not that great.
Crouch Hill, LONDON
One of my new favourite concealers. I really like the packaging which is great for travelling. Great creamy formula,covers my dark circles nicely and sits perfectly on the foundation. Will definitely purchase again,just wish they had a lighter shade!