BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Wei C.
This didn't really work for me. I tried it as a primer and on its own but it didn't do much. In theory it is a great idea but it really didn't do much. Definitely better as a primer than alone but doesn't live up to other primers.
Orlando P.
Los Angeles
If you have oily skin, meet your new best friend! Matte finish with out drying out the skin, pore perfecting without clogging the pores, sounds fake right?! This product shouldn't be real lucky for us it is and it's here to stay!
Maddy S.
Trinity, TX
In love with this blur stick. Covers every pore and evens out skin tone. Would love more of these products. Leaves a beautiful matte finish but your skin is still highlighted. Yes I will get this product again.
Becky M.
Honestly not a huge fan of this. I love the packaging, but the product doesn't really work for me. I have oily skin and it doesn't do much to stop or limit oil production, and it doesn't help with the longevity of my makeup.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
This is like an Instagram filter for my face!! I use it as a primer under my foundation for the illusion of poreless skin. I also will just use it on its own on light makeup days to help hide my pores without any coverage.
gisell r.
Dallas, TX
omg guysthey just send me this blur stick it works very welll pop your high light very welll guys thanks for milk makeup blur stick guys this really works very very well yall guys should use this blurr stick
Zaiga M.
Boise, ID
It doesn't apply well is what I hate the most about it. I like the idea of a stick but it just doesn't work. It seems very hard. Doesn't do anything for my skin too, makes it smoother to the touch a little bit but that's it.
Gallagher G.
Berwyn
This is an amazing primer!! It wears beautifully under foundation and is so soft on the face. Sometimes I wear it by itself and concealer and you cant see any pores or oil!! Blurs the whole face and I 100% recommend it to anyone. I wear this everyday
Leasa H.
Baltimore
I love love LOVE this stuff! It works really well over and under my makeup and it really does "blur" my fine lines and mainly these pores...which a challenge!! And even on my dark skin it blends perfectly! I never leave the house without! A must have!!!
Daisy T.
I really wanted to like this product, but I couldn't. Yes, it did 'blur' out my pores, but when I went to apply my foundation, it looked like it was separating and super cakey.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.