BY MILK MAKEUP

An innovative, brightening cream concealer in an easy-to-apply stick to conceal discolorations and brighten. Concealer Stick has a weightless formula that instantly absorbs on contact with skin with Milk Makeup's proprietary Milk Melt Technology. It is infused with Chandelier Complex to promote brightness while arnica montana extract reduces the appearance of fluids around the eye area and depuffs and smooths the look of skin. It provides medium coverage for a fresher, well-rested look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Nathaniel E.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Concealer Fair 0.09 oz more...
Eek, not very good, sadly. Pretty much no coverage, and it faded away splotchily within 3 hours of wear. Faded off a small red bump on my face and made it look exacerbated and disgusting. Grabs onto the tiniest dry patches and exaggerates them. Plus, it just wasn't the right shade for me, BECAUSE THE SHADE RANGE IS SO DAMN SMALL. Was ultra warm toned, very very orange. Creased awfully, even with powder, and settled into fine lines. And when I say settled, I mean it just creviced itself in and made me look disgusting. I would avoid this, personally. Sorry Milk, I love most of your stuff but this was not very great.
Addy H.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Concealer Fair 0.09 oz more...
It's just a shade too beige for a true fair, and it doesn't last long (approx 4 hours). It's another concealer that picks out and creases to show fine lines you didn't know you had without makeup! This does a fine job with small blemishes and redness/dark spots. Under eyes, around the nose and smile lines are where it fails. It also touts to be free of chemicals but contains some poor ingredients. I returned it within a week.
Summer C.
I'm being nice by putting 2 stars to be honest. This product was terrible when I used it. It creased, it was super oily even after putting powder, it moved on my skin it was just so bad. I don't recommend this product at all.
Hannah K.
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Concealer Medium 0.09 oz more...
I bought this originally because I thought the skin duo wouldn't give me a lot of coverage. This is a cream formula but when applied, appears like a powder finish. I find throughout the day, it tends to crease around my eyes even when setting it with a powder, and looks a bit fake/cakey. There isn't a high coverage on this concealer, which I hoped for.
Cyra-ann Q.
Kailua, HI
I actually bought this because I wanted a cream concealer and cream contour and I just chanced it when I bought it. I live in Hawaii and my milk sticks are doing just fine and it's hot over here plus it's in my bathroom and I shower with steam and it never melted like some other reviews I read. I would definitely buy it again I love this product!
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
I loved the way it looked at first, but it did settle into fine lines and creased badly. But I guess almost all concealers will do that. It does have a creamy consistency and blends well though, it's also pretty pigmented!
Taylor F.
Palm Harbor, FL
The texture of this concealer is great, it melts right into your skin when you swipe it on. The click pen packaging is sleek, but can get messy when putting the lid back out if you have too much product. This is great for the under eye, especially in the lightest shade--but I did find that it settled into my creases very quickly.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
I'm a big fan of this concealer. It has pretty good coverage and is creamy. It doesn't tug on your face and blends very well. I like to blend out with a damp beauty sponge for the most natural looking concealer.
Kelsey F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Concealer Fair 0.09 oz more...
I like the creamy texture of this concealer and the easy on the go click pen. Blends well into my face and
Doesn't budge
Tristen H.
Redwood Vly, CA
This foundation works pretty well except on my dry and textured areas! It has good coverage under the eyes.
Karla C.
How would you describe its coverage?
Jen C.
Is this a good concealer?
Maggie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I keep seeing mixed reviews about this and I'm not sure if I should get it. I like light coverage makeup so I thought I might like this concealer but I'm not sure if I should get this or not.
Victoria F.