BY MILK MAKEUP

While charcoal may look dirty, it sure helps you clean up nicely. This daily cleanser features charcoal from ubame oak trees as its star ingredient, which absorbs excess oil and gets rid of harmful toxins. Marine water and vitamin E balances your moisture levels to prevent a dry, tight feeling-leaving you with refreshingly soft skin. see more...

• I know that charcoal is generally drying, but how is this for peo...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than other brands charcoal cleansers?1 Answers
  • really wanting to buy this! does it work well?1 Answers
denice J.
Ozone Park, NY
I found this product online and I wanted to try it because anything that contains charcoal is idly good. It feels refreshing and soothing after one use. i recommend this product.
Randi D.
I absolutely love this product it is a great cleansing product and it helps to nourish your face and make it feel amazing! It is not that much money and helps to open to pours on your face and make it feel amazing!i recommend this!
amy C.
I love this cleanser! It takes makeup off so effectively. It smells so nice too! I wish Milk would make this product available at Sephora since it’s only an urban outfitters exclusive. It is a little pricy but I would buy again!
Giulia R.
STATEN ISLAND
I did like this cleanser, i don't think there is anything CRAZY unique about it, however it was a good product and my skin felt good after so i truly can not complain.
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Giving a three for a couple of reasons:
First, I thought this cleanser would have actual pieces of charcoal in it for more of a scrub effect, but no this is 100% a true blue CLEANSER. What I mean by that is when you use this stuff on your face, it isn't super lathery and it doesn't have beads of anything to scrub your face.

Second, its supposed to clear skin by pulling out all the impurities (like charcoal usually does) and I don't really see a difference in my skin for using this guy.

All in all a three is received. It definitely cleans your face of oils and any other residue, but I am unfortunately not impressed by how it works.
Maya S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great everyday cleanser. It has a super smooth, lightweight gel consistency that does a good job of clearing away dirt and makeup without stripping your skin. I use it with my Clarisonic Mia Fit at night when I want my face to feel squeaky clean. I love that it contains vegan charcoal, vitamin E, and marine water. I'm not a fan of the added fragrance, but it is subtle and doesn't tend to linger. After using for a few months in conjunction with a serum and moisturizer, I find that it keeps my skin healthy and breakouts to a minimum.
Dresdyn A.
Moncks Corner
It smells like baby shampoo, which I love. It is gentle and effective. It comes at a decent price, but unfortunately I found it to be ever so slightly drying. I use it in the summer when it's humid and my skin is oilier, and just add a little more moisturizer when I'm done and my skin is so bright and clear after
caroline b.
I love this face wash! It melts makeup like no other wash. It's been clearing up my skin, but it isn't too dehydrating. It feels really nice to use, and a lot comes in the tube, but I think it's a little expensive.
Amir S.
This cleanser is so great it really opens up my pores for a deep cleaning. This is perfect for acne prone skin but it is a little harsh so I always moisturize after cleansing. This leaves my skin feelings clean and tight would buy again!
Natasha T.
['Brampton', ''], ON
I know that charcoal is generally drying, but how is this for people with dry and sensitive skin? Also, does it actually do a good job at purifying the skin?
Marissa R.
new york, NY
really wanting to buy this! does it work well?
Alyssa P.
Does this work better than other brands charcoal cleansers?
Zoë A.
Saint Augustine, FL
Milk Makeup Charcoal Cleanser does it help get rid of blackheads over time?
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
Is this product good for sensitive skin? I love all of the MILK products I own, but I am wanting to try this wash, but I am not sure because of my sensitive skin.