BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• What is this good for ? Does it work for black girls?14 Answers
  • This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick

Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Logan R.
Xenia
Hard to apply. It looked very cakey and it did not blend in well at all. I would not recommend this to anyone else. It definitely did not blur any of my pores. Sadly this product was a total miss for me.
Gissela S.
Bensalem, PA
I purchased the mini version just to try it out and see if it actually worked. The product goes on smooth and it does blur the skin; however it’s not my favorite primer. Not sure if I will re purchase it .
Ashley M.
Great product!! It’s hydrating and light weight and it blurs out imperfections!! Love this!
Kaylee J.
Johnson City
It really blurs everything! I was so shocked when I used this for the first time! I love it!
Marissa Z.
Milwaukee, WI
it’s a pretty good primer. i never really use primer as i don’t like products that can clog my pores. if i am wearing heavier makeup though i reach for this as it smoothes out the skin and makes makeup last longer. i have the mini size and i will use it up but i probably wouldn’t repurchase as i just don’t use primer that often.
Brenda A.
15580 gaylord
Purchased at: Sephora
I like how it doesn't sting or smell. It definitely didn't make my pores look bigger like Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer seems to do (I know! The exact opposite of it's purpose, I hate it). This just didn't do anything to keep my make up on. It's a smooth finish and not drying or mattifying. I would not purchase again. I have a feeling it would work better with powder instead of liquid foundation.
Krystal R.
Cliffside Park
This primer stick is amazing! I love using it with my hydro-grip primer for the extra holding!
Katie B.
Tinley Park
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! I use this everyday! It really does blur your pores and after you put foundation on, it likes perfect. It smells so good, too!! I’d definitely recommend this!
Betty N Nick C.
Streetsboro, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
It does a good job blurring pores. I don’t wear foundation so I use it alone after my moisturizer and I like it. Makes my skin super soft and natural looking
Kathleen C.
Houston TX
I am a true believer in MILK MAKEUP. I love the way they've created primer in a stick. I don't like primers that I have to rub on with my fingers so this application is perfect. This product works so well on my skin and primes super well. I have purchased this product several times and will continue to purchase it.
Abby C.
Taunton, MA
What is this good for ? Does it work for black girls?
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Hanna O.
What primers are comparable to this one?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.