BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• What is this good for ? Does it work for black girls?14 Answers
  • This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick

Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Ishita K.
The packaging of this product is quite nice and the only good thing about the product. It didn't really do anything for me when I used it. It left chunks of product on my face, and it didn't quite feel good on the skin. It didn't blur my pores or smooth my skin out so this product is a pass for me.
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
Just threw mine away so thought it would perfect to right a review. I didn’t even pay for it and i still think it sucked (i think i got it in a sub box). It literally just crumbles. And normally makeup i don’t like i give it away but i wont even give this negativity to anybody. Love their MILK MAKEUP Luminous Blur Stick tho
Ashley B.
Uh no, not good. This did absolutely nothing for me and I wish I wouldn't of thrown away the receipt so I can return it.
Latrell B.
PATERSON, NJ
It wasn’t what I expected. It was in a gag bag, from a make up party. It didn’t do anything positive for me. Big pores got clogged. I didn’t pay for it, so I lost nothing. Wouldn’t try it again.
Colby V.
Valencia, CA
I can’t say I’m impressed. It’s honestly more of a hassle to use than it is effective. The top never screws back on right the first time and I cant see a difference with it without the blur stick under my foundation.
Insia U.
E Northport, NY
This was not the best blue stick. It didn’t even blur anything out. It didn’t have any sun protection. Overall it just wasn’t for me. It was easy to apply. But that’s the only good thing.
Sarah D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I hate this product. I received this in my Sephora play box and was excited to try something from milk makeup. Unfortunately this is not their best product. It was dry and flakes off my skin throughout the day. Otherwise I barely noticed it was there. Unfortunate texture also. Too bad because I wanted to like this product and the packaging is super cute !
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
It didn’t do anything for me. It was also way too light for my skin tone, so I was disappointed because it wasn’t cheap
Sarah R.
Littleton
Purchased at: Sephora
I was hoping this would be a go to product but it’s awful. It smells like melted plastic, you can barely tell when it goes on your skin (although this is nice), it does not help your foundation or concealer stay on your face at all, did I mention the smell?!
Codi H.
Kingston, NY
When I bought this I was very excited to use it but after trying it I was extremely disappointed, it didn’t work properly and overall a terrible product. It’s a no from me.
Abby C.
Taunton, MA
What is this good for ? Does it work for black girls?
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Hanna O.
What primers are comparable to this one?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.