BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• What is this good for ? Does it work for black girls?14 Answers
  • This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick

Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Okay I just tried the blur stick and it literally covers all of my pores and made my acne and discoloration less noticeable. I like it because it's so thin and it's easy to put on. I hate putting on foundation because it's so thick and takes a ton of time so I don't usually do it but this is so much easier and faster it's probably what I will use everyday unless I'm getting really dressed up. My one issue is that I have like super dry flaky skin and so I tried to put it on at first with just a little moisturizer and it just moved my dry skin around and since I hadn't deep cleaned my face it looked like clumps of dirt so I had to take it off wash my face and then moisturize my face wait for it to dry then put it on but that's because I have the worst dry skin I've ever seen. Oily faces and normal faces would do fine with it.
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
I got a sample of this in last months Sephora play box. It helps hide pores, works well for spots that need a bit of help but for me I didn't like it as much as face primers that I've used in the past. It's good on the go but it won't be my #1 pick
I absolutely LOVE this product! I was seriously blown away after the first use. I'm used to greasy primers and this was not greasy but strangely enough it still glided across my skin like butter.

I would definitely recommend this blur stick to anyone looking for a great primer to cover up imperfections!

Thank you Influenster and MILK Makeup for my free sample. I'll be heading back to Sephora for more when this babe is gone.

@BizzyBeeotch

Stacy E.
Toronto, ON
I feel like it didn’t really make a difference at all - you had to really press the stick to get enough on your skin and then it felt like it didn’t make a difference anyways. You would probably go through the stick so quick as well - I ended up returning it as it made no difference the two times I tried it. Not a winner for me!
Jaz F.
Lewisburg
This is like the best primer ever!! It really does blind large pores for easy foundation application!! Will be buying again!!
Kaylee S.
Regina, SK
Best product for your “no makeup” days! No need to blot constantly, just use the stick on your face(preferably the T-zone, or wherever you feeling you’re skin is too shiny and then you’re all good for the day!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
This product is vegan!! And works in all type of skin! This is the reason that I start looking this product. Beacause the price is reasonable I buy it and was surprised with the results! Is an excellent primer. I looks natural, And The mattifying stick blends away fine lines, pores, and imperfections all while giving a matte, invisible look. I have sensitive skin, and highly recommend
Serena K.
Novi, MI
Absolutely love this product!! It’s amazing and does everything I’m looking for. I cannot think of anything bad this product does. It’s amazing for all skin types especially mine because it’s dry. I think everyone should reach out to this! Amazing!
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
I was so excited to try this after seeing many of my favorite beauty influencers rave about this product. However, it did not work for me. It did not fill in my pores all the way. I tried to build it up to fill in my pores, which was a big mistake; it began to ball up on my skin. I wiped all the balls of product and decided to proceed with my makeup. Another bad idea. It might have been due to adding too much product in hopes of filling in my porous t-zone, but it started to seperate on my face. Maybe I will try it different ways to make it work, but as for the blurring of my pores, which was the main reason I purchased this, it did not work.
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
After using this product for make up application on two days and wear of 8 hours plus on both of those days these are my thoughts. I really liked that it was silicone free + vegan. Easy to apply stick was really great and compact size makes for easy travel. Very silky product and feels nice on the face, avoid getting it near your lips though as it will feel way too silky and like a film having gotten it to close to my lip line- almost like chapstick fees lol so don’t do that and avoid too close to the eyebrows because it may be too silky in that area to apply certain eyebrow products as it was for me. It seems like this is best meant for people with smaller pores because it did really fill my pores and definitely makes your makeup look matte, but I have a cluster of stubborn bigger pores on one cheek and those were still pretty visible after using it. After a full day of wearing this product I was only a touch oily and still looked pretty matte although not as matte as I did in the morning when I put it on, but it was reasonable after wear for entire day. Overall, I would recommend to people with similarly oily skin (mild issues) to mine because of the basically lasting matte effects and as well as to people with already small pores, but since it didn’t work wonders on my most troublesome cluster of pores I’d say I was moderately satisfied with the product. For the price I wouldn’t purchase in the future.
* I️ received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.
Abby C.
Taunton, MA
What is this good for ? Does it work for black girls?
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Hanna O.
What primers are comparable to this one?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.