BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
catherine l.
austin
I recieved this item in the 'meet the fam' set i purchased from sephora, so i have the mini version. it kind of leaves a little bit of a residue on my skin that goes away when i blend it in. ive been using it as a primer, but im not sure it affects the longevity of my foundation at all. it works, but probably isn't the best pore filling primer there is out there
Kelsey W.
Ridgeway, SC
I purchased this mini stick from milk to see what all the hype is about and now I totally get it! I use this daily and it totally fills my pores! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and lives up to the “blur effect” everyone’s always raving about. I will most likely be purchasing the full size when I run out of this one very soon! 😍
Peyton L.
I believe I received the trial size of this product in either a monthly subscription or in one of the Sephora Favorites boxes (I really can’t remember for the life of me which one).
This is a great pore-filling facial primer, and it is a product that I only use in the areas where I have the most visible pores. It glides on easily, and is great on my normal/dry skin, I would have the concern if you are oily that this may slide off of your face - but since I am not oily I cannot say for sure if that would be the case. I have not found a foundation (drug-store or high-end) that doesn’t pair well with this facial primer.
When my trial size is gone, I will be purchasing a full size of this product because it is one that I reach for often.
Nikki C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Two words: Shine control. The primer is light and goes on colorless, which at first made me feel like I didn’t apply enough product. However, a little goes a long way and I found that a single application in the morning left me matte and shine free until the evening. I didn’t notice too much “blurring”, but it did smooth my pores out some and my skin tone seemed a lot more even (although that could also be from my new skincare regime). While I love to use it alone just to smooth out my skin, I wasn’t too impressed as it’s role as a primer. I felt my foundation doesn’t last any longer with this primer than it does my Nyx primer. I also feel that the travel sized stick is over priced (a tenth of the product for nearly half the cost of the full size), but other than that, it’s a fantastic product.
Traci M.
I use this product almost daily. I love the smell of it and it really does blur out my deep lines around my eyes. It is pretty expensive but I would have to say the product is way worth. The only downside I would have to say is, I have to press hard onto my skin for a good effect.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Didn't Work
I was so excited to try this product out, since I did get it recommend by a sales associate at a local Sephora store, I always go to for my purchases. I was mostly interested because of all the claims and because it's almost free of everything harmful too my type of skin. Once I put in on, I felt and saw the slight difference but after just a couple of hours my face was and oily mess and, my make up was separating. I got more oily than what I already do in a daily basis. It looked bad! So disappointed.
Skye B.
New Port Richey, FL
Got a sample size of this from a friend and I love it. It evens out my pores really well and my makeup looks flawless. The formula takes some time getting used to because it has a slight silicone feel but my skin feels so soft with it on. I don't wear a ton of makeup everyday so this is amazing for a natural look without any makeup
vanessa k.
Macomb, MI
I got a sample sized product of this on very dice (715479). I just apply this product like a stick foundation. I swipe it on and blend it in with my fingers. It needs a bit of product to work, but I wish it was cheaper or if there is a dupe for it, I would definitely buy it for no makeup days or like a regular primer under makeup
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
I have received this complementary from influenster for testing purposes. I I usually don't use primer because I hadn't found one yet that works good with my huge pores and breaking me out and good for my very oily skin til given the chance to try this gem now it happens to now be my go to and my favorite for all year around !! I do find it clings to dry patches but I tried it again after exfoliating very well and it was just simply flawless !! Really does all as claimed blurs imperfections and huge pores without clinging and braking out the only matte primer I've used that doesn't break apart all weird when applied foundation highly highly recommend for oily acne prone sensitive skin very gentle doesn't have much of a smell nice to wear alone or with foundation!
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
I received a deluxe sample of this in a kit that I bought from Sephora. I did not know what really to except when I tried it, but I have loved MILK products in the past. And I have to say, I really like this alot. I use this as a primer under my foundation. It's great for filling in pores and helping with my oily skin. I would definitely recommend.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.