BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
I scored this Milk Makeup primer stick for free from Influenster - and true story: I actually love it! My skin is dry but can get oily pretty quick, I was really happy with the long wear this provided. The stick glides on super smooth and then I used Makeup Forever foundation and my fave Urban Decay highlighter to finish off my look.
kandiss J.
I love this blur stick. It really makes my skin look soft and flawless. It hides my imperfections and scars very well. I wish it wasnt so expensive. But i do love it. It doesnt seem to clog mu poors and thats so awesome.
Ashley R.
I'm not sure how i feel about this yet. I've used it a few times and sometimes I feel like it does something for my skin and sometimes it doesn't. It definitely does smooth out my skin for makeup which is nice. I feel like it does help keep like at bay some but not entirely. I'm gonna keep trying out my sample and see if I'll purchase the full size but I'm just not so sure on this one.
carolina o.
Las Vegas
I just got this shipped online !! I put it on and it blurred ALL MY PORES AND MADE EVERYTHING LOOK DO SMOOTH super easy to apply and it makes oily or combination skin matte but moisturizing I love this primer !! I recommend this ! 💘💘💘
Briana W.
Larkspur, CA
Use this primer every day and I'm obsessed! It really does blur your skin, but still leaves it looking like skin. You could wear this on it's own honestly. It minimizes pores, and magnifies everything slightly, for just a natural slightly perfected look.
Emily W.
I love this product. I get oily through out the Day and it eliminates my oil. It also eliminates my poor and leaves me flawless. I am not sure if it gives my makeup a longer wear time. I use it with the Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer and it works great. I would recommend to everyone. I even use it as a foundation. It doesn't give me a sticky feeling like I like but still helps me makeup.
Oceanna R.
Oakville, CT
I'm so upset with this. I have very large pores and was VERY excited to try this product and have something actually fill my pores. But this doesn't. It doesn't smooth any lines, it doesn't blur anything. I overall was truly disappointed with this.
Stephanie M.
This is a unique product, and I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it leaves a soft, smooth, matte finish that feels nice on the skin. It subtly blurs pores, as advertised. The aspect I don’t like is that it can layer in a weird way with other products. When I use this my eyebrow makeup doesn’t go on as well. I don’t think I’ll repurchase this, but you might like it if it works with the other products you use.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
I really do love this product! I think it's so easy to use, it does a great job of covering and blurring pores and I wouldn't mind just wearing this as like a 'no makeup' makeup look. Unfortunately because I am oily it does make me look like a wet mess at the end of the day but I really did enjoy using it and I probably would buy it again!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product completely smooths out my complexion. I have hyperpigmentation spots and I literally watched them soften to the point that I wasn't sure if I wanted to wear makeup or not. This stick really gives me confidence that my best face is the only thing people will see. I'm so thankful for this product!!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.