BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Heather B.
long island city
I absolutely love this. No blending necessary, it does exactly what it says it does, and matches my skin perfectly (I am very pale). Definitely worth it.
Jessica M.
Jonesboro, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great lightweight primer. I love using it for those “no makeup” looks! It did blur out the appearance of my pores and made me matte in my oily areas.
Afiya H.
Great! Long lasting. Great for mattifying. Not sure if I would repurchase though. Good for normal and oily skin, probably not good for dry skin. Def blurs skin
Naya F.
Darlington
It doesn’t really work too well for me.it doesn’t blur anything! MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick Sorry maybe it needs a thicker formula in my opinion!
Taylor W.
This product is great it really slurs the pores and makes your makeup last for a while too. To the best but still this is really great for a more natural look.
Iman A.
Osseo, MN
This primer is life changing. I always use foundation on top of my primer, but this makes my skin look so flawless that I can skip it. Love the no makeup look.
Darienne N.
Garner , NC
This is the perfect thing for an everyday primer. It hides my pores perfectly and I love how it makes my foundation look so smooth. It’s my new favorite go to!
Sarah D.
Love this blue stick!!! I have very large pores and it smoothed every thing out so my foundation goes on flawlessly!! MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Avery B.
Andalusia
It does a good job making my skin level but it doesn’t really reduce the look of pores it gives a matte finish and it’s very nice for using with highlighter
Priscilla C.
I got this when I bought one of the sephora favorite box. And I really like it I feel like its does really good at feeling my pores. I recommend you try it.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.