Milk Makeup Charcoal Swabs uploaded by kandiss J.

BY MILK MAKEUP

When you need to fix a tiny makeup mistake in a pinch, don't start over completely. Instead, grab one of these cotton swabs that harness the cleansing power of charcoal to quickly remedy smudges or smears in hard-to-reach places. Swipe under eyes to remove dropped shadow or around lips for a perfect pout. Stash in your purse or makeup bag so you're never without this handy fixer. see more...

Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I received the charcoal swabs free with one of my purchases on Milk Makeup’s website. I use them after I have put eyeshadow on to get rid of the fallout under my eyes. They are easy to use and don’t leave any black reside on my face. Nice to have nearby.
Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
These are absolutely fabulous; you get 50 and double sided so really 100. Makes it so easy to aid me when I need a cleanup during my makeup application. I should of ordered 2 lol I highly recommend this brand this product
kandiss J.
These are a so expensive. You can go buy a whole box full for the same price. The only thing thats differnt is special about them is the color. I dont recommend.