MILK MAKEUP Blush uploaded by Jaclyn B.

BY MILK MAKEUP

A liquid cheek color in a convenient rollerball pen for instant color and a refreshed look. Add a modern flush to cheeks with Milk Makeup's Blush Oil. Swirl and blend for a subtle, natural-looking flush or layer on for bolder color. Enriched with a blend of orange peel, sunflower, and grape seed oils, this oil hydrates while collagen gives skin a firmer, plumper appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Christina C.
Reeds Spring, MO

This product by far is the most amazing blush I've ever used. I have medium skin as well as dry and sensitive. This blush oil in ripe is so perfect for my complexion. It is very natural looking and does not go on patchy! It didn't break me out and no weird skin interactions have happened so far. I freaked out at first because I was so amazed of how well it looked and how perfect the color is for my skin. I definitely recommend this to anyone out there who wants a natural blush in a very cool concept packaging. Milk you're my favorite brand of makeup! Thanks for another great product!
Kristen L.
Helena, AL
I love this blush oil for warmer months! I've been using it a lot over the summer while at the beach or pool. It's light and great if you want to add a little color. And because it's a light oil, it doesn't wash or sweat off easily like a powder would. Don't be scared off by it being an oil - it isn't heavy and hasn't caused me to break out at all. Love this product!
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Review for: Flush
Bought this from birchbox and I love it. It's really easy to apply which makes it great for traveling. A little goes a long way. You apply it and pat it on a little and you're done. The color is very pretty and looks great with my skin tone.
Hannah N.
North Haven, CT
Review for: Flush
Love this vibrant color!! A little goes a long way as far as application goes, I feel like this product will last forever. I feel like oil has longer lasting power compared to powders so this is great for the summer!
Dejah D.
Middletown, CT
I love this ! It works so well! I suggest that everyone go out and get one !
Skylar D.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Ripe
I really love this blush. It goes on really smooth and looks really pretty and natural after you blend it in. The product is buildable, so you can decide how much of a 'flush' you want. It is also very easy to blend. I highly recommend this product.
Dawn S.
Portland
Review for: Flush
I love the color but am not found of the texture when applied. It goes on a little thick and I can’t seem to figure out how to blend it perfectly without looking like a clown. Maybe a lighter color would work better
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Flush
So, I thought I wouldn't like this when I bought it at Ulta. But I do love it so much! It goes on very well and has a sheer, pigmented color to it. I am not a huge fan of blush, but with my blending bud this blended so well. I suggest that everyone go and try this soon!
Nicole R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Flush
This product seems intimidating but its actually very easy to use. You pump up a small about through the pen-like applicator and apply it directly to the apples of your cheeks and blend onto your cheek bones. It shows up on the skin as a subtle burst of color.
Laura-Ann J.
Philadelphia
Review for: Flush, Crave
MILK changed the blush game with this one. The only other product that I hoard other than lipsticks are blushes. I used to have tons of them in various formulations. When I stumbled upon these at Urban Outfitters I was intrigued and bought Flush. Trying this out blew my mind. It smells lightly of lavender essential oil and has a slightly watery texture. It's not greasy in the least and gives you the most beautiful natural flush when applied. And believe me when I say that a little goes a long way. This product lasted me almost 6 months with daily use. Flush is my Fall/Winter color and I wear Crave in the Spring/Summer. I don't even care about other blushes after discovering this and I hope MILK comes out with a few more colors.
Valley B.
Is it okay to use with semi-oily skin?
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I would love to try. Does anyone know where to purchase this
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
Do you have to set this with powder? I have such an issues with cream products melting away.
Isabella L.
Elizabeth, NJ
Does it feel heavy on the skin ?
Jess W.
Ooo . this looks like a neat product to try!!