BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
If you have dry skin I recommend using a very thick moisturizer under this because it makes dry skin look very flaky and weird. It has a nice matte finish, but it’s kinda feels greasy sometimes on your skin.
Caroline S.
I received a sample of this product in a purchase from the Milk website. I was curious to use it and excited I wouldn't have to buy a full size to try. After putting it on, my face appeared more matte and had a velvety texture (I struggle with large pores). But throughout the day, I checked on my makeup and noticed it faded much less than usual. Even after a tough workout and intense sweat, my face's texture somehow remained matte and looked improved. Wild recommend, I know primers are tricky but this one's worth it.
Dora C.
FREMONT, CA
I've tried out 2 Milk products (this one and the mascara) and they were both such a huge disappointment!  The formula for this product does not work on all skin types.  I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I was so excited to try it, because of all the good reviews.  The stick is so dry... I don't even know how they expect someone to even put this on their face.  I tried it out once so far, and I couldn't see any differences.  I do not recommend this product.
Aisha D.
Glen Carbon, IL
This does really blur out your pores. I love the stick applicator which makes it so easy to use when you are in a hurry. It looks natural on the skin but still does blur the skin, very easy to blend.
Madeline S.
Lebanon, KY
I cannot explain how much I love this product! I have normal to oily skin and after applying this for my primer, my makeup doesn't budge. The only con I have is that sometimes little pieces doesn't blend onto the skin, but after brushing them off it's completely okay. I would highly recommend this product and for the price you pay it's worth it!
Vanesa B.
Richmond, VA
I had heard great things about this product and seen it used so much on social media that I had to have it. I purchased it and honestly was not a huge fan. I ended up returning it because to me, it wasn't worth the money. I'm giving it three stars because maybe I didn't know how to use it all that well, so I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt.
Kaye M.
I absolutely adore Milk Makeup's Blur stick! As an oily girl, it does nothing for priming to reduce oil BUT it completely blurs my pores!! I glides on easily and melts right into your skin. It lasts all day even when I have to blot away excess oils, my pores still look blurred. I will go as far as to say this little stick is a holy grail item for me.
Brandi K.
Gilbert, AZ
I purchased the blur stick as it’s vegan, gluten free, and silicon free which is all very important to me. I really like how it looks under my makeup. I’ve got larger pores on my cheeks and nose and this did a pretty good job filling them in so my foundation looked much more smooth once applied. I knocked off one star as I noticed I feel super oily by the end of the day, which is odd as I have pretty dry skin. I feel almost as if my makeup is sliding off my face. Fortunately, it doesn’t show as much, it just feels really odd. Overall a great product
Brenda H.
El Monte, CA
I have been using this for a while, but havent been able to get it to work with my type of skin. I have combo skin. I do admit that it does blur my pores and fine lines. But when i add my foundation (naked skin) it seems like the foundation breaks up and my pores start to be more noticeable withthin like 2 hours. Maybe this will be better for me in the winter since my skin is a bit more dryer. All in all its IS a great product. Goes on smooth just need to figure it out still
Caitlyn C.
I'm not a huge make up person. I wear barely to no make up daily and will occasionally put on a face twice a month for an occasion. I have a combination of dry and patches of oily skin mostly around my t zone and. I LOVE THIS PRIMER. I use it mostly around my nose and cheeks where my pores are the largest. It feels like you hadn't even applied any product on your face, but theres a distinct blur/matte effect. Looks great w my foundation when i tend to wear any, but read reviews that it looks better when you get specifically matte foundations.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.