BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• What is this good for ? Does it work for black girls?14 Answers
  • This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick

Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Jessica B.
Netcong , NJ
I have very big pores and textured skin, at this point I have tried almost every pot filling primer on the market. I got the blue stick as a small sample from Sephora and figured I would give it a try. I was not expecting much but was beyond excited about the result. It was so light on my skin, and didn't feel heavy like a lot of other pore filling primers. My foundation went on effortlessly over it and my skin looked so smooth! I could tell it was working before I even put my foundation on. The photo in this review is my face and makeup the first day I tried it! I just ordered a new one today and can't wait to get it! This is now my go to primer!
Nikki G.
Mountain Grove, MO
Never thought something could make your face dewy and matte at the same time! I am absolutely in love with this product! I have combination skin. I always see YouTube videos or Instagram tutorials where they use oils and what not to make their faces dewy. Well when you have oily and combo skin...you can’t really do that. Or it’s an oil field right in your face! But this makes it look dewy while having the mattifying effect do you don’t look like a pizza! I’m absolutely amazed! I will say after about 5-6 hours of use it gets kinda gross around my nose, but I can blot it off with a napkin and then it looks fine! I still think the product is great.

I also like how it leaves my face looking airbrushed. I have gigantic pores and you can’t even tell when I use this primer! It’s literally airbrush in a stick!!

You also get a ton of use out of it. A little bit goes a looong way! And it actually smells really good too! Overall amazing product! Thanks for thinking of us oily/combo girls! MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Sirenita m.
I really loved the #luminousblur stick and the long lasting luminous effect in my skin. This NY weather makes my skin so dry it peels off, but after trying my fav moisturizer combined with this primer, I’m doing very well.

I heard of it through a friend and found it at Sephora and decided to give it a try, it’s a bit pricey for a primer, but it’s def worth the money. I love how it looks and feels on my skin, healthy and glowed up. It minimize the pores like magic (in not exaggerating) and the coverage and formula is just more to live about it. Definitely in love with this new product from MILK, and I recommend it to any girl that loves to glow without a greasy feel and want a healthier skin and finish in her makeup looks.

This product is amazingly good, I’m in love! I can’t wait to try more products from this brand. Oh! I almost forgot: all Milk Makeup products are vegan and cruelty free!!!

MILK MAKEUP Blur StickMILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Michelae H.
Indianapolis , IN
I purchased the Milk Makeup Blur Stick during the Sephora VIB sale. This is my first Milk Makeup product, and I am definitely seeing the hype. The container screws closed so the product doesn't dry out. I was concerned about how light the product is, but it doesn't translate that way on my skin. It creates an invisible layer that makes my pores and fine lines less noticeable. I use this before foundation or alone with undereye concealer and finishing powder. This is essential to my "no makeup" makeup look. I took off a star, because the product does drag on the skin. But everything else about the product is great.
hope r.
I used MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick for the first time and was blown away!!! I don’t use primer normally because no matter what brand I used my skin would react, but not with milk. I saw an instant change and immediate improvement in my skin after applying I would ave felt completely confident with just the bur stick on my face.
I also used the MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation with it and loved the natural dewy yet almost matte finish. I could use three drops of this foundation on my face for the perfect natural look. I have oily skin so I was worried this product would just smear off like others do but with some setting spray and powder it was set for the whole night. I loved the look and got a ton of compliments.
Highly recommend MILK MAKEUP It's All a Blur to anyone.... especially sensitive skin like mine. You can find it at Sephora.
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
I received this as a #complimentary sample through influenster’s and Milk make up. I was so excited to try this out as I get super excited to try out any new make up. This is a concealer and pore minimizer all in one. It is so light with a light scent. It glides on smoothly across your face without leaving a greasy residue. Just going plain or as a base under my make up I love it. I feel like the stick will last forever and I couldn’t be more thrilled!! My new make up necessity!!
Shayla N.
Elkhorn
Purchased at: Sephora
This blur stick really does work it’s so amazing. Very supper easy to apply and blend doesn’t emphasize any pore or texture. Long lasting I think it’s does what it’s supposed to do and that to blur pores!! Only thing about it is if you have oily skin I don’t think you would like this product because through out the day wear is will make your skin super oily. I recommend this more for people with really dry skin type.
Yasmin B.
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick My skin has never looked this good. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this product feels and looks very nice on my skin! I’ve been loving my luminous blue stick! It’s so easy to apply, the packaging is adorable and small( so it’s very easy to travel with). It has a beautiful natural glowy finish and made my skin look so luminous in photos. I 10/10 recommend this product.
Gisela M.
Tulsa, OK
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick Thank you @milkmakeup and @influenster for letting me try this amazing blur stick! I really love it! It smells really good I have Dry skin and with this amazing blur stick my skin feels soft and my pores won't clog, The best part of this amazing blur stick is silicone free plus cruelty free I really recommend! You will love it I promise!. #contest #influenster #blurstick #blurpores #liveyourlook #complementary #beauty #milkmakeup #milkmakeupblurstick #amazingprimer #primer #pores
Tammie J.
Peoria
Purchased at: Sephora
Pure magic everyone loved the results. I cannot say enough about this blur stick. I love it. MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Abby C.
Taunton, MA
What is this good for ? Does it work for black girls?
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Hanna O.
What primers are comparable to this one?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.