BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Melanie P.
Oakland, FL
I reviewed this on YouTube I loved working with the product itself. The product has a nice smell and smooth texture against the skin and it’s fairly easy to apply. I also showed the finished product at the end I really enjoyed it and the flawless finish it left me with.MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Karen K.
Honestly this was a game changer for me. I got the mini one with points and instantly fell in love. I an oily t-zone with large pores and it's difficult to hide my pores but this smooths my skin a lot before I even put foundation on but with foundation over my skin, my skin just looks flawless! and it keeps my oil under control! I'm getting the full size one as soon as the mini is gone.
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
The blur stick is perfect for me since I have open pores and need something to fill in those gaps and smooth out the texture of my face. This works so well as a primer to my foundation. I'd be interested to try out the whole set, I just started with the blur stick because I liked what I saw at the store. Definitely recommend this product.
Shevonne N.
Chesterfield, MI
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick is AMAZING.! I use it as a primer then apply my foundation then apply it on top as a shimmering finish. It smells good. I like the product because it’s vegan and cruelty free. I am definitely satisfied. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I was super skeptical about trying a blur stick. I have extremely sensitive skin so I read the ingredients, so my surprise it doesn’t contain silicon! I tried it and it glided so smooth and I rubbed lightly over my cheeks. I use it as a primer and it doesn’t peel or feel heavy on my skin. I feel it’s helped with some of my redness as well. I recommend this blue stick! ❤🎉😭️🙌🏼
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Don't think I would really recommend for dryer skin, which is what I have, but I won't let that take away from the product review itself. Because overall this is a really interesting product. It does have a blurring effect and really helps smooth out texture/pores. Milk makeup has come up with some really fun innovative products and I've loved them all so far. Can't wait to see what the come up with next.
Yani S.
miami
I purchase this base on the reviews that it had. But was very disappointed it sucks. It does blur your skin but thats about it i would purchase the full size nor would i will recommend anyone to use it specially as a primer alone i ended up using my too faced hangover primer
Brice B.
As soon as I got this in the mail I rubbed it on the back of my hand. It seriously had a blurring effect! If you press too hard you'll get that pilling look, but a soft to medium pressure will do just fine. I love putting this on my forehead (where I get the oiliest) for an instant matte appearance!
Morgan L.
Midvale, UT
I can't even begin to express how amazing this product is. The application is so easy and it has a matte finish that immediately blurs over pores. It is so convenient to use but the only con is that it can be a little difficult to keep track of where you applied it. But overall I would definitely recommend it to those with oily skin and larger pores.
Donna K.
I''m 59 years old, and have searched for years to find a product that helps improve the look of my skin without being chalky, settling in creases, making my skin look patchy.   Of all the products I've tried in the last three years this is by far my favorite.  It is a little uncomfortable going in Sephora, and looking at the product line that seems to be more exclusively for 20-30 year olds!!!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.